Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

2018-2019 Orlando Magic Game Thread

What up, strangers?

How about them Magic?!
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

Anyone have any idea why this page and really site died so badly?

Quote Originally Posted by macc View Post
    Anyone have any idea why this page and really site died so badly?
    Man, I haven't logged onto this site for years and this place looks like a dried up ghost town. I'll be honest, I transitioned to reddit for Magic related discussions/things.

It's so odd navigating through this website now. Definitely looks like the a lot of the old members are the only ones keeping this website up and running.

Last post in the Suns forum was from 2017...JFC.

I've been watching more Magic games lately than I have in a few years to be honest. I've kinda fallen out of favor with the NBA in general. I still tune into the playoffs and try to watch as much of that as I can, but regular season? Not so much.

I do like this Magic team a bit more than recent iterations. A little bit more fun to watch. Not much, but certainly a little. I even find myself not being hyper critical of Vuc!
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I've been watching more Magic games lately than I have in a few years to be honest. I've kinda fallen out of favor with the NBA in general. I still tune into the playoffs and try to watch as much of that as I can, but regular season? Not so much.

I do like this Magic team a bit more than recent iterations. A little bit more fun to watch. Not much, but certainly a little. I even find myself not being hyper critical of Vuc!
    It's the most fun since probably the Dipo-Harris-Elfrid and co. team with Skiles. The surge at the end of the season to actually make the playoffs this year gives me hope again.

I love JI and hopefully Bamba and Fultz can be valuable guys in the rotation next year.