Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 95 of 110 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 1649
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenfidish View Post
    We have him.. but I agree one more guy who can’t hit a three would be nice..

Should I say his name? “ Beal”
    Can't see the Wiz trading him for anything but a king's ransom. I'd include anyone not named Siakam or Leonard, but I can't see a package they'd accept.

I like that Kawhi gets on his teammates when they make mistakes. Ibaka had Siakam wide open but he missed him. Kawhi then let Ibaka know about it.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I like that Kawhi gets on his teammates when they make mistakes. Ibaka had Siakam wide open but he missed him. Kawhi then let Ibaka know about it.
    It was a blatant missed opportunity from Ibaka too.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    It was a blatant missed opportunity from Ibaka too.
    Yeah i was shocked he didn't pass it lol.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Good idea, I think it would be better in its own thread
    Cool, i will create a thread for the next one.

Yeah i was shocked he didn't pass it lol.
    It was "robotic, no way this man is as young as he says he is" Ibaka.

haha

A coach's nightmare, Nick empties the bench thinking he's got a big enough cushion to close it out and sure enough, they allow a 14-0 run.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps Insider 12 View Post
    Ha? So you really missed the Derozan years that you want to go back to treadmill basketball. I get it.

You do understand that the ceiling of these young guys you are drooling on including Mr. Pascal “new darling of the forum” Siakam are as high as the ceiling of the hardworking Mr. Derozan.

Though Ujiri can once again in 5 years if he still here to continue to develop Pascal so he can once again net a Superstar one year rental.

Then we start all over again lol.
    No, siakam has a way higher ceiling than DeRozan. Way higher. IMO he is pretty close already.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

I guess those Hawks are giving everyone trouble. No Embiid, but thats a game the Sixers should have won.

I guess those Hawks are giving everyone trouble. No Embiid, but thats a game the Sixers should have won.
    Hawks, Wizards and Nets have every reason to tank the season, but playing real, competitive basketball. Nice to see the competitive integrity.

Hawks, Wizards and Nets have every reason to tank the season, but playing real, competitive basketball. Nice to see the competitive integrity.
    Barrett or Zion?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    Last edited by aman_13; 01-12-2019 at 01:16 PM.

That's why it was so interesting watching him post up DeRozan. DeRozan knew Ibaka becomes a bulldog and he would just step out of the way and swipe at the ball when Ibaka started stumbling backwards. It was surprisingly effective. Hope no one watches that film lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    That's why it was so interesting watching him post up DeRozan. DeRozan knew Ibaka becomes a bulldog and he would just step out of the way and swipe at the ball when Ibaka started stumbling backwards. It was surprisingly effective. Hope no one watches that film lol.
    As long as he's making quick decisions, he will be fine. I thought he was over thinking his moves against DeMar, I think he was aware that DeMar knew his tendancies.

Preach!

Page 95 of 110 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast