Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 651

Thread: 2019 Draft Talk

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,155
    While it is very difficult to root for your team to lose if the Giants lose and either Tampa Bay and/ or Detroit wins the Giants move up in the draft.

    Right now they are 7th and the highest they could move up to is 5th. If the Giants win and Tampa, Detroit , Jacksonville and Buffalo all lose , the Giants could drop down to 10th.

    I have no idea what would happen if somehow the Jets beat the Patriots and the Giants lose. They both would be 5-11. We lost to the Colts and they beat the Colts. We beat the Texans and they lost to the Texans.
    Last edited by Brooklyndave; 12-25-2018 at 03:25 AM.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    London,England
    Posts
    12,870
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    While it is very difficult to root for your team to lose if the Giants lose and either Tampa Bay and/ or Detroit wins the Giants move up in the draft.

    Right now they are 7th and the highest they could move up to is 5th. If the Giants win and Tampa, Detroit , Jacksonville and Buffalo all lose , the Giants could drop down to 10th.

    I have no idea what would happen if somehow the Jets beat the Patriots and the Giants lose. They both would be 5-11. We lost to the Colts and they beat the Colts. We beat the Texans and they lost to the Texans.
    Eli is starting, we’re not moving down
    the New York Football Giants select.....

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Montreal, Qc, Canada
    Posts
    343
    Herbert is staying at Oregon. Doesn’t mean that DG won’t draft some other QB like Grier or Haskins. I liked Herbert more and do think he’ll improve even more playing another year in college.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,155
    Wouldn't the Cowboys want the Giants to win so the Giants would get a lesser draft pick.?

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,155
    We moved up one spot to number 6 since the Lions won. Had the Falcons not kicked a field goal as time was running out we would have moved to number 5

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    31,449
    Hope we do not draft a QB..... Don't think any of them are franchisers. And don't want to be in QB hell with a guy who takes us to 8-8 yearly

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,155
    We have to go for defense and a RT in FA and the draft.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    99,891
    They pick 6th over all.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    31,449
    This is the perfect draft to trade back and stock up on picks.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Montreal, Qc, Canada
    Posts
    343
    Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    This is the perfect draft to trade back and stock up on picks.
    Agree. I think pass rusher should be our priority and luckily this Draft is loaded with them. I think Bosa and Josh Allen will be top 10 picks, but we could have a shot at Clellin Ferrell mid 1st round or even have the luxury of drafting someone like Montez Sweat or Jaylon Ferguson early in the 2nd round, if they’re not selected before. This draft is soo deep in 4-3 DEs & 3-4 OLBs that not drafting one in the first 2 rounds will be disappointing. Kinda like that draft 2 years ago which featured a deep CB class and we ended up not selecting a single one.
    Last edited by Armo_NYG_fan; 12-30-2018 at 11:14 PM.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    47,387
    A lot of positions can be in play. How free agency goes will greatly effect how they pick or trade back.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    32,554
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    A lot of positions can be in play. How free agency goes will greatly effect how they pick or trade back.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hey G if you could sticky my off season thread. Thanks boo.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,640
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    A lot of positions can be in play. How free agency goes will greatly effect how they pick or trade back.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not sure about that. Gettleman seems to go BPA and has never traded out of 1st round IIRC.

    I suspect they'll sit tight and take whoever is at the top of the board at 6 - and I suspect it will be an edge rusher.

    Don't worry. He's got this.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,155
    Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    This is the perfect draft to trade back and stock up on picks.
    THey have I believe 9 picks this coming draft so they don't need to stock up on picks.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,155
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    A lot of positions can be in play. How free agency goes will greatly effect how they pick or trade back.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agree

Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •