Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 64 of 70 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    https://youtu.be/dY19TJt370k

The last part was very interesting. If I had to guess, Masai and Lowry are still not on talking terms. I think it's concerning, at least if you are hoping he's here long term.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    Masai gave him 30 mill a year. I'm sure they're still good

Masai kind of dismissed it with some humor. Said he's mad at him every year lol.

“It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Masai kind of dismissed it with some humor. Said he's mad at him every year lol.

Lol it's true. Remember when he called Masai out for not having a PF on the team?

I am still in euphoria that Masai gave this country, province, city, franchise, fans the most worthy gift this season. Kawhi Leonard MVP with Danny Green in tow.

Raptors had all day coverage from ESPN yesterday. This will be the norm if they keep proving that they are legit contenders with Kawhi getting healthier and more dominant at both ends of the court.

Siakam getting the recognition he deserved natonally. Ibaka and JV, both having unbelievable seasons thus far while rotating the Center positons. Then there is Kyle Lowry who used to be one of the fools gold duo paving the way for elite players to walk all over them when everything mattered. I thought deep inside HE was no way regretful that his BFF got traded, he just wont say it so not to hurt his best bud...I am sure internally he is an intelligent person to understand what is reality and prudent.

Yes, I still pity Pop for acquiring a flawed player, racking up regular season points as usual but will never make a true impact when the lights shines at its brightest.
    Last edited by Raps Insider 12; 12-06-2018 at 01:49 PM.

You have to be able to separate your personal life from your business life. Lowry is being petty imo. Like insider said above, he’s not a dumb person he has to understand the situation he’s in and be very happy about it.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Lol it's true. Remember when he called Masai out for not having a PF on the team?
    Ha! I think it was right before the Ibaka trade? Or was that another instance because some thought he was referring to Casey.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

The Raptors are getting strong ratings on ESPN. I wonder if that has more to do with Kawhi being a draw or fans tuning in more from the LA region because the expectation is that he is going there next yr. Perhaps both.

The Raptors have also got a lot of attention due to the fall out from trading DeMar and that might have sparked more interest on the team. Or maybe because they have played good teams. I think they played the Celtics last time. I'm thinking out loud but i would probably lean towards the matchups.
    Last edited by aman_13; 12-07-2018 at 02:22 PM.

https://espnmediazone.com/us/press-r...time-telecast/

Raptors vs. Sixers Telecast Delivers 18 Percent Increase From Last Year’s Comparable Game

Strong ratings for ESPN’s Toronto Raptors games continue as Wednesday’s Toronto All-Access prime-time telecast – the Raptors hosting the Philadelphia 76ers – delivered a 1.3 metered market rating, according to Nielsen. This was up 18 percent from last year’s comparable game – the Golden State Warriors vs. the Charlotte Hornets, which drew a 1.1 rating.

Overall, Wednesday’s ESPN NBA doubleheader was up 30 percent from the comparable doubleheader in 2017, averaging a 1.3 compared to a 1.0. Last night’s Los Angeles Lakers vs. San Antonio Spurs telecast delivered a 1.4 metered market rating, which was up 56 percent from a 0.9 rating for last year’s Minnesota Timberwolves vs. LA Clippers telecast.

The Raptors vs. Sixers game telecast aired as the culmination of ESPN’s special Toronto All-Access content initiative, in which it documented a day in the life of the Raptors organization with all-day, cross-platform coverage of the team.

The Raptors return to ESPN next Wednesday, Dec. 12, when they visit the defending NBA Champion Golden State Warriors and Stephen Curry at 10:30 p.m. ET. Mark Jones will call the action with analysts Mark Jackson and Jeff Van Gundy.

It might have a little something to do with being the first overall team in the league

We were first last year werent we?

We have more drama on the team so thats probably it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    We were first last year werent we?

We have more drama on the team so thats probably it.
    This year is very different. We’re in first by a pretty large margin both conferences included. That’s a significant improvement from last year.

Probably a combination of everything mentioned.

The Clippers have had someone from their organization at every Raptors game. They are going all out on recruiting him.

This is one ugly game.

OG, Fred and Delon all playing poorly.

Page 64 of 70 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast