Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 882 of 957 FirstFirst ... 382782832872880881882883884892932 ... LastLast
Results 13,216 to 13,230 of 14354
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    When you go to a doctor, is it more important to you that you like the person or whether they know what they're doing and treat you well?

Personally, I've had an *** of a doctor who knew his ****......and a very personable doctor who didn't.
    Guess who I stuck with.
    When I was a student in x-ray school we did a rotation through the OR every fourth week. Of course, you find out it's nothing like what you see on TV. They had music playing. It was March and we were talking about our brackets. It was way different than I thought it would be. But there was one surgeon, though, that whenever he would come in the room the music got turned down, everybody got silent, and the tension in the room went up. He yelled, he threw things at you if you pissed him off, he was condescending. He was a ********. But he was also the best surgeon in that hospital.

A few years down the road, I'm out of school and working OR cases for a surgeon at another hospital. Nice guy, bought Christmas gifts for all of the people that worked closely with him including me, but he was a brutally awful surgeon. There were so many times that I stood there and watched him do something stupid and thought to myself, "I can't believe they let this guy operate on people." His work was sloppy. Patients frequently had problems post-surgery. A lot of them ended up having all of the hardware he put in taken out by another surgeon and have the whole procedure re-done. He was terrible. Then he royally botched what should have been a routine knee surgery. It was so bad that the patient got sent to another hospital out of fear that she was going to lose her leg. The doctor was let go shortly after.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Bloomberg admitted his intention.

I'm sure paying off their fines wouldn't persuade them to vote for Joe Biden at all.
    Nowhere in that quote did Bloomberg proffer a Quid Pro Quo. You should be familiar with that phrase, you spent a year arguing Trump didn’t engage in one despite similar circumstances. Funny that now that the shoe is on the other foot your position changed. What a hack.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    When you go to a doctor, is it more important to you that you like the person or whether they know what they're doing and treat you well?

Personally, I've had an *** of a doctor who knew his ****......and a very personable doctor who didn't.
    Guess who I stuck with.
    Gee you mean you actually expect service? Huh. Not true for the left.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Oh Okay. We'll just go ahead and sacrifice integrity for Joe Biden. Jeebus!
    He at least makes an effort to lead from the middle and conducts himself like an adult. But I wouldn’t expect you to sacrifice your values to vote for the opposite party, no way.

there was no demand to open the primaries. To support Kasich or someone else. You would rather not vote or vote third party than for someone as terrible as this? Then it’s just perspective and that’s fine. I’m about to give up my own value on third party support to vote Biden just to make an “anti” vote for the first time in my life....so yeah I kinda get it, but the degree is what’s so shocking.

You want to vote Trump just because he’s the best conservative option and you truly, truly can’t find anything with Biden worthy voting for or you want the scotus pick....ok. But the constant defense of someone who is so obviously a terrible person, who makes no effort to unite us and thrives on dividing us, who is so clearly unprepared for a job even 3 years in....I don’t get it.

I’ll throw my vote at Biden but if he wins, I’m going right back to bashing him daily for his faults. Trump gets this blind allegiance that is frightening. Even when he completely flips opinions that the party has held for so long, all the followers just go right along. It’s crazy. It’s now Trumps party, not the Republican Party.

But yeah it’s just a matter of perspective like others have said, so I have my own improvements to make in understanding this shift.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Exactly.

I've said this before……if Trump lived on one side of me and BO (now Harris) lived on the other side of me: I would be friendlier with BO (now Harris) (invite him/her over, have a few beers, BBQ some burgers etc. ) but I would want Trump on the Homeowners Assn. Board.

Trump is an unlikeable schmuck that gets things gone for his side (that's us).
    Funny. I used to work for a law firm that repped Trump (real estate dev, taxes (yes they have his taxes) and some other boring work). I’ve got stories good and bad about him, but your HOA comment reminded me of a time the firm was trying to settle a dispute on his developing on a piece of beachfront property and there was a nearby HOA who was challenging it. According to one of our partners “Trump said “I’ll make a call.” 2 hours later the HOA dropped their complaint.....I don’t want to know what was said.” That was also back when he was funding the DNC and candidates....whatever the game is, he plays it to his best interest.

Oh Okay. We'll just go ahead and sacrifice integrity for Joe Biden. Jeebus!
    One must have integrity to begin with in order to sacrifice it.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    One must have integrity to begin with in order to sacrifice it.
    I don't have a pocket full of treats. You can stop following me around spliffy.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

I don't have a pocket full of treats. You can stop following me around spliffy.
    I like how when you know you are completely incapable of holding your own with someone in a conversation, you resort to playing victim and dropping these lame one liners. You and Jack should really consider starting a support group.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

I like how when you know you are completely incapable of holding your own with someone in a conversation, you resort to playing victim and dropping these lame one liners. You and Jack should really consider starting a support group.
    Lol. You literally just described 98% of your posts

When one liners are all you have...
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

i KnOw YoU aRe BuT wHaT aM i?

Statement Of U.S. Attorney Freed On Inquiry Into Reports Of Potential Issues With Mail-In Ballots
    HARRISBURG - On Monday, September 21, 2020, at the request of Luzerne County District Attorney Stefanie Salavantis, the Office of the United States Attorney along with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Scranton Resident Office, began an inquiry into reports of potential issues with a small number of mail-in ballots at the Luzerne County Board of Elections.

Since Monday, FBI personnel working together with the Pennsylvania State Police have conducted numerous interviews and recovered and reviewed certain physical evidence. Election officials in Luzerne County have been cooperative. At this point we can confirm that a small number of military ballots were discarded. Investigators have recovered nine ballots at this time. Some of those ballots can be attributed to specific voters and some cannot. All nine ballots were cast for presidential candidate Donald Trump.

Our inquiry remains ongoing and we expect later today to share our up to date findings with officials in Luzerne County. It is the vital duty of government to ensure that every properly cast vote is counted.
    https://www.justice.gov/usao-mdpa/pr...s-mail-ballots
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by StayOnBoard View Post
    Everytime I still see someone supporting Donald Trump, my brain bends.

That man could literally ***** slap a baby on national television and his supporters would just say he was defending himself because the baby was somehow out to get him and it would be justified.

I just don't get it....
    lol, I just dropped a post saying the same ****.

The sheer ****in stupidity required to support this guy, it is just SO HIGH.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Because people are going to vote for policy, not the person.
    Policy like sit there like a ****in dumb *** while an epidemic spreads throughout the country.

Great policy.

Me and you could have enacted better protocol in 5 messages back and forth to each other, but yes, let's vote for his dumb *** policy. The lose lose policy. Lose on deaths, lose on economy.

Hopefully we can keep losing and the zombified right keeps voting for this dumb ***.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Exactly.

I've said this before……if Trump lived on one side of me and BO (now Harris) lived on the other side of me: I would be friendlier with BO (now Harris) (invite him/her over, have a few beers, BBQ some burgers etc. ) but I would want Trump on the Homeowners Assn. Board.

Trump is an unlikeable schmuck that gets things gone for his side (that's us).
    Yea, trump is the one who can get you to pay double the price and receive half the benefits.

If you looked at trump these past 4 years and consider him a negotiator, then you dont know jack **** about negotiating.