Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 868 of 1200 FirstFirst ... 368768818858866867868869870878918968 ... LastLast
Results 13,006 to 13,020 of 17999
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Must suck to be you then, since you're good at neither
    ^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    About 5 weeks until the election and Joe Biden called a lid on any press briefings or events at 8 AM. Pretty sad. He’s obviously lost it and they are trying to hide him from the public right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Your pal Special already regurgitated this lovely story to us.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Your pal Special already regurgitated this lovely story to us.
    And you aren’t concerned about that? I would be if I was planning on voting for Biden

And you aren’t concerned about that? I would be if I was planning on voting for Biden

The POTUS currently can’t sting together cogent thoughts and is a racist tyrant. But I suppose he’s just trying to be more like those in his cult.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie6986 View Post
    If he is so racist why are Dems asking, can such an overtly racist president get a 36% approval rating from Black likely voters in a July Rasmussen poll?

Blacks in major cities with Democratically elected mayors are waking up. They are experiencing loss of their businesses, lives destroyed in NYC, Chicago, Minneapolis, Baltimore, Chicago and other top Dem-led cities with violence due to BLM/Antifa. As of right now, around $2 billion in damages have incurred. Insurance will pay a significant amount. But, why rebuild? How can they feel safe?

Their mayors don't do diddly to protect them. some owners have fixed their ravaged stores only to have them destroyed again. Some of these owners are being killed by Black rioters

For the first time in my lifetime I am watching and listening to Blacks fed up with do-nothing Dems, because they have done nothing to improve the inner cities and lives.
    Rasmussen?

Most aren't voting for Biden, they're voting against Trump...there's a difference.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Most aren't voting for Biden, they're voting against Trump...there's a difference.
    Yea, its too risky with Trump. At least with the status quo they still functioned with some competency.

When 911 happened there was lots of immediate action, flights grounded, places of transportation secured, investigation started, etc etc. It looked like this country had a government and that government was doing something.

Right now they are still just a complete no show. Could you imagine if the White House told New York state to figure out their 911 terrorism problem on their own?

And the fact that a legit portion of this country is still supporting this guy, that is just absolute insanity to me. How far gone from reality does someone have to be to think this president did anything other than completely and absolutely fail in the face of a national crisis? He just flat out objectively failed, no politics involved, strictly numbers. Why support a proven failure president? How does that help America?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Not when his opponent is a complete lunatic among other things.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

No. I don’t think he is required to have a media appearance every day. Maybe he is actually studying something.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    No. I don’t think he is required to have a media appearance every day. Maybe he is actually studying something.

right, he's studying the speech they wrote for him...since he absolutely sucks at talking without a script in front of him

So does Trump....it just absolutely doesn't faze him...nor slow him from doing more of it
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

The 2020 Presidential Race

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    right, he's studying the speech they wrote for him...since he absolutely sucks at talking without a script in front of him

So does Trump....it just absolutely doesn't faze him...nor slow him from doing more of it
    Maybe he is. This such I non story. If Brewers and Special are told to be upset about something they going to be though

Last edited by ewing; 09-20-2020 at 09:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

"The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

About 5 weeks until the election and Joe Biden called a lid on any press briefings or events at 8 AM. Pretty sad. He’s obviously lost it and they are trying to hide him from the public right now.

Which of your talking heads told you to say that? Sounds Hannity ish, but with a hint of Tucker. Hmmm

Of allllll the concerns about Trump, this is so minuscule and shows desperation by your side.

“Today Biden ate cereal without enough milk in it! Clearly he’s gone delirious!” - From the people who brought you Trump, W and endless defense of Reagan having Alzheimer’s in office.