Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 900 of 1212 FirstFirst ... 4008008508908988999009019029109501000 ... LastLast
Results 13,486 to 13,500 of 18171
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Heck, do you ever wonder why you have to defend this thing from him all the time? Don't you ever wonder why it seems like he's doing this so often? Is that just coincidence?
    Yup. I picked up on this early, during his 2015 campaign.

Any single instance in a vacuum, you could look at it and maybe kinda justify some kind of logical non racist non bigot reasoning. But man, when the **** is happening every week, at that point there is a pattern. It is hard to ignore such clear and obvious and repetitive patterns.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    No it isn't, because my point has nothing to do with the accuracy of Trump's numbers. It's that he said them because he wants his followers to believe they are the same thing. Because he has a very clear agenda: Democrats want more minorities in suburbs, more minorities = more poverty, more crime, and the destruction of the suburbs.
    I have no memory of your ever saying that...none.
    I thought it was obvious by now that registered Republican largely conservative or not, I've long ago tired of Trumpism.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I have no memory of your ever saying that...none.
    I thought it was obvious by now that registered Republican largely conservative or not, I've long ago tired of Trumpism.
    Because I haven't until now. I'm giving you the why he said what he said (and even the why he couldn't say it explicitly). That's what Trump was insinuating. It's his entire "suburbs" strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Source?
    First thing that popped up in my search:

Biden's campaign has enlisted thousands of volunteers and the Democratic National Committee began building voter-protection teams in some states as early as last year, according to the campaign.
    https://www.arkansasonline.com/news/...poll-watchers/
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post

Cmon man, start in with the trump bashing with us.

I know you want to

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post

Ok so Biden did it because Trump has been calling for it for months now.

Still not something dems do for years.

Again if you’re ignorant about this situation.

“In the history of voter suppression in the U.S. – including attempts to stop Black and Latino people from voting – Republican tactics in the 1981 New Jersey gubernatorial race are worth highlighting. That incident sparked a court order – a “consent decree” – forbidding the GOP from using a variety of voter intimidation methods, including armed poll watchers.

The 2020 presidential election will be the first in nearly 40 years conducted without the protections afforded by that decree.”

So Biden doing it because Trump has been asking for poll watchers for a while now does not mean dems have been doing it for years. It’s a gop trademark.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    One of my favorite Sluggoisms.

The best part was that the actor wasn’t even a native american.
    That's OK.

I think a lot of Indians are actors.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    That's OK.

John Wayne had to fight somebody in his movies.

That's OK.

Well, Graham Green wasn't known yet at the time

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Well, Graham Green wasn't known yet at the time
    Is that the guy that played Chief Nokahoma for the Braves???

Is that the guy that played Chief Nokahoma for the Braves???

I remember him mostly for the movie Thunderheart (which if you haven't seen, you should)
    but he was also in Dances with Wolves, Die Hard, and I think was a bad guy in Longmire

No one finds this creepy?

https://twitter.com/mythinformedmke/...891772417?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    No one finds this creepy?

https://twitter.com/mythinformedmke/...891772417?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wasn't that creepy. Maybe a 3/10. But what your lot will never understand is we don't give two ***** about Biden's gaffes/occasional creepy comments, we will vote for him come hell or high water to get rid of an insane, sociopathic dictator wannabe because the survival of this country is more important than having a speech expert as president.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Wasn't that creepy. Maybe a 3/10. But what your lot will never understand is we don't give two ***** about Biden's gaffes/occasional creepy comments, we will vote for him come hell or high water to get rid of an insane, sociopathic dictator wannabe because the survival of this country is more important than having a speech expert as president.
    Wonder if brewer has seen the fascist display of the little girls singing and dancing to 'Murca at a Trump rally before his election.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Wonder if brewer has seen the fascist display of the little girls singing and dancing to 'Murca at a Trump rally before his election.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    This one is the cherry on top. You guys think he got a boner from his own daughter? Looks to me like he got a little excited from groping Ivanka.

https://www.indy100.com/article/dona...ughter-9594016