Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 815 of 1203 FirstFirst ... 315715765805813814815816817825865915 ... LastLast
Results 12,211 to 12,225 of 18037
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Same points apply to this claim.

If Dems and republicans don’t want to be screwed by a third party, then be better than them.
    One side says stuff like this and the other side has appointed four Supreme Court members...
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    This is what you said
    "It's almost like there is way more demand to live in blue states, which creates a higher cost of living and a higher population density, which creates more of a divide between the haves and have nots, which creates more violence."

There's no reference to the state being more livable with better job opportunities and better schools...just that the states are blue. And I'm being dense? I'm the one that asked for an explanation and I'm told it's MY comprehension that's off.
    Yes, you're being super dense. My goodness.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Whoa, the guy has done more for consumer protection and reporting Corp. malfeasance then any politicians democrat or republican. It is all about it cost your tribe the oval office. Nothing to do with the quality of the democrat candidate running against Bush. A sad commentary on where we are at.
    Yeah and that tribal desire to keep the GOP out of office would have saved thousands of lives in Iraq.

You really don’t think anything though do you?
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Same points apply to this claim.

If Dems and republicans don’t want to be screwed by a third party, then be better than them.
    Nader, Stein, Johnson... none of those people were serious candidates. That precludes them from being better than what the Dems had to offer. Sure Nader has a good platform but if you don’t do anything useful with it then what good is it?
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Nader, Stein, Johnson... none of those people were serious candidates. That precludes them from being better than what the Dems had to offer. Sure Nader has a good platform but if you don’t do anything useful with it then what good is it?
    We.

Ahhhh election 2020

Nazis vs commis

America baby here we go

And instead of all of us backing away and see what they are both doing to this country we all just hide and fling poop at each other in the trenches

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Soviet Russia here we come!

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    Ahhhh election 2020

Nazis vs commis

America baby here we go

And instead of all of us backing away and see what they are both doing to this country we all just hide and fling poop at each other in the trenches

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Bernie is the furthest left and hes just regular left on a non-us scale. Biden/Harris are essentially conservative.

The fascist part you have down though.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Trump just beat the **** out of Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    very low energy. blah blah blah. Look at what is happening right now. That is Biden's America. ignore the fact this is all happening under Trump's America. Did we see all the protest, riots, violence in Obama's America. NO! We didn't. Trump has failed America.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    very low energy. blah blah blah. Look at what is happening right now. That is Biden's America. ignore the fact this is all happening under Trump's America. Did we see all the protest, riots, violence in Obama's America. NO! We didn't. Trump has failed America.
    Wait, wut. Use that Google fella. We absolutely saw the protests, riots and violence in Obama's America. Twice. Nice try though. You should educate yourself before saying something like that.

The Democrats failed America which is why you're going to quickly start seeing their stance on the riots and looters change. Their poll numbers are dropping and now they will start addressing the riots and looting in a completely different manner.

I just can't wait to see these 3 debates. Biden will be crushed.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Pelosi doesn't want debates. Like anyone didn't see that coming.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    lol

And america continues to poison itself...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol

And america continues to poison itself...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    They live in an alternate universe. That is why all the facts presented to them, they ignore them. They truly live in LALA land where Biden is President in this universe an all the violence is happening under Biden's America. And Trump will be supergirl and travel across their alternate universe to save us.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    They live in an alternate universe. That is why all the facts presented to them, they ignore them. They truly live in LALA land where Biden is President in this universe an all the violence is happening under Biden's America. And Trump will be supergirl and travel across their alternate universe to save us.
    I guess you live in la la land if you don't want your taxes increased and you want a good market.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella