Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 891 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 391791841881889890891892893901941991 ... LastLast
Results 13,351 to 13,365 of 17855
    https://mobile.twitter.com/TulsiGabb...68812883496966

This is the person Jimmy Dore said was better than Bernie
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Its actually common sense that trump has been a failure of a president. Our country's global ranking has dropped further and faster than any other president in US history.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Trump isn't the President of the globe, he is the President of America, with evidence to show that he has helped America.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Cool you’re just making things up like Trump does.

Speculation? Yeah based on the actual words coming out of Trumps mouth. But he’s only the president, why should he have any accountability right?

And I don’t recall Democrats not conceding the race and challenging the results. Where did that happen? When Hillary called and conceded that night or when congress passed through the results? You guys keep confusing “not liking Trump and his unethical actions” with “not accepting election results”. Presidents need to be held accountable. Don’t care who it is or what the matter is.

go ahead and show me what I made up.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...under-n1238156
    Hillary Clinton says Biden should not concede the election 'under any circumstances'

what Trump words.. "wait and see?"

one side came up with Russian collusion conspiracy, with no evidence.

Meanwhile Trump is trying to smash through a scotus appointment so that he owns the bench for when he challenges every ballot that doesn’t have his name on it.
    smash though? who told you this that you were gullible enough to believe? Trump as President is doing the same thing that every President has done when there was an opening on the Supreme Court. it's his job to nominate someone.

there is no reason that Trump should not have nominated someone, and there is plenty of time for the Senate to vote on this person when there have been 4 different judges confirmed in a short period.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/TulsiGabb...68812883496966

This is the person Jimmy Dore said was better than Bernie
    As soon as I see someone saying that Project Veritas is anything except for a sleazeball organization that should have their doors shuttered, they are done and irred eemable to me. I'm glad I turned on Tulsi Gabbard early on and never looked back. She is terrible and I'm so glad she won't be in Congress and a real Democrat can have a chance at that seat.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Trump isn't the President of the globe, he is the President of America, with evidence to show that he has helped America.
    I might agree — only when we pull every single one of our troops back to America.

Basically...

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    go ahead and show me what I made up.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...under-n1238156

what Trump words.. "wait and see?"

one side came up with Russian collusion conspiracy, with no evidence.

smash though? who told you this that you were gullible enough to believe? Trump as President is doing the same thing that every President has done when there was an opening on the Supreme Court. it's his job to nominate someone.

there is no reason that Trump should not have nominated someone, and there is plenty of time for the Senate to vote on this person when there have been 4 different judges confirmed in a short period.
    “With no evidence”. You really don’t know how any of this works.

Keep jumping through hoops.

If you think Trump should have his pick then I hope you also think Obama should have had his. Anything else is partisan spin.

“With no evidence”. You really don’t know how any of this works.

Keep jumping through hoops.

If you think Trump should have his pick then I hope you also think Obama should have had his. Anything else is partisan spin.
    Obama did have his pick
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

I'm starting to wonder about Jill Biden.

They don't need this. I'm sure they have plenty of money. So why is the person who loves him the most letting him go through all this with the chance of making a fool of himself during the campaign or, if he wins, looking like a puppet as others tell him what to do.

They have little to gain and are opening JoeB to extensive ridicule.

Seems like a loyal wife would have steered him away from all this at his age.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post

They don't need this. I'm sure they have plenty of money. So why is the person who loves him the most letting him go through all this with the chance of making a fool of himself during the campaign or, if he wins, looking like a puppet as others tell him what to do.

You are hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post

Man do you think anyone is buying this bull****? Seriously, do you expect one single soul in the entire multiverse to buy this bull****?
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Obama did have his pick
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Obama did have his pick
    Oh lord seriously? No hearing because it was an election year and voters should decide. But this time it’s ok because (insert partisan spin).

Garland should be on the bench and Trump should have his pick now.

I’d have a lot more respect for Mitch and crew if they gave the reason “because we can and we want to win” than all the BS they spew and have you guys repeat like parrots.

Oh lord seriously? No hearing because it was an election year and voters should decide. But this time it’s ok because (insert partisan spin).

Garland should be on the bench and Trump should have his pick now.

I’d have a lot more respect for Mitch and crew if they gave the reason “because we can and we want to win” than all the BS they spew and have you guys repeat like parrots.
    You said Obama should've had his pick. He had his pick. It was Garland. Everyone in here knows that the Senate was not going to approve the nomination whether they spent the tax dollars to vote or not.

Obama had his pick.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Man do you think anyone is buying this bull****? Seriously, do you expect one single soul in the entire multiverse to buy this bull****?
    Do you think I am the only person thinking about this???

I think that if someone at that age is leaving himself wide open to failure and criticism, not to mention possible humiliation, then someone close to him, might want to steer him in a different direction.

If he needs "handlers" like we keep hearing about,, maybe he doesn't need to be there. It's not like they need the job por the $$$$,

What is the point of Jill B allowing him to be put out there??? He has looked silly at times. Who needs this at age 77???? (Trust me on that one.)