Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Draft Talk

Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    Even then. Watching us lately, I feel we would be so much better with a Nick Bosa than a Justin Herbert.
    This draft is chock full of front 7 talent. If we're not getting THE quarterback, I really want to see DG trade the pick along with some assets we have to keep stockpiling more picks. You can rebuild a huge portion of your entire defense with enough picks in this upcoming draft.

Don't worry. He's got this.

I would agree but if the guy is a future yellow jacket, I think I rather that than stockpile. We can build around that guy and cater our team around his strengths.

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    This draft is chock full of front 7 talent. If we're not getting THE quarterback, I really want to see DG trade the pick along with some assets we have to keep stockpiling more picks. You can rebuild a huge portion of your entire defense with enough picks in this upcoming draft.
    I might be incorrect but I think that as of now the Giants have a#1, #2, 3#4s,2#5s, #6, and 2#7s for a total of 10 draft picks . As I said I could be wrong so if someone has better info, please correct me.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    I might be incorrect but I think that as of now the Giants have a#1, #2, 3#4s,2#5s, #6, and 2#7s for a total of 10 draft picks . As I said I could be wrong so if someone has better info, please correct me.
    They donít have a 3 (Beal). They have 2 4ís and can poetically get 1 more because of the loss of Pugh/Release of Omameh.

Quote Originally Posted by meloman1592 View Post
    They donít have a 3 (Beal). They have 2 4ís and can poetically get 1 more because of the loss of Pugh/Release of Omameh.
    I said they have 3 number 4s . I know thay have no 3rd pick. They did get the additional number 4 for Pugh.

If it's not a QB, and we pick high enough for it, I'd love to get Quinnen Williams. I know there are other very intriguing top prospects but that dude just looks like a future superstar to me. Tomlinson, Hill and Williams sounds pretty awesome.

If only we could steal Ed Oliver than trade everything to get back in round 1 for Lock or jones

We really need a big physical WR to complement OBJ and Shep. Iíd consider drafting one as early as the 2nd round especially if we trade down in the first and get a 2nd rounder in return.

My favorite WR in the draft, Kelvin Harmon, will likely be selected in the first round unless there are injury/character issues or he performs poorly at the combine.

But David Sills, LilíJordan Humphrey should be available in round 2. Sills has arguably been the best redzone target in CFB the past two seasons. You also have Hakeem Butler who is projected as a 3rd/4th rounder.

Andy Isabella is another interesting option but heís smaller and more of a slot receiver, albeit an excellent one who catches just about anything thrown his way. Very reliable and outstanding route runner too.
    Last edited by Armo_NYG_fan; 11-22-2018 at 01:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    If only we could steal Ed Oliver than trade everything to get back in round 1 for Lock or jones
    I see that many mock drafts have him dropping to like 8-10. So chances are we would have a chance at him. Drafts have us going Herbert or Greedy Williams

I see that many mock drafts have him dropping to like 8-10. So chances are we would have a chance at him. Drafts have us going Herbert or Greedy Williams
    Pass rusher >pass coverage any day
    the New York Football Giants select.....

Pass rusher >pass coverage any day
    I agree with that. But is he much of a rusher? Or more of a stopper or stuffer

If we are not top 3

Devin White For as MLB
    or
    Greedy Williams For Lock Down Corner

We need so much. I hope we trade Jenkins to get back into the first round

Lock has been boosting his stock a lot lately. Can't see him falling off of top 15 now. He may even go before Herbert

Quote Originally Posted by Bburns View Post
    If we are not top 3

Devin White For as MLB
    or
    Greedy Williams For Lock Down Corner

We need so much. I hope we trade Jenkins to get back into the first round
    He gets paid too much and hasn't been performing well. Doubt he's more than 4th round pick.

We still need a QB. That has to be #1 priority.

I'd be happy with either Herbert or Grier.

Haskins is another intersting name to watch.
    Last edited by Wrigheyes4MVP; 12-03-2018 at 12:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

I agree with that. But is he much of a rusher? Or more of a stopper or stuffer
    I think the latter

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast