Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Seoul Raider View Post
    I noticed earlier that some are saying Dallas can still decide on Amari's 5th year option. However, 2019 is Cooper's 5th year option year. It was already picked up by the Raiders before this season, and therefore goes with him to Dallas.
    Which is a good thing because Dallas would have picked it up anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    You're FOS. Anyone who's been on this forum for the past few years can see your weekly posts making excuses for Dak. It's like the only thing you care about. You're so worried that Dak will be perceived badly you'd jump on commenters for pointing out any flaws. Stop pretending that you care about the Cowboys. Your only interest is how it reflects on Dak.
    sure Sue thats your new name. Sue. if dak was injured and i wanted us to win with rush or white would i now be a racist because they are white and i am white so clearly my support for them to you wouldnt be about the team but about their skin tone.

Quote Originally Posted by Farty Farts View Post
    sure Sue thats your new name. Sue. if dak was injured and i wanted us to win with rush or white would i now be a racist because they are white and i am white so clearly my support for them to you wouldnt be about the team but about their skin tone.
    You're not even making sense. You're babbling now. The fact is you're really on here just for one player...and seem to get into these long winded replies with people if they say anything critical of Dak. I don't even think you're a Cowboy fan.

You're not even making sense. You're babbling now. The fact is you're really on here just for one player...and seem to get into these long winded replies with people if they say anything critical of Dak. I don't even think you're a Cowboy fan.

i find it ironic that im here only for dak yet you mention his name more times in one game thread than i do in a year but youre "the fan" and anyone who disagrees is the idiot. uh sue, no. you are in the 80% the cowboys nation, the group of clowns. im in the 20% where my concern is this team winning games

i find it ironic that im here only for dak yet you mention his name more times in one game thread than i do in a year but youre "the fan" and anyone who disagrees is the idiot. uh sue, no. you are in the 80% the cowboys nation, the group of clowns. im in the 20% where my concern is this team winning games
    Anyone can look back at your tons of comments for the past year and a half making excuses for Dak. It's the only topic you care about and i think you signed up only for Dak. LOL at you pretending to care about the Cowboys....anyone can scroll through the threads to see you only care about Dak.

Anyone can look back at your tons of comments for the past year and a half making excuses for Dak. It's the only topic you care about and i think you signed up only for Dak. LOL at you pretending to care about the Cowboys....anyone can scroll through the threads to see you only care about Dak.

I hope you got a lot of candy for halloween.

I hope you got a lot of candy for halloween.
    Are you wearing your Dak jersey as we speak?

Looks like the thread has pretty much run it's course lol.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234