Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 918 of 1212 FirstFirst ... 4188188689089169179189199209289681018 ... LastLast
Results 13,756 to 13,770 of 18171
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Im honestly starting to think that you're Nancy's PSD account.
    How do you find those tactics appropriate? Creating situations where there are long waiting lines, limiting the places people can drop off their ballots, and (which I didn't mention last time) doing voter roll purges where they get it wrong 20% of the time.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    How do you find those tactics appropriate? Creating situations where there are long waiting lines, limiting the places people can drop off their ballots, and (which I didn't mention last time) doing voter roll purges where they get it wrong 20% of the time.
    It happens every ****ing election dude regardless of candidate. You just like to jump in here and pretend that it's the first of its kind.

It happens every ****ing election dude regardless of candidate. You just like to jump in here and pretend that it's the first of its kind.
    happening before makes it ok?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    happening before makes it ok?

Don't think he was whining about that.

I would hope everyone would agree that counties with hundreds of thousands of people should have more than a single polling location.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I would hope everyone would agree that counties with hundreds of thousands of people should have more than a single polling location.
    Not everyone does, though. The GOP has said multiple times they favor voter oppression and manipulating minority voters to low turn out. Itís literally a strategy they endorse lol

Which says a lot about the people who continue to support them.

I'm glad you have this sentiment. But you're asking Democrats to stand by and do nothing while the Republicans enjoy the advantage of doing something wrong twice. Awfully convenient that the cycle needs to be broken after Republicans get what they want.

Why couldn't we break the cycle after Democrats expand the SC?
    Expanding the court is different than nominating an SC judge. Itís like losing in a football game because the other team played dirty so during the game, you change the rules to add additional time to the game. What the Republicans did was dirty. Similarly, the democrats have acted dirty in their treatment of Trump and his SC noms. I expect both sides to act dirty within the game. I donít expect either side to change the game. Stacking the courts is too far. If it happens, so be it. You just canít complain when the pendulum swings back.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Expanding the court is different than nominating an SC judge. Itís like losing in a football game because the other team played dirty so during the game, you change the rules to add additional time to the game. What the Republicans did was dirty. Similarly, the democrats have acted dirty in their treatment of Trump and his SC noms. I expect both sides to act dirty within the game. I donít expect either side to change the game. Stacking the courts is too far. If it happens, so be it. You just canít complain when the pendulum swings back.
    Why is packing the courts too far?

Why isn't denying a sitting presidents (obama) nominee not too far?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Why is packing the courts too far?

Why isn't denying a sitting presidents (obama) nominee not too far?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    In the 2004, NFC championship game, a panthers player went offsides and had a free hit at eagles QB Donavon McNabb. The player hit mcnabb injuring him for the rest of the game. The Panthers went to the SB because of a cheap hit. The player didnít have to hit mcnabb but as Eagles fans, we had to live with it. If during that game, the Eagles passed a rule that stated FGs are worth 20 points instead of 3, would that be too far?

I could literally give dozens of these types of examples. One is a ďcheap hit.Ē Denying Obama his right to name a SC nominee was a cheap hit. Stacking the court is changing the game to fit your needs. Personally, I donít care because the SC doesnít matter to me. But remember, these things tend to run in cycles and eventually, the Republicans, will have the senate, congress and president. Will you be ok when they act as fascists too?

The 2020 Presidential Race

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    In the 2004, NFC championship game, a panthers player went offsides and had a free hit at eagles QB Donavon McNabb. The player hit mcnabb injuring him for the rest of the game. The Panthers went to the SB because of a cheap hit. The player didnít have to hit mcnabb but as Eagles fans, we had to live with it. If during that game, the Eagles passed a rule that stated FGs are worth 20 points instead of 3, would that be too far?

I could literally give dozens of these types of examples. One is a ďcheap hit.Ē Denying Obama his right to name a SC nominee was a cheap hit. Stacking the court is changing the game to fit your needs. Personally, I donít care because the SC doesnít matter to me. But remember, these things tend to run in cycles and eventually, the Republicans, will have the senate, congress and president. Will you be ok when they act as fascists too?
    Unsurprisingly you donít know what fascists mean

Why doesnít Trump just dominate Merrick Garland? Would you be happy if he did?

Last edited by ewing; 10-13-2020 at 06:56 AM.

Don't think he was whining about that.
    He whining about it happening now. Why does it matter if it happened before?

Wouldn't be too sure about that.
    These are heavily black urban areas in Atlanta. LOL. You guys are so deluded.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Yeah they happen every election HERE, in the U.S., in competitive states controlled by Republicans, and it is intentional. Other 1st world countries, youíre in and out of the polling booth in 20 minutes. American democracy is a joke.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Neither. I'm using your own logic against you. Look we all know the reason Republicans blocked Obama's SC nominee was because they could. We all know the reason they are pushing through Amy now is because they can. And if the Democrats expand the court they will do it because they can.

So... what's the difference? Both sides are doing it simply because they can.
    Doing an action because you can DOES NOT change word meanings. Increasing the seats is court packing.

Cool. I donít care what itís called. I call it turn about is fair play.
    Your TDS is so deep. At least you admit it even if you are unaware that you are.