Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 833 of 951 FirstFirst ... 333733783823831832833834835843883933 ... LastLast
Results 12,481 to 12,495 of 14253
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    "The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president."

Mitch McConnell
    Because Pelosi isnít thinking the same thing

Lolz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Weren't you the same guy that was freaking out about Pelosi having a good ice cream selection at home?
    And I don't suppose that I need to play the video of Sean Hannity bashing Obama for ordering his burger with dijon mustard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAvq...hannel=uzitone
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And I don't suppose that I need to play the video of Sean Hannity bashing Obama for ordering his burger with dijon mustard.

Oh lord. You guys are equating suit colors and mustard flavors to doing everything you can to destroy a person.

Suite color= racist
    Mustard flavor= racist
    Veggies for kids= racist and purposely killing people

Lol. Stop with the comparisons.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Oh lord. You guys are equating suit colors and mustard flavors to doing everything you can to destroy a person.

Suite color= racist
    Mustard flavor= racist

No. I'm relating the complaining about ordering mustard by Hannity and the people *****ing and moaning about Trump and ice cream. Both complaints are equally ****ing stupid. If Obama wanted fancy mustard on his burger or Trump wanted a second scoop of ice cream, both are stupid things for people to bellyache about.

I know it may be confusing, but since Trump is president and Obama isn't any more. I think this might constitute an incredibly small defense of Trump on my part.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

No. I'm relating the complaining about ordering mustard by Hannity and the people *****ing and moaning about Trump and ice cream. Both complaints are equally ****ing stupid. If Obama wanted fancy mustard on his burger or Trump wanted a second scoop of ice cream, both are stupid things for people to bellyache about.

I know it may be confusing, but since Trump is president and Obama isn't any more. I think this might constitute an incredibly small defense of Trump on my part.
    Fine. So you agree that what Obama endured during his presidency from the media is a mole hill compared to Trump's mountain.

We're definitely on the same page.

The 2020 Presidential Race

Fine. So you agree that what Obama endured during his presidency from the media is a mole hill compared to Trump's mountain.

I wish you could complain about Obama being a little cosmopolitan or the other side could complain about the W being a bit of a bumbling but wholesome sitcom Dad.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Pound for pound it was the same ****.

The left just have way more media outlets.

Plus, given trumps character vs Obama's, it would make sense he takes more heat in general.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Pound for pound it was the same ****.

The left just have way more media outlets.

Plus, given trumps character vs Obama's, it would make sense he takes more heat in general.

Pound for pound. Lulz.

Tan suit = racist
    Veggies = purposely killing people

Get the **** out.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Funny stuff.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Pound for pound. Lulz.

Tan suit = racist

Get the **** out.
    I have no clue what the tan suit/veggie story is, but I mean as far as media making a mountain out of a molehill. One side looks like a mountain cuz they have numerous major outlets, one side a molehill cuz it's just a couple major outlets.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Suite color= racist
    Mustard flavor= racist

My goodness. Can always count on you to try framing Trump as some sort of picked on victim, despite the fact that he's a big, dumb, bully himself (hmm....sounds familiar).

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Pound for pound. Lulz.

Tan suit = racist

Get the **** out.
    You okay?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Soon brewers, special and dbroncs will be telling us that Trump really had bone spurs
    They desperately donít want to believe Trump said those things about Soldiers.

My biggest question is why they care whether he said thatís tuff at all. Not a single one of them would waver in their support even a little bit if Trump said those things live on National TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Because Pelosi isnít thinking the same thing

Lolz

My point was Republicans never gave Obama a chance, and he was much more open to working with the opposition than Trump. Dems have never been anything but hostile to Trump and thatís because of 1. The campaign Trump ran, using hatred to appeal to his base only, and 2. Republicans refusal to give Obama a chance.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK