Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 923 of 1310 FirstFirst ... 4238238739139219229239249259339731023 ... LastLast
Results 13,831 to 13,845 of 19644

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    I never said it was illegal. But it certainly changes the landscape to add additional SC justices. Like I said, I could care less about the SC. Just so long as you’re willing to accept this when Republicans do this as well.
    SJWs have convinced themselves that mass immigration means that elections will shortly cease to matter because we are on the brink of a one-party state. In other words you can't really reason logically with these people. They are a generation of man-children who think that electioneering is like playing democratic politics on your Sega Genesis with a Game Genie.

Again, what the Republicans did was dirty. The democrats have been plenty dirty as well. Stacking the court is changing the landscape of our country and court system. So long as your fine with Republicans doing something similar, I’m fine with it.
    Yes, as mentioned I'm ok with the republican dirty move, they earned it. So same with dems.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    SJWs have convinced themselves that mass immigration means that elections will shortly cease to matter because we are on the brink of a one-party state. In other words you can't really reason logically with these people. They are a generation of man-children who think that electioneering is like playing democratic politics on your Sega Genesis with a Game Genie.
    How long can you go without saying SWJs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    And confirming Trump's SC Justice pick now certainly changes the landscape.

More willing than Senate Republicans, which is pretty sad. I'd be willing to compromise and not increase the number of SC Justices on the SC if Republicans didn't confirm Amy to the Supreme Court.

Would you be?
    Naming one SC justice doesn’t change the landscape. By comparison, it’s like Tom Brady “cheated” in football with the whole deflated balls thing. What he did was dirty but it didn’t change the landscape. This is similar to actions of both parties “dirty play.”

Stacking the Supreme Court would be akin to changing the points awarded for a FG from 3 to 10 because you have the best kicker in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yes, as mentioned I'm ok with the republican dirty move, they earned it. So same with dems.

Both parties play dirty my dude...

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

Probably kinda similar to this:

https://youtu.be/KLxhdPNXC_k

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

What do you prefer I call you? Despite developing a negative connotation as a term on the internet, it is a perfectly accurate description of the quasi-religious political ideology that places 'social justice' at the center of all creation. Read any one of their gospel publications (like slate.com) and it is obvious what concerns these people, or at least what its dupes claim to be concerned with.

Unfortunately they are a vocal, if relatively small, component of modern politics. If you prefer a different term because of being triggered feel free to substitute it in yourself. But like 'libertarian' or 'constitutionalist' it is merely a descriptor.

Naming one SC justice doesn’t change the landscape. By comparison, it’s like Tom Brady “cheated” in football with the whole deflated balls thing. What he did was dirty but it didn’t change the landscape. This is similar to actions of both parties “dirty play.”

Stacking the Supreme Court would be akin to changing the points awarded for a FG from 3 to 10 because you have the best kicker in the league.
    It’s going to change the landscape more than you’re saying, otherwise Republicans wouldn’t be so keen to do it.

As for what’s “dirtier” who cares. If you play dirty, you don’t get to complain about how dirty the other side is. Dirty is dirty. If you don’t want the Dems to play dirty, don’t play dirty.

The 2020 Presidential Race

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    What do you prefer I call you? Despite developing a negative connotation as a term on the internet, it is a perfectly accurate description of the quasi-religious political ideology that places 'social justice' at the center of all creation. Read any one of their gospel publications (like slate.com) and it is obvious what concerns these people, or at least what its dupes claim to be concerned with.

Unfortunately they are a vocal, if relatively small, component of modern politics. If you prefer a different term because of being triggered feel free to substitute it in yourself. But like 'libertarian' or 'constitutionalist' it is merely a descriptor.
    I’m Ewing. You seem obsessed with them is all. You need to diversify your material. Your starting to get like Special used to be with race issues

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Both parties play dirty my dude...
    I know that's what I'm saying.

I opposed the right picking a judge because it was kinda dirty. But that's the way america is going.

If the left tries to pack the court, I oppose that too. But that's the way america is going.

You seem to be the one with a double standard, seemingly supporting one while opposing the other.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

What a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    What a fool.
    Can't even call it a dog whistle. People who aren't dogs aren't supposed to be able to hear that. But everyone can hear what he's saying and not specifically saying here.