Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 892 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 392792842882890891892893894902942992 ... LastLast
Results 13,366 to 13,380 of 17855
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You said Obama should've had his pick. He had his pick. It was Garland. Everyone in here knows that the Senate was not going to approve the nomination whether they spent the tax dollars to vote or not.

Obama had his pick.
    Right.

Would everyone have felt better if Garland was interviewed before the committee for two weeks and then the Senate voted no???

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Do you think I am the only person thinking about this???

I think that if someone at that age is leaving himself wide open to failure and criticism, not to mention possible humiliation, then someone close to him, might want to steer him in a different direction.

If he needs "handlers" like we keep hearing about,, maybe he doesn't need to be there. It's not like they need the job por the $$$$,

What is the point of Jill B allowing him to be put out there??? He has looked silly at times. Who needs this at age 77???? (Trust me on that one.)
    ....but with your sweet prince Donnie, that's not a concern?

You said Obama should've had his pick. He had his pick. It was Garland. Everyone in here knows that the Senate was not going to approve the nomination whether they spent the tax dollars to vote or not.

Obama had his pick.
    You know damn well what he meant.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Obama had his pick.
    No he didnt.

What was the vote count?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    No he didnt.

What was the vote count?

He picked Garland. He had his pick.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

He picked Garland. He had his pick.
    If he had a pick, then we would have a record of votes.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    If he had a pick, then we would have a record of votes.

Lulz. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merric...onth%20earlier.

On March 16, 2016, President Barack Obama nominated Merrick Garland for Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States to succeed Antonin Scalia, who had died one month earlier. At the time of his nomination, Garland was the Chief Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit.
    He had his pick.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Obama had his pick.
    That’s not true. There were moderate GOPers who liked Garland. He’s a moderate not a liberal appointment.

Mitch blocked his pick over a garbage rationale.

He just played to win which is fine but admit it.

Technically, President Obama had his pick, but he did not get to have his pick considered as he should have had.

No, Mitch refused to allow the pick. He didnt get to have his pick.

Again, what was the vote on his pick? If there was no vote then there was no pick. It's not that complicated.

If you're telling me.obama had a pick in 2016, then in 2016 I had just as much a pick as obama. I had the same exact number of votes for.my pick that obama had for his.

Hell, you mighta got a pick yourself in 2016. Did you?

Obama had his pick.
    How do you know they wouldn’t have confirmed him? I think you have to convince everyone the Judge is a rapist bc he made a girl uncomfortable in HS or something. You can’t just vote against an over qualified candidate bc he’s isn’t a big enough redneck for you. I thought that was why Mitch ****ed them over and wouldn’t even hold a hearing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Do you think I am the only person thinking about this???

I think that if someone at that age is leaving himself wide open to failure and criticism, not to mention possible humiliation, then someone close to him, might want to steer him in a different direction.

If he needs "handlers" like we keep hearing about,, maybe he doesn't need to be there. It's not like they need the job por the $$$$,

What is the point of Jill B allowing him to be put out there??? He has looked silly at times. Who needs this at age 77???? (Trust me on that one.)
    Has Hillary died from those terrible illnesses she had in 2016 yet?

It’s not the FLU!!!!!

I’m writing in a vote for Chris Wallace.

This is so sad man.

What a joke of a country we are.
    HELLO