Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 840 of 1212 FirstFirst ... 340740790830838839840841842850890940 ... LastLast
Results 12,586 to 12,600 of 18171
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    the two black people, one wearing a black mask......are white people in black face?
    Lol. That was what I thought. Those white people went to the effort of painting their entire body.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Well done. I couldnít put my finger on it, but you described it correctly. FEAR, FEAR, FEAR (not that the Biden ads arenít doing pretty much the same).
    It's not just the fear, it's the bizarre disconnect from the reality that everything happening right now is happening under trumps watch, not bidens.

I kinda get it tho. The right tries to expose the left sneaky tactics, they are probably trying to show the democrats role in actively creating chaos, but they dont know how to express themselves.

I dunno, that's my best guess, lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Anecdotal evidence: today on a 50-minute drive in and around Bangor, Maine I saw 13 properties displaying (several quite prominently) Trump signs and flags ó and only one property displaying Biden sign (and that was not a big one).

I donít think Biden is really exciting people. Iím guessing that they will vote for him, but thatís about it.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    what sources? name them.

different media talking to the same sources doesn't mean **** if the same sources are lying.

this is a story from 2018, that is only being sourced now months before the election, and you think there is no agenda here? come on.

how can anyone conclude Trump definitely said this when we can't judge the credibility of the person saying this.

it's no secret at all that there are people that used to be close to Trump that have since come out against him, so why can't that be the case here, again in a story from 2 years ago. why wasn't it news then.
    This was covered already and you donít have proof they are lying do you?

I never said there is no agenda for sure I actually have been saying we donít know either way for sure if this is true or not. Do you think trump and his administration havenít had agendas? We could play these games for days... wait thatís what you want.

I donít know how someone could conclude trump definitely said this. Itís almost like thatís what my posts actually said, we donít know. lol. You and a few others seem very bothered by this idea we donít know yet now you tell me I was right in saying so as well? If I say anything but trump is da best team trump for life is there anyway to stop this or is that the only reaction to every topic that wonít make this happen over and over thread to thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    White people in black face are not black people.
    dude, they're both black, not black face....pause the video and see if they look otherwise to you
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

it's no secret at all that there are people that used to be close to Trump that have since come out against him, so why can't that be the case here
    Its funny. Pretty much everybody who's ever been close to Trump throughout his life thinks he's a huge corrupt piece of ****. It's almost like the guy is a huge corrupt piece of ****. Who'd have guessed it?

dude, they're both black, not black face....pause the video and see if they look otherwise to you
    This reminds me of that time manram posted a gotcha tweet of people marching the streets with guns, and he says something along the lines of "just think what would've happened if these were black people". What he missed was...they were black people.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Anecdotal evidence: today on a 50-minute drive in and around Bangor, Maine I saw 13 properties displaying (several quite prominently) Trump signs and flags ó and only one property displaying Biden sign (and that was not a big one).

I donít think Biden is really exciting people. Iím guessing that they will vote for him, but thatís about it.
    I have yet to see a biden sign, but I did actually see a biden bumper sticker today. Trump flags and signs all over the place.

However, the ones that crack me up are the bumper stickers that say: 2020, Anyone that's a functional adult. Lol

I had (obviously) looked already but checked again just now on your behalf. I'm not so sure many black people have way lighter chests than the rest of their body and rock t-shirts with the term "POWER" written in white on 'em.

I could be way off base here though. A longer clip, from a different angle, and in better clarity could help in getting to the bottom of this.

Last edited by spliff(TONE); 09-08-2020 at 08:39 PM.

lol, America is crazy.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Yeah, they are black face. The white chest is a dead giveaway. The might of also painted their arms, but not their chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Yeah, they are black face. The white chest is a dead giveaway. The might of also painted their arms, but not their chest.
    Lol. They both have black chests.

They are black people. Goodness.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Why would black people wear white power t shirt tho? lmao! You could be right, I dont know, this whole thing is weird.

If they were black theyíd vote for Biden

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Why would black people wear white power t shirt tho? lmao! You could be right, I dont know, this whole thing is weird.

They're wearing black shirts that say power. At least he is.

And you're correct. This is insane.