Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 274
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    2,115

    Bucks season, how many wins do they get? Who beats them?

    Last time the Bucks had a 7-0 start, was back in 1971 with Careem in the team, now the Bucks are about to have an 8-0 start as they have a much easier game to play tomorrow before they play against the Celtics on Friday and a game against GSW soon to follow...

    Confidence looks off the roof after an easy win against the Raptors despite Giannis absence and the Bucks put scary figures on the board having the best margin in the league with 14.8 pts per and scoring more than 120 pts per...

    Yet, the Bucks aren't stil playing their best, since the new coach is with the team for too short a time as to fully implement the new tactics on the roster...

    -How far this season's Bucks are going?

    -When and in which game first defeat comes?

    -Can the Bucks take the East and play to the finals?

    -Will they do more than 60 wins?

    -What addition is required on the roster, so that the Bucks can be able to beat GSW in the finals?
    Last edited by Scoots; 01-11-2019 at 11:08 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    77,147
    Too early to tell, and they have guys who can't possibly sustain their play, but the Bucks are pretty good.

    53 wins this year, Boston or Toronto will knock them out in round 2. I say that only because I think both teams have more talent. But that could change as the years goes on, again, it's super early.

    There is zero chance they could play with GS btw. Just stop it. The Warriors 4th best player just put up 52 in 3 quarters last night.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    15,673
    Are we going to have 2-3 new Bucks threads a day or what?

    ON3 LAST DANC3

    Quote Originally Posted by buckalis View Post
    Beal to the Bucks will happen at Feb. the 7th and not before... Jason Smith can't be traded along with another player until that date...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    2,115
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Too early to tell, and they have guys who can't possibly sustain their play, but the Bucks are pretty good.

    53 wins this year, Boston or Toronto will knock them out in round 2. I say that only because I think both teams have more talent. But that could change as the years goes on, again, it's super early.

    There is zero chance they could play with GS btw. Just stop it. The Warriors 4th best player just put up 52 in 3 quarters last night.
    Remember my reply to you, before the season started, that I was saying to you that the Bucks will be first in the NBA in shooting and making 3s, among all other NBA teams?

    You was strongly opposing my quote on the matter, but you seem to have forgotten that subject, after you've proven totally ignorant on the matter and me 100% right...

    I seems to me that your biased "oppinion", doesn't matter much... The Bucks will exceed 60 wins this season, simply because a team that scores more than 120pts per, can't win less...

    If they can challenge GSW, is a different matter... IMO, they need to add Butler as to achieve this and that's where the FO will be targeting next...

    Never the less, the Bucks defense was phenomenal last night.... After all, there aren't many defenses that can keep Butler down to scoring ...4pts (!!!) and this much you could conclude after the game in MIN...

    I remember the TV camera showing Butler's face as last plan out of that game... I could almost reed his mind through his eyes saying: "Bloody hell... If I could only be a part of this team..."!!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    15,673
    Butler was playing sick.

    ON3 LAST DANC3

    Quote Originally Posted by buckalis View Post
    Beal to the Bucks will happen at Feb. the 7th and not before... Jason Smith can't be traded along with another player until that date...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    23,915
    It's one thing to be a fan of your team and another to think they are somehow perfect and every other player wants to play there.

    The Bucks are a good team, but they are still in Wisconsin right?

    Just enjoy the team because it never lasts and there is always disappointment at some point.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    MASS
    Posts
    54,449
    -How far this season's Bucks are going? Championship

    -When and in which game first defeat comes? Never 82-0

    -Can the Bucks take the East and play to the finals? Yes, they can beat GSW in 4!

    -Will they do more than 60 wins? more, 82-0

    -What addition is required on the roster, so that the Bucks can be able to beat GSW in the finals? none, they can beat GSW now without Giannis, they are stacked!


    First Sim League Title!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    15,673
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivera View Post
    -How far this season's Bucks are going? Championship

    -When and in which game first defeat comes? Never 82-0

    -Can the Bucks take the East and play to the finals? Yes, they can beat GSW in 4!

    -Will they do more than 60 wins? more, 82-0

    -What addition is required on the roster, so that the Bucks can be able to beat GSW in the finals? none, they can beat GSW now without Giannis, they are stacked!
    This! Canít wait for the next game so we can have some more new threads!

    ON3 LAST DANC3

    Quote Originally Posted by buckalis View Post
    Beal to the Bucks will happen at Feb. the 7th and not before... Jason Smith can't be traded along with another player until that date...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    77,147
    Quote Originally Posted by buckalis View Post
    Remember my reply to you, before the season started, that I was saying to you that the Bucks will be first in the NBA in shooting and making 3s, among all other NBA teams?

    You was strongly opposing my quote on the matter, but you seem to have forgotten that subject, after you've proven totally ignorant on the matter and me 100% right...

    I seems to me that your biased "oppinion", doesn't matter much... The Bucks will exceed 60 wins this season, simply because a team that scores more than 120pts per, can't win less...

    If they can challenge GSW, is a different matter... IMO, they need to add Butler as to achieve this and that's where the FO will be targeting next...

    Never the less, the Bucks defense was phenomenal last night.... After all, there aren't many defenses that can keep Butler down to scoring ...4pts (!!!) and this much you could conclude after the game in MIN...

    I remember the TV camera showing Butler's face as last plan out of that game... I could almost reed his mind through his eyes saying: "Bloody hell... If I could only be a part of this team..."!!!
    Again, must be youth here. Buying into preseason and 7 games is ridiculous. No way your guys sustain what they are doing. None.

    The Bucks need to prove themselves over a sustained amount of time.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    40,458
    Iím seeing a 1st round loss or second round spanking by the Celtics or 6ers.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    2,115
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    It's one thing to be a fan of your team and another to think they are somehow perfect and every other player wants to play there.

    The Bucks are a good team, but they are still in Wisconsin right?

    Just enjoy the team because it never lasts and there is always disappointment at some point.
    I never said that the Bucks are perfect... that is you putting in my mouth, To the contra... I clearly say that the Bucks should add Butler as to be able to challenge GSW...

    There is no need to mention Wisconcin either as being the Bucks home, MIL now has the best arena and premisses in the world and millions of fans all over the world following Giannis and the team for that matter... If you look at the TV rights that are distributed to the Bucks are among the highest within NBA teams and the viewer numbers hit off the roof in each and every game...

    Also... Giannis will end up 3rd in endorsements this season among marketable players...

    I can see the jealousy and meanness that all this causes to other teams fans, but I will rather stick with the opinion of Magic Johnson, who was finned from the NBA for saying in the press that "Giannis will surely land the title to Milwaukee"...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    8,401
    i have little to no doubt this Bucks team is capable of averaging 150PPG and going 82-0
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.


    We ain't sneaking in, we are kicking the mother f***in door down. We're in this party now. Nobody wanted us in, but guess what, they got to deal with us now.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    43,857
    Honestly don't know why the Lakers didn't keep brook. He's opened up so much for giannis, wouldve obviously done it for bron. Had a feeling bucks would blow up this year, them and the pals were easy bets on the over

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    2,115
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    i have little to no doubt this Bucks team is capable of averaging 150PPG and going 82-0
    That's something only the Lakers with Lebron can achive... Ignore list!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    2,115
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Honestly don't know why the Lakers didn't keep brook. He's opened up so much for giannis, wouldve obviously done it for bron. Had a feeling bucks would blow up this year, them and the pals were easy bets on the over
    Probably the same reasons they didn't keep Randle, or Nance, or Clarkson...

    The Lakers & GSW have this idea, that competing for the championship is rather BOUGHT by buying four TOP-5 AllStars, rather than building up a TOP team that plays real basketball and is build from scratch...

    I'd rather have a team like the Bucks competing like David, rather than have 100 championships with 5 Goliaths playing in the roster... where is the fan in this?

    The Bucks AND THE RAPTORS, proved yesterday that they are TEAMS... with Giannis & Kwahi being the best player & leader being absent... Most other teams without their leader are a circus...

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •