Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I was expecting:

back to reality

So that's a sweep of the Raptors correct? How do they do that but look horrendous against the Nets and Heat? Either way that is a nice win. Now hopefully the Clippers can beat the Nets tonight and give us a 1.5 lead in the standings.

Fire up Clips!

So that's a sweep of the Raptors correct? How do they do that but look horrendous against the Nets and Heat? Either way that is a nice win. Now hopefully the Clippers can beat the Nets tonight and give us a 1.5 lead in the standings.
    Dunno, but they better beat cleveland today. Griifin out for load management.

Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    Dunno, but they better beat cleveland today. Griifin out for load management.
    Yeah and the Suns on Thursday. These two are must wins as they are headed into a difficult west coast trip.

I know you don't have Blake tonight but come the **** on, are you really struggling with the Cavaliers?

Back to ignoring the Pistons I guess.

6 point lead with a couple minutes left, knew I shouldn't have my hopes up, and I was right

would've been a nice win though

we need to continue to move the ball late in games & do what got us there instead of falling into the ISO trap.

there is not reason for that

Awful start. That Cleveland loss is looking worse by the day knowing that they were probably going to struggle on this road trip.

Wow, what a comeback, it sucks that we keep having "moral victory" type results when we need actual Ws, but damn, from 27 down, on the road against the best home team in the NBA, to down 1 with 10 seconds left... that's not bad.

Team hasn't quit, and Blake led by example in the third. Man, that would've been awesome to win

Much needed win against a good team, especially with the Heat, Magic, and Nets winning. Rough stretch coming up with the Pacers twice and OKC. If we can take 2 of the 3, we should be in a good spot with only Charlotte, Memphis, and NYK left after. That said I refuse to get excited just to be let down again.

Much needed win against a good team, especially with the Heat, Magic, and Nets winning. Rough stretch coming up with the Pacers twice and OKC. If we can take 2 of the 3, we should be in a good spot with only Charlotte, Memphis, and NYK left after. That said I refuse to get excited just to be let down again.
    Bingo! This is the perfect time for a Detroit team to be the one left out, especially with questions about Blake's injury.

It's cool to beat Portland while Nurkic and McCollum are out, and it was a celebration of the Bad Boys night. Hell, didn't we crush the Warriors on Big Ben's celebration night a couple years ago? This team is weird about winning celebration nights

Home winning streak is due to end soon especially when RJ and Dre were clowning around postgame, just what Blake was saying we need to stop doing

On the plus side, Heat, Nets, and Magic all lost tonight

Blake out again

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast