Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Draft Talk

While it is very difficult to root for your team to lose if the Giants lose and either Tampa Bay and/ or Detroit wins the Giants move up in the draft.

Right now they are 7th and the highest they could move up to is 5th. If the Giants win and Tampa, Detroit , Jacksonville and Buffalo all lose , the Giants could drop down to 10th.

I have no idea what would happen if somehow the Jets beat the Patriots and the Giants lose. They both would be 5-11. We lost to the Colts and they beat the Colts. We beat the Texans and they lost to the Texans.
    Last edited by Brooklyndave; 12-25-2018 at 03:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    While it is very difficult to root for your team to lose if the Giants lose and either Tampa Bay and/ or Detroit wins the Giants move up in the draft.

Right now they are 7th and the highest they could move up to is 5th. If the Giants win and Tampa, Detroit , Jacksonville and Buffalo all lose , the Giants could drop down to 10th.

I have no idea what would happen if somehow the Jets beat the Patriots and the Giants lose. They both would be 5-11. We lost to the Colts and they beat the Colts. We beat the Texans and they lost to the Texans.
    Eli is starting, we’re not moving down
    the New York Football Giants select.....

Herbert is staying at Oregon. Doesn’t mean that DG won’t draft some other QB like Grier or Haskins. I liked Herbert more and do think he’ll improve even more playing another year in college.

Wouldn't the Cowboys want the Giants to win so the Giants would get a lesser draft pick.?

We moved up one spot to number 6 since the Lions won. Had the Falcons not kicked a field goal as time was running out we would have moved to number 5

Hope we do not draft a QB..... Don't think any of them are franchisers. And don't want to be in QB hell with a guy who takes us to 8-8 yearly

We have to go for defense and a RT in FA and the draft.

They pick 6th over all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the perfect draft to trade back and stock up on picks.

Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    Agree. I think pass rusher should be our priority and luckily this Draft is loaded with them. I think Bosa and Josh Allen will be top 10 picks, but we could have a shot at Clellin Ferrell mid 1st round or even have the luxury of drafting someone like Montez Sweat or Jaylon Ferguson early in the 2nd round, if they’re not selected before. This draft is soo deep in 4-3 DEs & 3-4 OLBs that not drafting one in the first 2 rounds will be disappointing. Kinda like that draft 2 years ago which featured a deep CB class and we ended up not selecting a single one.
    Last edited by Armo_NYG_fan; 12-30-2018 at 11:14 PM.

A lot of positions can be in play. How free agency goes will greatly effect how they pick or trade back.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    A lot of positions can be in play. How free agency goes will greatly effect how they pick or trade back.

Hey G if you could sticky my off season thread. Thanks boo.

Not sure about that. Gettleman seems to go BPA and has never traded out of 1st round IIRC.

I suspect they'll sit tight and take whoever is at the top of the board at 6 - and I suspect it will be an edge rusher.

Don't worry. He's got this.

Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    THey have I believe 9 picks this coming draft so they don't need to stock up on picks.

Agree

Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast