Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Regular season thread

First game right now and holy crap this is the reverse of the last preseason game. Jazz look like they aren't even trying.

Mitchell's crap shooting is carrying over into the RS....

Good job getting back in the game in the latter part of the 1st quarter.

man mitchell and rubio have been terrible. rest of the roster has been pretty good which is why we have a lead.

man the kings are bad. we spotted them a 18-4 lead, Rubio and Mitchell are 3-15 and they are still down 13 at the half.

game is being carried by the bench. Burks has looked good.

so many dumb turnovers

well it was super ugly, but you can't take road wins for granted.

wow I see mitchell is still chucking. 7-22 wow.

complete box score judgment, but I see burks is still inconsistant, Ingles is still on fire, and wow we let them shoot 56%. Favors with a -8.

Mitchell may have just been a flash in the pan last year. If he continues to shoot like complete crap he will end up being a detriment to the team. He's absolutely gotta get that cleaned up because he (at this point) doesn't do much else besides score. He's got a LOT of work to do and I think he might have bought into his own hype instead of just working his *** of to get better this offseason. He's just been flat out bad in preseason and so far in the regular season.

Classic early season overreactions. Let it breath a little fellas, it's only two games in. Give them a chance to make the necessary adjustments. Defenses spent the offseason game planning for Mitchell. Give our coaches a chance to adjust.

In my opinion Exum has outplayed Rubio thus far. I honestly didn't expect this. It will be interesting to see if this continues but so far that Exum money that has been heavily criticized looks like the right move. If this trend continues we will let Rubio walk this summer.

I wouldn't go so far on Mitchell, but man he has to learn that if he shot isn't falling to do something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
    Classic early season overreactions. Let it breath a little fellas, it's only two games in. Give them a chance to make the necessary adjustments. Defenses spent the offseason game planning for Mitchell. Give our coaches a chance to adjust.

In my opinion Exum has outplayed Rubio thus far. I honestly didn't expect this. It will be interesting to see if this continues but so far that Exum money that has been heavily criticized looks like the right move. If this trend continues we will let Rubio walk this summer.
    I understand it's only been a few games but ye HAD to know people were gonna be a lot tougher on him defensively so he had to do a lot of work to. Hopefully he can get this corrected because 30% shooting from the field is terrible. I want him to be great but like I said he's got a LOT of work to do as does the coaching staff to get him in better positions to be successful. Exum has definitely looked like he belongs on the court. Hopefully that continues. Gobert has been great as always.

Man Jazz look terrible out there. clearly were looking past the Grizzlies and are going to lose because of it.

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast