Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 804 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 304704754794802803804805806814854904 ... LastLast
Results 12,046 to 12,060 of 17856
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/27/o....co/JfZb1aScad

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Understands Democracy Better Than Republicans Do
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/27/o....co/JfZb1aScad

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Understands Democracy Better Than Republicans Do
    Sorry, but that is not possible. After all, she is just a “kid” who was a a mere “bartender” before she managed to scheme her way into getting elected to the august club.

Voter fraud is statistically non existent so I fail to see why we have to impose an unnecessary burden on people for no reason. Also, LOL at you trying to compare voter fraud and murder.
    Murder is statistically non existent in some areas as well. Would you want gun laws to be applied in those areas as well?

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Murder is statistically non existent in some areas as well. Would you want gun laws to be applied in those areas as well?
    Yes as those guns could easily be transported elsewhere.

This is a completely disingenuous argument which I’m sure you’re well aware of.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Yes as those guns could easily be transported elsewhere.

This is a completely disingenuous argument which I’m sure you’re well aware of.
    well you don't take a gun from a duck hunter in Nebraska just because the murder rate goes up in Chicago...just because it can be transported easily
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    To say most American beers aren't that good you're hopefully only referring to macrobrews........there are a lot of fantastic micros out there.
    Yep, American beer is actually the best in the world
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Sorry, but that is not possible. After all, she is just a “kid” who was a a mere “bartender” before she managed to scheme her way into getting elected to the august club.
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Oh man, NOTHING beats a tap beer.....and you've never had a Guinness until you've had one in Ireland.
    btw St Pauli Girl is what they do with a batch of Beck's that doesn't make the cut.

To say most American beers aren't that good you're hopefully only referring to macrobrews........there are a lot of fantastic micros out there.
    Some of the micros are pretty good. I just don't like all the flavored beers.

Voter fraud is statistically non existent so I fail to see why we have to impose an unnecessary burden on people for no reason. Also, LOL at you trying to compare voter fraud and murder.
    Most voter fraud is virtually undetectable.

I've made the point about having a family member ask other family members to sign the envelope and then filling out the form…fraud that is undetectable.

Based on my mail, the postman can tell I am a repub and who I will probably vote for. So if he doesn't deliver my mail in ballot (coming or going) that would be voter fraud that is undetectable.

There was a video recently of a mail in ballot where the return envelope had the woman's name plus "rep" in the numbering system. So this could easily be made to disappear by a postal worker who saw this moving thru the main. That would be voter fraud that is undetectable.

If you don't think this happens or is that much of a problem consider…

---the Bush Gore election turned on less that a thousand votes

---anyone doing this (or postal workers) don't really see this as all that big of a deal and certainly not a major crime. People doing this would probably not steal from or harm anyone, they just wouldn't see this as a big deal. Sort of like keeping a library book.

---paying a few postal workers a few hundred dollars (or more) could swing thousands of votes and, if done properly (not hard to do) would be undetectable. And the workers would see this as no big deal.

Walk in, ID voting eliminates all voter fraud. Two weeks early voting eliminates the incovenience issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    The only good thing about canned beer is that it gets cold faster

The best beer is in bottles and comes fro a cooler full of ice.

My favorite beer is Heinekin. I'd like to think I could taste test a beer and tell it's a Heinekin but, truth be told, I probably could not tell the difference between a Heinie, St Pauli, or a Becks. One of those northern European beers is always in my house. They are all good and my beer of choice (depends on availability at Sam's club). Harp is another one. Red Stripe is up there. Dos Equis OK, Stella too. French beers are laugable (but I am sure they don't mind.) In an Italian restaurant…go with Moretti over Peroni. Tsingtao I like. Singha (Thai restaurants which I do not like) is good beer but I rarely get it.

Most American beers are just not that good. PBR is OK, Rolling Rock too. Used to like Black Label but haven't seen that on years. But Miller, Bud and Coors…pass. Only drink them if it is what is served in someone's house. Yungling (brewed in Tampa) might be the worst it there.
    Heineken is boring af and Thai food is great.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You complain about flavored vodka then throw HeinekEn out as your favorite beer. Lol. That is the worst beer ever made.
    Oh neat. A spell check by the guy that wrote masquerade as mascaraed just last night.

Based on my mail, the postman can tell I am a repub and who I will probably vote for. So if he doesn't deliver my mail in ballot (coming or going) that would be voter fraud that is undetectable.
    Wouldn't it be detected by you knowing you didn't receive a ballot?
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    She probably even served flavored vodka.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Wouldn't it be detected by you knowing you didn't receive a ballot?
    Maybe and maybe not. I didn't get an electric bill a few years ago and got a double bill the next month. Not a big deal. No idea as to where it went and didn't notice (or pay) a bill I did not get.

It's not a far fetched idea.

Maybe and maybe not. I didn't get an electric bill a few years ago and got a double bill the next month. Not a big deal. No idea as to where it went and didn't notice (or pay) a bill I did not get.

It's not a far fetched idea.
    You wouldn't remember if you voted or not?
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>