Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    These are the kind of games that make me a fan of basketball. The way the team swarmed Rose and was just so happy for him. Thatís what team sports are all about. Everyone coming together and showing unconditional love for each other.
    agreed. I felt like a kid watching him post game. Nice to see the game matter more than anything to a guy.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    nice timing....

if Rose can set the clock back to 2011 the rest of the season, we will gladly take him. But don't act like anyone saw last night coming.

This has nothing to do with Rubio btw, he isn't a Wolf. My beef is with Teague, and the move to get him. He sucks.
    It still hurts me, how Rubio left. It hurts more than any other player including KG. With second how Googs left.

But that has nothing to do with Rose. It has to do with Thibs. And to an extent, especialy after how he treated Rubio in his first game against us, Butler.

Quote Originally Posted by silverson View Post
    It still hurts me, how Rubio left. It hurts more than any other player including KG. With second how Googs left.

But that has nothing to do with Rose. It has to do with Thibs. And to an extent, especialy after how he treated Rubio in his first game against us, Butler.
    yeah I just never got why Rubio was treated the way he was here. Dude played his *** off, was all about the team/community, and I never got it. I love watching Teague suck here honestly.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Starters should be:

Jones (how this guy continues to be so underrated I don't get)
    Okogie
    Wiggins
    Gibson
    Towns

Rose your 6th man

Tell Butler to stay the **** home if he is going to play his games. Rot away and lose a season of production azzhole.
    Rose, Okogie or Butler, Wiggins, Gibson and Towns could work great in offence with a coach that knew how to work them.
    Boozer was saying how Towns should operate under the basket like an old style C. I, with my poor bball knowledge (especialy compared to Boozer) disagree. I think that we should start our offense with Towns getting the ball at the top of the arc. PG should go at the elbow 3, wings cuttjng diagonal and Gibson at the paint. This gives so many possibilities. Pass to the wings who are good cutters, pick and roll, use Gibson to attract defenders out of the paint, etc. But what do I know? The only thing is that I don't want Towns to become Love offensively.

In D that lineup with Rose would not work. For me it is all about balance. You can hide one bad defender and mediocre one at most. But you also need the right players in other positions.

P.s. I agree about Butler
    Last edited by silverson; 11-01-2018 at 11:18 AM.

Were you saying we should ride Mo Williams after his outburst?

chill the **** out
    No, I wasnít, but Rose won an MVP. And itís not like the Wolves are stacked with talent to keep a guy like Rose off the court.

nice timing....

if Rose can set the clock back to 2011 the rest of the season, we will gladly take him. But don't act like anyone saw last night coming.

This has nothing to do with Rubio btw, he isn't a Wolf. My beef is with Teague, and the move to get him. He sucks.
    Dude! Timing is everything...as you well know.

god I come in to post how cool it is to see Rose play that well, and yet again the worst trash talker we have here ruins it.

Teague sucks
    Wiggins sucks
    Rose...has sucked for a long time

just get
    Stop. Different opinion = trash talker?...donít be an opinion nazi
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 11-01-2018 at 01:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DW3421 View Post
    The thing is though is Rose has to be more consistent. The first 7 games he was awful offensively by today's NBA standards, but he was Magnificent last night. It may have something to do with him playing PG and not giving up 3 to 5 inches to his opponent. The 1st 7 games he gave it his all on D but the results weren't there as guys would simply shoot over him. Also, the 1st 7 games he gave it his all on offense, but he was terribly inefficient (.451 TS% league average close to .540) as he was trying to score on guys much bigger than he is.
    Yeah I get that. Sometimes itís just between the ears. Iím not guaranteeing anything. Just think itís worth a shot to ride his confidence and see if he can be 90% of what he was.

Stop. Different opinion = trash talker?...donít be an opinion nazi
    right but you use outlier opportunities to push your agenda. it gets annoying.

No, I wasnít, but Rose won an MVP. And itís not like the Wolves are stacked with talent to keep a guy like Rose off the court.
    hey I am happy for D-Rose, and will gladly take the version we have seen of him, as a 6th man. His defense is horrific, so we can't feature him as a lead guard imo. Plus he is so aggressive scoring wise, you want him mixed/matched with the 2nd unit.

Quote Originally Posted by Twolves88 View Post
    Not sure why but I felt like as a team we have functioned better the last couple games
    Better defense and improved passing. I'm liking loogie I think having him bring some high level defense has helped. Towns has shown a lot of improvement and care on defense
    Here's my strong point...

Butler is the cancer and Thibs is the root of it. Without the cancer, the root can't do much, but wait for it to return so the rest of the organ have room to breath. Once Butler is traded, let's hope we loose Thibs too, but I don't doubt it'll happen...maybe until next summer?

right but you use outlier opportunities to push your agenda. it gets annoying.
    Dries dropped 50. It would be beyond stupid to start Tyus over him who is not capable of doing what Drosr did. I think your the one with an agenda...still wanting to start Tyus over Rose makes zero sense, and Iíve always loved Tyus...

Common sense is my agenda

Your agenda-wanting yo see the Wolves fail because they donít make the moves you want...as you have stated before. Seriously dude...u are so far off on this. I want to see the team win...u and a few others canít say that he same so stop with the agenda bs.

Dries dropped 50. It would be beyond stupid to start Tyus over him who is not capable of doing what Drosr did. I think your the one with an agenda...still wanting to start Tyus over Rose makes zero sense, and Iíve always loved Tyus...

Your agenda-wanting yo see the Wolves fail because they donít make the moves you want...as you have stated before. Seriously dude...u are so far off on this. I want to see the team win...u and a few others canít say that he same so stop with the agenda bs.
    drose dropping 50 is an outlier just like he said. You focusing on that instead of the entire production we have seen since being here is EXACTLY what he means. You disagree with people and their takes on pg's great that is fine and discussion can be had if you ever actually cared to.

It has way more to do with the way you handle yourself/post than anything else. You can have an opinion but don't come running in screaming every time that opinion looks right due to one game type of thing while ignoring everything else. Common sense would say that just because Mo Williams or Corey Brewer put up insane scoring totals once for us doesn't mean much of anything in terms of comparing them to top talents of the time. Common sense says outliers happen. You have an opinion and use these outliers to push it as if it is right, that is not common sense lol.

You are ignoring common sense to push an agenda (your opinion) and we have seen it multiple times after single good games. I am not even saying you are wrong here or anything, again the issue is there can't even be a real conversation because you focus on the extremes (outliers) and then just say other people are stupid for disagreeing.
    Last edited by mngopher35; 11-01-2018 at 11:29 PM.

My God that was so fun.

How good was the comradery in the locker room afterwards!?

Duuuuuude, come on!

It was awesome to watch what Rose did, but you need to take a breath. Why weren't you in here spruiking about Rose the night before when he went 4-16 from the field?

He's not the Rose of yesteryear - and I'm sorry to be the one to tell you, he's never going to be that (consistently) again. His best fit right now is as a scorer off the bench.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast