Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 790 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 290690740780788789790791792800840890 ... LastLast
Results 11,836 to 11,850 of 17856
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    In Illinois is way far more than that. Getting a birth certificate to get it is forty dollars. I don't know about the social security card cost. Once when I was dirt poor, my check wouldn't cover my expenditure to the next check. Which means I was broke most of the time. Next
    Good thing you don’t need a birth certificate in order to get an ID to vote

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    What
    Hes saying when you were 2 years old you should have registered a lock box at your local bank and taken them your birth certificate so they could vault it for you so that 16 years later you may return to it as an adult and then use it to vote.

Right dbroncmo?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Man this sounds so difficult and time consuming! They even say if you don’t have all those things just bring what you have and you can get an ID in the mail to vote

So expensive!

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Hes saying when you were 2 years old you should have registered a lock box at your local bank and taken them your birth certificate so they could vault it for you so that 16 years later you may return to it as an adult and then use it to vote.

Right dbroncmo?

It’s funny because you don’t even need those papers to get an ID to vote. But keep going on about how it makes minorities harder to vote

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

Man this sounds so difficult and time consuming! They even say if you don’t have all those things just bring what you have and you can get an ID in the mail to vote

So expensive!

The first step is going to the DMV. And you're trying to tell us it's quick and easy? LOL
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    The first step is going to the DMV. And you're trying to tell us it's quick and easy? LOL
    It literally takes 10 mins.

Right dbroncmo?

Odd. I have both of mine. My wife has both of hers. We have both of our son's. My dad has both of his and my mother's. Both my brothers have theirs. Their wives have both of theirs and they have all of their children's. All without going to the bank when we were all 2 years old.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

From where?

Getting in and out of the DMV literally takes 10 minutes? Now that's hilarious.

Right dbroncmo?

I get what he means. It was a stupid response. I lost my paperwork in an apartment fire when I was in my early twenties. Things get lost or misplaced or whatever.

I don't care to answer his post to me.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

I have never had an issue with the DMV. I usually go during non rush hours though. Usually between 2-4 pm and sometime later in the week (non Monday’s)

Is that in dog years?
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Getting in and out of the DMV literally takes 10 minutes? Now that's hilarious.
    One can vote in 15 minutes and this one can get out of a DMV in 10 minutes. Oh, what stories we spin to cover our bs.

oh, never mind
    Last edited by WES445; 08-16-2020 at 07:39 PM.

I have never had an issue with the DMV. I usually go during non rush hours though. Usually between 2-4 pm and sometime later in the week (non Monday’s)

It definitely doesn't take 10 minutes but you're correct, they're are slower periods to go.

I was there 3 weeks ago registering a boat. IIRC late afternoon. It took about 30 minutes. There are typically 2 lines. One for DLs and another for everything else. The DL line definitely moved slow and that is what everyone thinks of when the DMV comes up. The 'everything else line' moved pretty quick.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!