Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I remember when this team was fun/worth watching. Man, October 23rd seems so long ago now.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I remember when this team was fun/worth watching. Man, October 23rd seems so long ago now.
    my buddy was ranting and raving tonight about winning 4 straight then losing 5, even though throughout the 4-0 start we kept saying "sloppy win against a bad team, but a win is a win" and now he's confused why it looks like we suck lol

Go Pistons! Casey gets his win @Toronto, nice!

I was about to turn it off after we fell down by 19 but there wasn't really anything else on. Glad I kept watching!

We're surprisingly the 4 seed in the east right now (funny, I typoed "easy" instead of "east" at first and that might make more sense), and it's good we have a little winning streak going because it's about to get rough fast. GSW with Steph back, Thunder, Bucks, Sixers.

That's ... yikes.. 2-2 would be amazing
    Last edited by GuySir; 12-01-2018 at 02:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    We're surprisingly the 4 seed in the east right now (funny, I typoed "easy" instead of "east" at first and that might make more sense), and it's good we have a little winning streak going because it's about to get rough fast. GSW with Steph back, Thunder, Bucks, Sixers.

That's ... yikes.. 2-2 would be amazing
    Gotta beat the sixers tonight. I'll be really happy if we can pull that off. 3-2 vs some of the best teams in the league? Yeah I'll be happy with that.

Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    Gotta beat the sixers tonight. I'll be really happy if we can pull that off. 3-2 vs some of the best teams in the league? Yeah I'll be happy with that.
    Blew it of course Didn't even have to worry about Embiid psyching Drum out

i was at the game vs OKC off some henny finessed be some free close seats. we looked ****ing terrible. Drummond, Reggie, Stanley, Blake cannot be on the same team... blow it up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12