Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 888 of 1212 FirstFirst ... 388788838878886887888889890898938988 ... LastLast
Results 13,306 to 13,320 of 18171
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Nothing like a good, decent old-fashioned New England Republican. Screw the rest of the party if they donít behind this sentiment right now.
    Yea, old school.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Kamala Harris says she thinks 2Pac is the best rapper alive, also that she listened to him in college (before he ever put out an album).

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Kamala Harris says she thinks 2Pac is the best rapper alive, also that she listened to him in college (before he ever put out an album).

This is the biggest scandal in US history!

[emoji23]
    lol, any Tupac shout out is a win in my book. Hes like malcolm x in poetry form.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Why do you get so butt hurt when anyone points out something stupid a Dem said?

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, any Tupac shout out is a win in my book. Hes like malcolm x in poetry form.

Pac was awesome, but who doesnít know heís dead though? lol

Why do you get so butt hurt when anyone points out something stupid a Dem said?
    I donít. I actually pointed out something stupid a Dem (Hillary) said just yesterday.

Iím just pointing out how stupid it is to even care that she said this.

Kamala's favorite restaurant is Red Lobster and she always carries ranch dressing in her bag.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Nice smack down of Bill Barrís ****ed up handling of the DOJ.

I donít. I actually pointed out something stupid a Dem (Hillary) said just yesterday.

Iím just pointing out how stupid it is to even care that she said this.
    Itís funny. Not everything here needs to be serious or argumentative.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Kamala's favorite restaurant is Red Lobster and she always carries ranch dressing in her bag.
    lol, what?

She clearly was not born here because of this egregious belief.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, what?

I assumed it was an attempt at a joke. It wasn't really funny but it was pretty harmless.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I assumed it was an attempt at a joke. It wasn't really funny but it was pretty harmless.
    That wasn't a joke. Next try...

Isn't that like saying like some issue of Batman was like the best comic book in like forever for sure???