Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 824 of 1212 FirstFirst ... 324724774814822823824825826834874924 ... LastLast
Results 12,346 to 12,360 of 18171
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Jr. is one of the worst human beings that is currently breathing right now.
    Mmmmmm. Doubt that. Not sure what that type of hyperbole does for anyone. I think of him more of a national level version of FNK. A troll that wonít shut up till we learn to ignore him. His only appeal to anyone is the kind of reaction you just gave him.

^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    Mmmmmm. Doubt that. Not sure what that type of hyperbole does for anyone. I think of him more of a national level version of FNK. A troll that wonít shut up till we learn to ignore him. His only appeal to anyone is the kind of reaction you just gave him.
    For crying out loud, it was precisely this kind of beyond-the-pale frenzied reaction to Trump (that the media gobbled up and expanded) that helped him get elected in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    For crying out loud, it was precisely this kind of beyond-the-pale frenzied reaction to Trump (that the media gobbled up and expanded) that helped him get elected in the first place.
    Exactly, letís learn from out mistakes.

Looks like the Kamala bump failed to materialize. I knew she'd have to be the choice once the race riots started and I also knew she wouldn't do much to help the ticket. Maybe that's what the Biden campaign wanted, since a boring but unburdensome VP is conventional wisdom, but on the other hand the dude's mind is gone and not even his biggest supporter believes he'll actually govern if he wins (not that Kamala would either, but she would if the guy croaked).

I also don't think the Trump campaign will go very hard on her, but they should. She is a very vulnerable weakpoint, even moreso than Palin was to McCain, for a variety of reasons. Seems like the Trump camp is content to play it safe, though.

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Looks like the Kamala bump failed to materialize. I knew she'd have to be the choice once the race riots started and I also knew she wouldn't do much to help the ticket. Maybe that's what the Biden campaign wanted, since a boring but unburdensome VP is conventional wisdom, but on the other hand the dude's mind is gone and not even his biggest supporter believes he'll actually govern if he wins (not that Kamala would either, but she would if the guy croaked).

I also don't think the Trump campaign will go very hard on her, but they should. She is a very vulnerable weakpoint, even moreso than Palin was to McCain, for a variety of reasons. Seems like the Trump camp is content to play it safe, though.
    Wait til the pressure is on...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    oh HELL no....Pink Floyd, Jimi, Doobies, Stones.........I got yer WHAM right here! lol
    80's were low key one of, if not the best, decades in music.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    I feel like if we drop the obsession of 80s v 90s and move more to eras from a style standpoint, the stretch from mid 80s to mid 90s is better than people think. The mc hammer and right said Fred image is just so minimal compared to the prime of Metallica, Pearl Jam, U2 (I really donít like U2 but canít knock their talent, popularity and impact), grunge, punk, ska, metal, etc. Pop sucked except for MJ which is ruined. Even some decent jazz and blues lingering around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    I stand by my post.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

The 2020 Presidential Race

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post

Heís been ďgoverningĒ forever. Of course he will govern. Trump lies so much everyone seems to start to buy at least a little of it. He might not govern well but he will govern

Last edited by ewing; 09-04-2020 at 07:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Itís definitely the best. Itís a total mess thatís why. Hard core, punk, new wave, rap, hall and oats. It had everything and everything was messy and cool

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

It's a little odd that the biden campaign had an ad ready to go about that Atlantic story.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    It's a little odd that the biden campaign had an ad ready to go about that Atlantic story.
    lol. If that is all you got for an argument, Trump is in big trouble with military families. He already is but that will cement the case against him more.

And out of curiosity. If Trump did say all those things about the military would that change your view on him or cause you to reconsider voting for him? or is there nothing Trump can do that will make you not vote for him? if yes, what would that be?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Calling around to check all those sources will probably tip off a lot of people.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    I stand by my post.
    Just like Trump Jr would want you to.