Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

18'/19' Opening Night...!!! C's hosting the 6'ers...

Growing pains, but when they catch their stride...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

New season and they still can't make layups haha

This team looks like **** so far. Looking just like preseason. Better wake up fast

Kyrie needs to cut that hair.

Quote Originally Posted by bosox1899 View Post
    This team looks like **** so far. Looking just like preseason. Better wake up fast
    Keep in mind that these are two of the best defensive teams in the NBA going up against each other on opening night. The offense was always going to struggle a bit.

Good news is that Tatum looks like the best player on the court, just confirming what everyone thinks of him. Heís special. Canít wait until Kylie and Hayward get going too.

LOL@Brown on Embiid

Even though it's ONE game, I don't see how Morris will not be on this roster for the entire season... he looks like a guy locked in and ready to battle...

IMO, forget minutes, it's FGA's for Morris... If he gets his shots he'll be good and happy... There's gonna be a good amount of games he gets a chunk of minutes and some games where the shots aren't falling for him...

Semi got 15mpg last season... With Hayward back those minutes are gone... AL and Kyrie are gonna get rest... FGA's for the C's... 16 games over 90 FGA's last season... IMO that number goes much higher... Everybody wants their shots and Brad will do what he has to to get them their shots...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

New season and they still can't make layups haha
    Oh boy... It's gonna be a loooooong season for someone...

Reggie Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    Even though it's ONE game, I don't see how Morris will not be on this roster for the entire season... he looks like a guy locked in and ready to battle...

IMO, forget minutes, it's FGA's for Morris... If he gets his shots he'll be good and happy... There's gonna be a good amount of games he gets a chunk of minutes and some games where the shots aren't falling for him...

Semi got 15mpg last season... With Hayward back those minutes are gone... AL and Kyrie are gonna get rest... FGA's for the C's... 16 games over 90 FGA's last season... IMO that number goes much higher... Everybody wants their shots and Brad will do what he has to to get them their shots...
    Well you can't expect to get through any season 100% healthy.

Tatum is already at the next level. He might turn out to be one of the best picks in C's history. Kyrie and Hayward still rusty and didn't play well and they still won relatively easy, that's always a good sign.

I love Brown but man he has to work on his hands/handles.

Only 2 games in but this offense is very underwhelming so far. Hopefully they'll be in sync in a few weeks

Definitely not looking like a championship team early.

Leonard dominating.