Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Draft Talk

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Yeah, I can see trading the 6th and second round to move up or one of the third round, not both ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    6 and 2nd a 5th to move up to 1,2,3 Iíd think itíd cost something like that
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Again Iím all for a 2 for Rosen. I prefer Haskins but Iím not against Rosen. I also think you have 0 idea what youíre talking about. Thinking thereís 0 impact Pass rushers in round 2 lol
    You seem to know a lot and before you criticize me , please tell me what impact pass rusher do you think will be available to the Giants with our 2nd pick? Names please

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    You seem to know a lot and before you criticize me , please tell me what impact pass rusher do you think will be available to the Giants with our 2nd pick? Names please
    Are you legit a moron? Lmaooo just look at the history of the sport. Thereís impact players all over the draft esp round 2
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Are you legit a moron? Lmaooo just look at the history of the sport. Thereís impact players all over the draft esp round 2
    I tried to keep this discussion on a higher level but obviously I failed. I thought that you would do the same but it looks like I am dealing with someone who is incapable of doing so. I am not looking at the history of the sport; I asked you specifically in this draft to please name me those players who in your opinion are impact pass rushers who would be available to the Giants with their 2nd round pick.

If I said that there were no impact QBS the Giants could take in the 2nd or 3rd round you would probably come back to me and say I was nuts and cite Johnny Unitas ( whoops you probably never heard of him ), Tom Brady, Russell Wilson, Roger Staubach ( probably never heard of him either ) Kurt Warner, and Tony Romo.

Obviously you cannot name any specific players and all you did was come back with an immature and infantile retort by asking if I was ," legit a moron" which gramatically makes no sense, but maybe that is all you are capable of doing.
    Last edited by Brooklyndave; 03-14-2019 at 03:53 AM.

I tried to keep this discussion on a higher level but obviously I failed. I thought that you would do the same but it looks like I am dealing with someone who is incapable of doing so. I am not looking at the history of the sport; I asked you specifically in this draft to please name me those players who in your opinion are impact pass rushers who would be available to the Giants with their 2nd round pick.

If I said that there were no impact QBS the Giants could take in the 2nd or 3rd round you would probably come back to me and say I was nuts and cite Johnny Unitas ( whoops you probably never heard of him ), Tom Brady, Russell Wilson, Roger Staubach ( probably never heard of him either ) Kurt Warner, and Tony Romo.

Obviously you cannot name any specific players and all you did was come back with an immature and infantile retort by asking if I was ," legit a moron" which gramatically makes no sense, but maybe that is all you are capable of doing.
    Well Qb's and Pass Rushers are different, I listed several Pass Rushers in the last 3 or 4 drafts ... There are plenty slated for the 2nd round right now .

I'm so confused about the Rosen for a third or even a second. If that was the offer, it would be done right away. What team wouldn't do that? He still has a lot of talent and was a top 10 pick last year. I'm sorry, he will cost a first rounder. Probably mid first round or late first round pick. #15-25

You obviously have very limited nfl knowledge. Zach Allen is one guy that pops up should be available at our pick. I mean youíre the one saying that we can only get an impact pass rusher round 1 and that we canít take a Qb at 6 because both he wonít play right away lol with that way of thinking KC should suck and GB should have never took Rodgers. Go Tell Glazer I said whatís up
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

You obviously have very limited nfl knowledge. Zach Allen is one guy that pops up should be available at our pick. I mean youíre the one saying that we can only get an impact pass rusher round 1 and that we canít take a Qb at 6 because both he wonít play right away lol with that way of thinking KC should suck and GB should have never took Rodgers. Go Tell Glazer I said whatís up
    Your good buddy Mel has Zach Allen rated as his 24th best prospect. So if you add up the choices 13 teams would have to pass on Zach Allen in order for the Giants to select him with the second pick.

And you are questioning my football knowledge; Aaron Rodgers sat behind Brett Farve for 3 years . Is that what you forsee for the Giants , drafting a QB and having him sit behind Eli Manning for 3 years ?

My position , which you tend to misunderstand, is that the Giant defense has so many holes that with the 2 first round picks and their 2nd round , which is almost like a 1st round,that the Giants should get themseves a RT in FA if they can and then use the next 3 picks on defense. There is a plethora of good QBs next year if they stink again this year. My choice , however would be to try and get Rosen with our 2nd and a 5th if they can and use our 2 first rounders to draft defense.
    Last edited by Brooklyndave; 03-14-2019 at 05:18 PM.

Hey 2019 we play the AFC East / NfC North / Cards / Bucks.

Really Want to go heavy on the defense IF we are going to be a bottom 3 team I'd like to not lose games 10 to 35+

Devin White at MLB ( Move on from Ogleetree)
    Get Lucky and land Greedy at 17 ( Ship out Jenkins)
    2nd round maybe allen or sweat
    3rd round there are a few lineman who would be an upgrade at RT for us ..

Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    I'm so confused about the Rosen for a third or even a second. If that was the offer, it would be done right away. What team wouldn't do that? He still has a lot of talent and was a top 10 pick last year. I'm sorry, he will cost a first rounder. Probably mid first round or late first round pick. #15-25
    If the Cardinals did that right away they would be giving away their decision as to who they would draft at number 1. Maybe Gettleman and the Cards have already worked out a deal which will be revealed on draft night. There is also the possibilty that the Dolphins have a deal in place with the Cards for Rosen.

If GMs know that they Cards are going to draft Murray they would not be offering a number 1 for Rosen because the Cards will not keep both Murray and Rosen.
    Last edited by Brooklyndave; 03-15-2019 at 04:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bburns View Post
    Hey 2019 we play the AFC East / NfC North / Cards / Bucks.

Really Want to go heavy on the defense IF we are going to be a bottom 3 team I'd like to not lose games 10 to 35+

Devin White at MLB ( Move on from Ogleetree)
    Get Lucky and land Greedy at 17 ( Ship out Jenkins)
    2nd round maybe allen or sweat
    3rd round there are a few lineman who would be an upgrade at RT for us ..
    Are you referring to Sweat from Miss St.? If that is who you are referring to, he will not last until the 2nd round. There is talk about the Giants taking him at number 6. Nor do I think that Williams will last until 17.I would be all in for White at 6, he might just be the best player in the entire draft. I think that Gary from Michigan will be available at 6 .

Are you referring to Sweat from Miss St.? If that is who you are referring to, he will not last until the 2nd round. There is talk about the Giants taking him at number 6. Nor do I think that Williams will last until 17.I would be all in for White at 6, he might just be the best player in the entire draft. I think that Gary from Michigan will be available at 6 .
    He does not warrant a top 25 pick. He is not a complete edge player

Theirs no edge rusher worth the 6th pick except Allen. Iím praying Quientin Williams somehow falls.

I would trade down and acquire more picks. Maybe convince the raiders to trading the last 2 first to go back to the 6th spot.

Jonah
    Baker
    Murphy
    White
    Bush
    Tillary

Those are the only players I would consider drafting if we pass on a QB

Quote Originally Posted by Bburns View Post
    He does not warrant a top 25 pick. He is not a complete edge player
    Your opinion is worth as much as Todd McShay's and Mel Kiper's, or as worthless as there's are ,but both in their mock drafts have Tamp Bay taking Sweat with the 5th pick in the draft.

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast