Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 995 of 1212 FirstFirst ... 495895945985993994995996997100510451095 ... LastLast
Results 14,911 to 14,925 of 18171
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    So Trump told the USPS to deliver things, including my credit card, more slowly? Interesting. Isn't it possible that states that decided to do mass ballots should have been better prepared, then? Not every state is doing mass ballots, you do realize that, right?
    Ah yes. States should have known not to do mail in ballots because a Trump supporter would gut the USPS and make mail times super slow.

What do states have to do with the USPS? That's a federal entity. The guy Trump put in charge (who is a Trump donor) has slowed the Post Office down.

I get you supporting their efforts considering how much of Trump's initiatives you support, but you can't blame the slow service on anyone but Trump and his appointee.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Ah yes. States should have known not to do mail in ballots because a Trump supporter would gut the USPS and make mail times super slow.

What do states have to do with the USPS? That's a federal entity. The guy Trump put in charge (who is a Trump donor) has slowed the Post Office down.

I get you supporting their efforts considering how much of Trump's initiatives you support, but you can't blame the slow service on anyone but Trump and his appointee.
    This is the stuff that make it hard to believe that people still support Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Damn he really said this **** and now he fondles him. Trump really grabbed him by the p****.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Damn he really said this **** and now he fondles him. Trump really grabbed him by the p****.

4 years ago his balls were still alive, they died when McCain passed away.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    4 years ago his balls were still alive, they died when McCain passed away.
    What it was is that he was still latched onto John McCain, who for all his many faults had some semblance of a moral center. Trump doesn’t have one at all. So Lindsey is attached and has no moral center.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Lofl

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Drove past the stadium where Trump is having a rally today.

Four hours ahead of time and thousands lined up and the crowd is growing.

JoeB is also in town somewhere today. Wonder how the crowds will compare.
    Cool story. I'm sure you'll be swelling with pride seeing all the people risking the health of themselves and everyone they interact with by packing tightly together with no masks, cheering on their dear leader who cares more about pumping up his own ego than keeping this country (including his own misguided followers) safe.

Nastynice is one funny dude. I put up $1k so he can get on Skype to debate like he said he would and also, if he would show his MD license. He said he doesn't have a Skype but can show me his MD license. I said go create a Skype, then. Now he says he wants $2k. This dude has one excuse after the other. Creating a Skype account takes 2 minutes. Quite obvious what's going on here... Dude is just a janitor.
    No one cares.

So Joe Biden just said he was Kamala Harris's running mate. Add another gaffe to the list...
    Lock him up!

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I still think Biden will win but you just can't dismiss the differences in the Enthus-O-Meter.

Trump just spoke a few miles from my office. Out of curiosity, I drove past the stadium he was speaking at…traffic everywhere and thousands of people at the rally. I watched the event in my office.

Biden is speaking in another county in FL (much bigger county than mine) and you don't seen anyone and you can't hear anyone other than him.

I know what the polls say, and I get the excuse of Biden keeping crowds dpown because of covid…but still, where is the enthusiasm??? He looks almost silly. Why no cars with flags for Bioden??? Trump has hundreds.

Malkes me wonder.
    How many times are you going to bring up this super cool story?

Simple. People who are voting for Biden are simply voting for him because they dislike Trump. They don't like Biden but just hate Trump. That explains the disparity.
    Or maybe it's that one of the candidates actually is taking COVID-19 and social distancing seriously, while the other one is too selfish and tunnel visioned to care about anything other than himself and his re-election.

I'll be back here after the election. Really pointless to be here other than to see who starts crying when Joe or Trump wins. Nothing you can gain from a knowledge perspective associating with the majority of you guys anyways.
    Thanks for the announcement. We'll all be anxiously waiting your return so we can continue gaining all sorts of knowledge from you once again.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    And you seem to enjoy constantly lying.
    Totally, Mr. I Take This Virus Seriously (When I'm Not Actively Trying To Catch It)

wasn't Romney pulling bigger crowds than Obama in 2012? Trumpist like to pretend like Trump won in a landslide in 16. He won by like 75k votes in 3 states. Nobody ****ing liked Hillary back then and that is Trumps problem now. Nobody likes him but his 35-40% base that will stick with him no MATTER what he does. Can he still win? Yes, but he is going to need to pull a royal flush unlike in 16 when he just needed a straight flush. Biden only needs to win Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin and he wins the election. Biden looking really good there now.

Trump on the other hand is going to need to win basically 5/7 swing states to win. Only way I see Trump winning is if he is ahead on election day in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania and Trump sues to stop the mail in votes from counting and SC sides with him. There are no more "shy" Trump voters this time. But I see "hidden" Biden supporters specially from woman who live in very conservative households that don't want to tell their husband that they will support Biden.

It's been a long time coming, but I am done with spliff(TONE). I'll no longer be responding to anything he posts. He can have all the final (any) words he wants/needs. He adds nothing at all to discussions.