Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 993 of 1195 FirstFirst ... 493893943983991992993994995100310431093 ... LastLast
Results 14,881 to 14,895 of 17924
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It really is a unique strategy in politics to hit your base with a pandemic.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/28/n...d-wedding.html

How about that Trump rally in Omaha in the freezing weather where they bussed people to the rally but afterwards didn't provide buses to take people back to their cars and they sat in the cold for hours and many people were hospitalized, some with hypothermia. If that doesn't tell you how he feels about American lives and your safety, I don't know what does.

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    How about that Trump rally in Omaha in the freezing weather where they bussed people to the rally but afterwards didn't provide buses to take people back to their cars and they sat in the cold for hours and many people were hospitalized, some with hypothermia. If that doesn't tell you how he feels about American lives and your safety, I don't know what does.
    Talk about being the guy that is a day late and a dollar short.

That's not what happened.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

The individuals were waiting to be bused out but because the event ended and most were scurrying out, the buses became packed and so it took a long time to get everyone out whereas before the event started, they had already been busing people for hours. It's like going to a sporting event... you have a couple of hours to get into the arena but once the game ends, everyone is running out like a crowded zoo. Multiple buses were ordered and police were instructed to drive the elderly back home. But I love how you think Trump was the one who ordered the buses or something...

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Talk about being the guy that is a day late and a dollar short.

That's not what happened.
    It's like they don't even bother reading the story and just read what CNN tweets out.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    It's like they don't even bother reading the story and just read what CNN tweets out.
    Yep. A few of them have been doing that consistently for years. Sick Of It All and dbroncos78087 are definitely the two that are most guilty though.

But I love how you think Trump was the one who ordered the buses or something...
    "During a press conference Wednesday, Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert said the logistics of the rally, including transportation to and from the event, were handled by the Trump campaign"

Quote from an article NOT from CNN. Appears his campaign was in charge of getting people out, and he failed miserably to do so without putting people in danger. The story of his campaign.

But you go ahead and support a president who clearly only wants to be president to his supporters and not the whole country. I'll support the one who wants to lead everyone together and take everything as "our" problem, not a "left" problem, or a right problem as Trump likes to distinguish.

"During a press conference Wednesday, Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert said the logistics of the rally, including transportation to and from the event, were handled by the Trump campaign"

Quote from an article NOT from CNN. Appears his campaign was in charge of getting people out, and he failed miserably to do so without putting people in danger. The story of his campaign.

But you go ahead and support a president who clearly only wants to be president to his supporters and not the whole country. I'll support the one who wants to lead everyone together and take everything as "our" problem, not a "left" problem, or a right problem as Trump likes to distinguish.
    You aren't making any sense. Trump didn't personally handle the busing. His campaign did and his campaign is composed of hundreds of people all having a certain task.

Your post suggests that Trump left his supporters alone and drove off. That's not what happened. People waited hours because thousands were all waiting to be transported and there's only so many buses before it becomes bottlenecked and people are going to be waiting.

You go ahead and lie about a story to fit your own narrative. Numerous articles did not claim Trump left them there. Your logic is akin to you having to wait outside a line for Black Friday and then blaming Walmart for having long waiting lines. How silly do you really have to get here?

Nastynice is one funny dude. I put up $1k so he can get on Skype to debate like he said he would and also, if he would show his MD license. He said he doesn't have a Skype but can show me his MD license. I said go create a Skype, then. Now he says he wants $2k. This dude has one excuse after the other. Creating a Skype account takes 2 minutes. Quite obvious what's going on here... Dude is just a janitor.
    lol, I told you put your money up and I'll create a skype...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

The 2020 Presidential Race

You aren't making any sense. Trump didn't personally handle the busing. His campaign did and his campaign is composed of hundreds of people all having a certain task.

Your post suggests that Trump left his supporters alone and drove off. That's not what happened. People waited hours because thousands were all waiting to be transported and there's only so many buses before it becomes bottlenecked and people are going to be waiting.

You go ahead and lie about a story to fit your own narrative. Numerous articles did not claim Trump left them there. Your logic is akin to you having to wait outside a line for Black Friday and then blaming Walmart for having long waiting lines. How silly do you really have to get here?
    Do you think the attendees have a grievance here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, I told you put your money up and I'll create a skype...

I did put my money up. $1k. You then made excuses after excuses. First it was you don't have a Skype now it's make an offer of $2k. I didn't even bother responding. I already know what the deal is here. "I'll create a Skype." The time you took to send me a PM, you could have created a Skype and I would have already PayPal'd you $1,000 if what you are saying is true. Exposed, as usual.

I did put my money up. $1k. You then made excuses after excuses. First it was you don't have a Skype now it's make an offer of $2k. I didn't even bother responding. I already know what the deal is here. "I'll create a Skype." The time you took to send me a PM, you could have created a Skype and I would have already PayPal'd you $1,000 if what you are saying is true. Exposed, as usual.
    lol, put your money up means let a third party hold it. That way I know I'm getting paid. When I know the money is up I'll make a skype in 2 minutes.

You think you typing a post is you putting your money up? lol

Define the terms of how you put your money up, and I'll define the terms of how I prove to you I been through med school.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

This is what you said:
    The part that I bolded is the only true portion of your entire statement.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    This is what you said:

The part that I bolded is the only true portion of your entire statement.
    But also the part about him not caring about people's safety, that's also true.

How many more months is he gonna say we're rounding the corner on covid when we're clearly not.

You seem to enjoy his constant lies.

bklynny67 posts about how Trump's campaign bused people to the rally but not back to their car. Articles from all over the internet by local news states that there were buses but that it took longer than usual because of how many people were waiting to be transported back.

Then he gets upset at me because he didn't read any of the articles to get context?

Do you need your safe space?