Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bimbambum View Post
    Agreed, this offense is built around the run game. And agreed the OL is below average. But when they stack the box with 8-9 guys you can expect an NFL QB to punish them for it. Dak just does NOT do that. You Can say it is because of the WRs, but there are many examples of Dak missing WIDE open WRs

hurns and thpmpson are ***. Cooper may drop passes but hes better than anyone we have outside. hurns and thompson try to catch every pass with their body

Please fire Garrett going into the by week.

fvck you refs! FVCK YOU! that wasnt a snap infraction, you also called an offsides on lawrence when he never moved and their RT moved before the snap...you also missed the block in the back on the first score of the game. fix was in.

Until we get a coach that coaches with fire and passion we are what we are. Fire Garrett and promote Richards.

We are a mediocre team. Whrn you accept it the losses dont hurt as much. NFL in general is trash now days. NBA is just as bad too. Need to get into hockey lol

The Cowboys have had a relatively easy schedule...yet, they are below .500. The talent on offense is just subpar. We can't blame it on just a fluke. It's already half the season and this is mostly the type of offensive output we see. The defense has improved from last season, but they're not the Superbowl Ray Lewis Ravens, so they can't be expected to hold teams under 16 points every game...sometimes even that's not enough. The problem is this team always hover around the 8-8, 7-9 and 6-10, rather than just go all the way down and try to get the top 3 picks.

Bottom line folks we have a terrible GM an average to below average head coach and that combination equals average to below average team play. I donít think I can remember the last time the NFC least looked so pathedic honestly disgusting to watch.

It's the curse of Jimmy Johnson. This franchise was on a fast decline when that happened and it's never really gotten anywhere near the mountain top after that year Barry Switzer coasted on the roster that Jimmy built. The NFC East is so weak now, it's ripe for the picking. Maybe the Redskins will take advantage and kind of limp into the playoffs to be beat by the real Superbowl contenders in the other divisions.

It doesnít matter with our GM heís sure to screw up the pick.

We were this close to picking Johnny Manziel with that high first round pick.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    It's the curse of Jimmy Johnson. This franchise was on a fast decline when that happened and it's never really gotten anywhere near the mountain top after that year Barry Switzer coasted on the roster that Jimmy built. The NFC East is so weak now, it's ripe for the picking. Maybe the Redskins will take advantage and kind of limp into the playoffs to be beat by the real Superbowl contenders in the other divisions.
    I would call it the curse of the Jones family now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    I would call it the curse of the Jones family now.
    Or Jones hubris. Great at making sponsorship deals and creating a financial empire. But, everyone has a wheelhouse. I watch football. Doesn't mean I know how to construct a superbowl team.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    or jones hubris. Great at making sponsorship deals and creating a financial empire. But, everyone has a wheelhouse. I watch football. Doesn't mean i know how to construct a superbowl team.
    amen!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    amen!!!!
    :d

tyron smith is now a RT playing LT. now you can go get a LT and move him to RT but hes owed on average 11 million a year for the remainder of his contract or you can cut him after next year and take a 5.3 dead money hit. re-sign him to a LT deal or likely watch him walk, being mad hes not getting his money from when he out performed his rookie contract.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast