Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 871 of 1200 FirstFirst ... 371771821861869870871872873881921971 ... LastLast
Results 13,051 to 13,065 of 18000
  1. #13051
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    47,662
    Heard Canada had a massive rally, 70000 people, many of which were chanting usa and waving Trump flags. What's the message from the people?

  2. #13052
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    53,859
    That Canadians can be just as stupid as Americans?

  3. #13053
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,505
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Wife just got home from dinner with her conservative mom

    Wife says wildfires are sad

    Her mom responds "its because theyre not cleaning up the brush!"- angrily

    Then "climate change isnt real"


    This is thanks to fox News and trump


    This is 'murca. What a stupid ****ing country.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    https://www.theblaze.com/news/author...gton-wildfires

  4. #13054
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    15,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Your point?

    I'm just reading into this but are suggesting that because the spark that started the fire was a Methamphetamine user that climate change can not be at all responsible for the increasing scale of fires we are seeing in the west... With it's droughts? If not that what?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  5. #13055
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    West Side
    Posts
    12,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Heard Canada had a massive rally, 70000 people, many of which were chanting usa and waving Trump flags. What's the message from the people?
    That was in Quebec. I have no idea why they were chanting USA and waving Trump and Qanon flags. It was an anti-mask rally so you can put two and two together though. I don't know if there was 70000 but there was definitely thousands.

    Luckily, nobody likes Quebec and 90% of Canadians want to keep the border closed to our third world neighbor to the south.

    https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/can...rump-1.5722974


    The Lost Boys of PSD

  6. #13056
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8,106
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Your point?

    I'm just reading into this but are suggesting that because the spark that started the fire was a Methamphetamine user that climate change can not be at all responsible for the increasing scale of fires we are seeing in the west... With it's droughts? If not that what?
    Meth addicts, like child molesters, wear masks.

    Therefore...

  7. #13057
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,675
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Your issues go much deeper than a forum name.
    He has family issues

  8. #13058
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,740
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    even a rally to influence possible voters, would be working. either base left or right isn't going to be impacted by anything new, but there are people that are still undecided and both Trump and Biden should be working hard every day to reach these voters.
    Sometimes I do t even think YOU believe the the things you say.

    Imagine any liberal criticizing Trump for something so trivial and then maybe you can have a moment of self reflection.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #13059
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,740
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    One got softball questions and the other didnt


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When did republicans start whining more than liberals? This is what trump has done to you. The adults in the room party is now the whiny tinfoil hat wearers. It’s sad. McCain is rolling in his grave.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #13060
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    15,317
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    When did republicans start whining more than liberals? This is what trump has done to you. The adults in the room party is now the whiny tinfoil hat wearers. It’s sad. McCain is rolling in his grave.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You're whining about people whining.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  11. #13061
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    15,317
    Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    That was in Quebec. I have no idea why they were chanting USA and waving Trump and Qanon flags. It was an anti-mask rally so you can put two and two together though. I don't know if there was 70000 but there was definitely thousands.

    Luckily, nobody likes Quebec and 90% of Canadians want to keep the border closed to our third world neighbor to the south.

    https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/can...rump-1.5722974
    It's pretty ironic because those french Canadians hate americans.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  12. #13062
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    95,011
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Probably *****es and moans about fake news...

    Same person posts an article from The Blaze...
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  13. #13063
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    50,573

    The 2020 Presidential Race

    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You're whining about people whining.
    He has a point


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  14. #13064
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    95,011
    Another reason why I don’t play the bull**** game about Joe Biden’s mental state. He’s never said that trees are match sticks and that anyone is a “florist nation” when he meant forest.


  15. #13065
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    15,317
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    He has a point


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not while whining about whining.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •