Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    “End laugh”

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    You’re under stating Middleton’s value. The way Giannis plays, Middleton is the perfect complimentary piece as he plays well off the ball and is a good spot up shooter. That’s the type of player Giannis needs to thrive with his skill set
    Yeah but all the talk about Middleton getting a huge deal near the Kaly thompson range is annoying. I have yet to see him take over a game when we absolutely need him too. He's going to want #1 $$ and some team desperate enough after they miss out on the top other guys will give him a huge deal that he's not worth. My $$ is on LAL. simply put, Giannis needs guys like middleton but he's got to play better. I would take broggy over him long term because ROY is consistent and you can always count on him

WOJ, ANNOUNCE LEBRON TO THE BUCKS! It's PAST DEC 15 FOR CHRIST SAKE!

Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

One Big A-- (8 year) Mistake America. Coincidence? I think not.

What money?

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Yeah but all the talk about Middleton getting a huge deal near the Kaly thompson range is annoying. I have yet to see him take over a game when we absolutely need him too. He's going to want #1 $$ and some team desperate enough after they miss out on the top other guys will give him a huge deal that he's not worth. My $$ is on LAL. simply put, Giannis needs guys like middleton but he's got to play better. I would take broggy over him long term because ROY is consistent and you can always count on him
    First look at the post that I quoted. He said what do the bucks need Middleton for ? I think they need him because he’s the exact type of player that Giannis needs. Someone who can play off the ball, stretch the floor and still have an impact on the game. the nba is full of bloated contracts and I don’t know what he’ll command in free agency but I think the op was under stating Middleton’s impact on the team.
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 01-12-2019 at 02:40 PM.

I think Middleton's best days are behind him. Already 27 and the usual cold streaks and out of shape and body language seems very lazy. Also isn't the greatest defender anymore. Most teams go at him. Also if he doesn't have the ball in his hands he doesn't do much. Doesn't fight through screens or anything. Also he's back to settling for long twos. Bucks should of traded him a couple years ago. Now were either gonna have to trade him or keep him for playoff run. Then over pay or let him walk for nothing. I wouldn't want him back on a 4 year deal either if we brought him back.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    I think Middleton's best days are behind him. Already 27 and the usual cold streaks and out of shape and body language seems very lazy. Also isn't the greatest defender anymore. Most teams go at him. Also if he doesn't have the ball in his hands he doesn't do much. Doesn't fight through screens or anything. Also he's back to settling for long twos. Bucks should of traded him a couple years ago. Now were either gonna have to trade him or keep him for playoff run. Then over pay or let him walk for nothing. I wouldn't want him back on a 4 year deal either if we brought him back.
    Then maybe a package built around him for Beal would make sense

Why would the Wizards do that tho?

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Why would the Wizards do that tho?
    For picks, and another younger player. It’s rumoured that, that’s what they want and also why do the wizards do any of the things that they do ? Like giving wall that contract ? Or signing Howard ? And now want to trade Beal at 25 who’s under contract another 2 seasons after this ? I don’t know to be honest

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    “End laugh”

I'm glad somebody's picking up what I'm putting down!

Not sure if we are still doing final win predictions, but I think they tail off to finish with about 54 wins and fourth in the Eastern Conference behind the Raptors, Celtics and 76ers. In the playoffs; I predict them to lose to Toronto.
    "Train hard, play (matches) harder"

Middleton is $13M expiring contract. Well he has a player option but he opts out of that next summer for more money. But Wizards would get Bird rights. While Beal is $25.4M. Also Wizards pretty capped out. Wall's contract balloons to $38M next season. Chance Middleton could walk. While Beal is locked in a few more years. Also Wizards would have to like the salary filler of a Snell or Ersan. Or multiple rookie contracts. But then the Bucks lose depth if were trying to tack on equal salary with rookie contracts.

Also Brogdon been playing well as of late. So if he's bench for SG Beal. Brogdon would get ticked off. Unless Beal can play SF? Back when Brogdon wasn't playing well I suggested Brogdon and Hill and Maker or a 2024 first for Beal. Ernie gets that $1M guaranteed of Hill and waive him to save some cap. Also test drive Brogdon now before he becomes RFA. But Brogdon as of late been pretty good and will hopefully be cheaper then Middleton most likely.

For picks, and another younger player. It’s rumoured that, that’s what they want and also why do the wizards do any of the things that they do ? Like giving wall that contract ? Or signing Howard ? And now want to trade Beal at 25 who’s under contract another 2 seasons after this ? I don’t know to be honest
    Yeah that one article stated Ernie's asking price to get to talk with him on the phone is two first round picks and a rookie contract and a filler for Beal. Bucks have two first round picks tied up with Suns and Cavs now. We can only trade 2024 pick with stipulations that the other two teams get their pick first. Also not sure how far out a team can trade first round picks. Is it like 6 or 7 years or less?

I think there's plenty of other teams can trump Bucks offer for picks and young guys. Yeah Bucks do own two Wizards second round picks. So I guess we could give them two back and 2024 pick and a young guy or whatever.

But I think a team like Hornets could push a Monk,Bridges and a pick package and a filler for Beal easily. Raptors could as well. Raptors could offer up Val,Fred and choice of either OG or Siakam or both. Then Ernie can follow up with Kings and Porter. They were linked to having interests in him last month.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    I'm glad somebody's picking up what I'm putting down!
    Yeah... you two picking it's other is an end laugh...

No... The Wizzards won't take Middleton for Beal... Reason is that Beal is a year younger and on a stable (very good) contract... why would one sign Middleton who will demand a higher contract as to replace Beal?

In order for the Bucks to get Beal, there is a 3rd team needed so that it provides a "salary filler"... I now believe that that this team will (again) be the Cavaliers...

What leads me to this conclusion, is that 24 y.o Dekker was passed to the Wizzards last time the three teams where having a deal with each other, thus providing an asset to the Wizzards, which along with the tax penalty of 13.5M that the Wizzards have saved up to now and the 2.5M in cash they've received from the Meek deal (16M + Dekker in total - all being "charity" coming from the Bucks Bucks"), I believe was a down payment for Beal...

The final part of the deal should look something like that:

Trading with the Wizzards for Beal:

Cavaliers receive: Jason Smith and Tony Snell

Wizzards receive: J.R. Smith, D. DiVincenzo, Thon Maker + 2nd from Bucks (return of the Wizzards pick) + 1st from Cavs (tranfer of the Bucks pick) + the rest of tax penalty saved... + of course (total gain of 26M tax savings + 2.5M in cash + Sammuel Dekker).

Bucks receive: Bradley Beal + Jeff Green via contract buy back and sign with the Bucks for higher salary.

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast