Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 818 of 1212 FirstFirst ... 318718768808816817818819820828868918 ... LastLast
Results 12,256 to 12,270 of 18171
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The point is she wouldn't tell a white guy to shut up and pitch.

For the record, while she is pretty clearly racist, this wasn't racist. This was ideologically based. She didn't tell Kanye to shut up and rap when he was speaking politically because it was for Trump.
    First Para…you don't know that.

Second Para…where is she racist. I watch parts of her shop fairly often. I don't see where she is racist.

Question……Do you thonk Joy Reid is racist???

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    They have no chance of winning precisely because they actually believe what they say.

When push comes to shove the American voter will inevitably fall for the lies of the two major parties and then wonder why things are so fubarred. And then they go ahead and do it again. What a country.
    The American voter is so stupid, so gullible. None of us know what we are doing. Some of us will base their votes on pretty Tiffany, others on the green haired guitarist. We could never decide on the issues.

Oh! If only we could all be like you. You who is so sensible and who sees all so clearly.

Are you sure yo didn't retire to the Upper West Side of Manhattan???

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Second Para…where is she racist.

Question...do you know what a racist is?

Me n you buddy. Me n you

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

The American voter is so stupid, so gullible.
    For the most part, yes.

None of us know what we are doing.
    Not none, but most, yes.

Oh! If only we could all be like you.
    You wish.

You who is so sensible and who sees all so clearly.
    Prety much, yes.

Are you sure yo didn't retire to the Upper West Side of Manhattan???
    Yes.

Second Para…where is she racist. I watch parts of her shop fairly often. I don't see where she is racist.

I bet you do watch her show quite often. Seems to be doing wonders on your worldview.

Why is that a racist statement to you??? Lebron is a basketball player. Dribbling is what he does…or is it because he is black.

If she told a white pitcher to shut up and pitch…would that be OK???

Shut up and drive to a white race car driver……is that OK???

This is the problem with using the term "systemic" in "systemic racism." It allows someone to claim racism whenever they feel like it. Laura Ingraham didn't mean the comment in a racist way.

White couple seated ahead of black couple…systemic racism
    Turned down for an auto loan…systemic racism
    Slow service anywhere…systemic racism
    Any time a police officer pulls you over…systemic racism

Things are going to get worse.
    it looks like a deflection from the side that wants to accuse anyone of being racist.

"racist" Laura Ingraham, who adopted a girl from Guatemala.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

The point is she wouldn't tell a white guy to shut up and pitch.

For the record, while she is pretty clearly racist, this wasn't racist. This was ideologically based. She didn't tell Kanye to shut up and rap when he was speaking politically because it was for Trump.
    if a white pitcher (or any sports players) was acting like LeBron, then why not.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

First Para: I'm about as certain as you are that black people are just too lazy to take the handouts given to them (hint: 100%).

Second Para: Suffice to say, the things she's said that are racist you absolutely wouldn't think are racist, so we'll have to agree to disagree.

I don't know who Joy Reid is.

First Para: I'm about as certain as you are that black people are just too lazy to take the handouts given to them (hint: 100%).

Second Para: Suffice to say, the things she's said that are racist you absolutely wouldn't think are racist, so we'll have to agree to disagree.

I don't know who Joy Reid is.
    I don't think black people as a whole are lazy. I'm sure some are. I'm sure some whiteys are too. I have said they could work on improving their odds a bit.

Bolded……Why the run around. If you don't have an answer, just say so. Either you can tell me something she said that was racist or you can't.

So you know who Laura Ingraham is but not Joy Reid. OK. I can't prove You wrong.

Here's something she said yesterday. Maybe it will help you. Probably not but ya never know.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbcs...te-nationalism

Here's something she said yesterday. Maybe it will help you. Probably not but ya never know.

lol, nice headline!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I don't think black people as a whole are lazy. I'm sure some are. I'm sure some whiteys are too. I have said they could work on improving their odds a bit.

Bolded……Why the run around. If you don't have an answer, just say so. Either you can tell me something she said that was racist or you can't.

So you know who Laura Ingraham is but not Joy Reid. OK. I can't prove You wrong.

Why would I know who Joy Reid is? I clicked your link and Joy Reid and she works for MSNBC. Further googling shows me she just got a show this July. Why on earth would I know who Joy Reid is? I don't even watch MSNBC. The only people I know from MSNBC are Piers Morgan and Rachel Maddow and I only know of them because they occasionally make the news for saying something asinine.

And yes, I do have an answer:

https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...cks-immigrants

“Massive demographic changes have been foisted upon the American people. And they’re changes that none of us ever voted for, and most of us don’t like. From Virginia to California, we see stark examples of how radically in some ways the country has changed. Now, much of this is related to both illegal and in some cases legal immigration.”

She also was calling out Facebook for censoring what they claimed was "hate speech" but in reality were simply conservatives by showing a graphic of a bunch of conservatives who were banned, but included Paul Niehlen, who has made numerous racist and anti-semitic remarks.

https://deadline.com/2019/05/laura-i...el-1202625279/

But like I said, you won't find those things racist.

why has there been a shift recently from Democrats to now call out the violence, the rioting.

maybe it's the polls that are now hurting them.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Trump is getting desperate and fearing that white suburban women might abandon him. He retweeted this tweet from 19 hours ago (8/30/20 around 5pm):

Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

dude, even he doesn't know why he's doing some of the things he's doing, so I don't know how you could
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    dude, even he doesn't know why he's doing some of the things he's doing, so I don't know how you could
    Trump is an idiot not brain dead. He knows white people scared of black people is how he wins.