Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    I also love seeing our team embrace rose. Something this team has been missing

I aint felt like this since back when Jordan won #4 on Fatherís Day

That was awesome, Rose was incredible

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    So, I don't get why Thib's runs to get rid of Rubio, to bring arguably one of the bottom 5 defenders at the position in. While a PG can't protect the paint, how many times did Rubio help turn guards, or make the defense waste time by deflecting the ball or denying that extra 5 seconds? This isn't a cry to bring Rubio back, but more so on what the hell was Thib's thinking signing Teague long term?

Rose, is just wasting minutes. He is one of the worst defensive players alive.

I am seeing more effort from Wiggins (to some degree, though his basic stance is still a joke), and Towns on defense, but nothing with results yet. If they continue to actually work hard defensively, they will get better though.

I loved the energy Okogie brought. He has a long ways to go to be a competent offensive player, but he reminds me of Corey Brewer. We would have LOVED Brewer had he not been a lottery pick traded away for Brandon Roy. But where Okogie was drafted, you can live with non-all star production.
    Thatís why Rose is there and not Rubio

Iíd keep starting Rose, dude is still a freak and was doing whatever he wanted out there. His biggest road block has been injuries...which has lead to him doubting himself mentally. When healthy and confident, he looks like a he could be a top 7 pg in the league. Iíd see if we can keep getting great production from him as our floor general.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Iíd keep starting Rose, dude is still a freak and was doing whatever he wanted out there. His biggest road block has been injuries...which has lead to him doubting himself mentally. When healthy and confident, he looks like a he could be a top 7 pg in the league. Iíd see if we can keep getting great production from him as our floor general.
    Settle the F down. I had courtside(well 2nd row) seats for the game Brewer scored 50 pts, Corey freaking Brewer. A single great game means nothing in the grand scheme of things, but I don't mind Rose on this team, I just feel that Okogie deserves some minutes and I don't care where it comes from - Rose, Wiggins(preferred), Teague(second preference) or Butler being traded for peanuts.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    Settle the F down. I had courtside(well 2nd row) seats for the game Brewer scored 50 pts, Corey freaking Brewer. A single great game means nothing in the grand scheme of things, but I don't mind Rose on this team, I just feel that Okogie deserves some minutes and I don't care where it comes from - Rose, Wiggins(preferred), Teague(second preference) or Butler being traded for peanuts.
    I think you need to settle down. Corey Brewer was never a league MVP. Rose has proven many times to be an impossible cover. Damn only in MN can I find a fan chomping at the bit to hate when something good happens😂😂😂😂. Always want to temper everything. Only in MN a fan goes on suicide watch after wins. I donít see this in any other fan base where after every win, somebody is trying to find the negative point of view. Oh Waite, ur upset cause Rose had 50/6/4 against Rubioís 5/5/2. Waiting to hear how Rubio still outplayed Rose tonight😂.
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 11-01-2018 at 02:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    That was awesome, Rose was incredible
    These are the kind of games that make me a fan of basketball. The way the team swarmed Rose and was just so happy for him. Thatís what team sports are all about. Everyone coming together and showing unconditional love for each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post

**** it I'd role with rose and see what hes capable of. Teague hasn't done anything in a wolves uniform. Hell if rose doesn't step up I might give this a few games.

Rose
    Butler
    Okogie
    Gibson
    Towns

6th man Wiggins. Let wiggins score and ball dominate with the second unit

The thing is though is Rose has to be more consistent. The first 7 games he was awful offensively by today's NBA standards, but he was Magnificent last night. It may have something to do with him playing PG and not giving up 3 to 5 inches to his opponent. The 1st 7 games he gave it his all on D but the results weren't there as guys would simply shoot over him. Also, the 1st 7 games he gave it his all on offense, but he was terribly inefficient (.451 TS% league average close to .540) as he was trying to score on guys much bigger than he is.

Thatís why Rose is there and not Rubio
    nice timing....

if Rose can set the clock back to 2011 the rest of the season, we will gladly take him. But don't act like anyone saw last night coming.

This has nothing to do with Rubio btw, he isn't a Wolf. My beef is with Teague, and the move to get him. He sucks.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Were you saying we should ride Mo Williams after his outburst?

chill the **** out

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

god I come in to post how cool it is to see Rose play that well, and yet again the worst trash talker we have here ruins it.

Teague sucks
    Wiggins sucks
    Rose...has sucked for a long time

just get

I do want to point out, lost in all the Rose glory, was that Mitchell was working him over like a ***** for large portions of the 2nd half. If Rose can keep healthy and keep his burst to get to the rim and score, he is a capable 6th man. But I am not sure there are worse defenders than him. He does a fake, dive/duck move around picks and his man is long gone every time. Like I don't even know where he learned to do that, it's useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Twolves88 View Post
    **** it I'd role with rose and see what hes capable of. Teague hasn't done anything in a wolves uniform. Hell if rose doesn't step up I might give this a few games.

Rose
    Butler
    Okogie
    Gibson
    Towns

6th man Wiggins. Let wiggins score and ball dominate with the second unit
    Starters should be:

Jones (how this guy continues to be so underrated I don't get)
    Okogie
    Wiggins
    Gibson
    Towns

Rose your 6th man

Tell Butler to stay the **** home if he is going to play his games. Rot away and lose a season of production azzhole.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast