Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 783 of 964 FirstFirst ... 283683733773781782783784785793833883 ... LastLast
Results 11,731 to 11,745 of 14453
  1. #11731
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,341
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    Nope. Is it because you believe that only white people are capable to go out and vote? That those poor, ignorant minorities need their white, savior democrats to coddle them and treat them like children, because you know, they can't go out and get an ID and cast a ballot the right way?
    That’s very cute until you have to face the fact that the GOP goes out of their way to make it a Herculean task for minorities to obtain the “easy to get ID” and vote, and has admitted to this.

    Then it’s not so cute. But maybe those poor, ignorant white Republicans think that’s ok.

    You sure seem to lmao

  2. #11732
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,154
    Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    That’s very cute until you have to face the fact that the GOP goes out of their way to make it a Herculean task for minorities to obtain the “easy to get ID” and vote, and has admitted to this.

    Then it’s not so cute. But maybe those poor, ignorant white Republicans think that’s ok.

    You sure seem to lmao
    This is false. A lot of states offer free ids for voting. It’s so damn easy and it’s sad that you’re even arguing this


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #11733
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,154
    So hard to get an ID that some states even have a step by step guide on how to do it! Those damn minorities who don’t have time to get one!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #11734
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,341
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    This is false. A lot of states offer free ids for voting. It’s so damn easy and it’s sad that you’re even arguing this


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol, you’re definitely the guy who clicks on the “18 year old blonde wants to suck you off for freeee” ads when browsing AOC feet on pornhub huh

    I think it’s sadder that you think those “free ID ads” are free and don’t involve jumping through 12 labors of bureaucratic racist BS the GOP literally say they implement to keep black people from voting. You have the literal stance of “we are racist” evidenced in your face and...you simply decide you don’t want to see it.

    Then again you’re the same guy who makes threads with fabricated headlines in regards to articles that debunk your headlines and shows no concern over it, so not sure why reality would impact your priority for fake news.

    You also seem to think state voting is some beautiful option that everyone can freely commute to. It’s adorable you’re doing this when one of the most recent big news stories is a red state deliberately making only one location available.

    How blind do you have to be to ignore this? Why can’t you just admit awfulness when you see it? Why do you have to pick the dumbest evilest hill to die on instead of being a sane human being and saying “hey that’s wrong” and just disagree with the other things? One does not stop you from the other.

    Instead you just choose to champion awfulness.
    Last edited by browski234; 08-15-2020 at 10:52 PM.

  5. #11735
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,341
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    So hard to get an ID that some states even have a step by step guide on how to do it! Those damn minorities who don’t have time to get one!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    There’s also step by step guides on how to not keep a global pandemic going, but I guess you just don’t have time for it huh

  6. #11736
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,154
    Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Lol, you’re definitely the guy who clicks on the “18 year old blonde wants to suck you off for freeee” ads when browsing AOC feet on pornhub huh

    I think it’s sadder that you think those “free ID ads” are free and don’t involve jumping through 12 labors of bureaucratic racist BS the GOP literally say they implement to keep black people from voting. You have the literal stance of “we are racist” evidenced in your face and...you simply decide you don’t want to see it.

    Then again you’re the same guy who makes threads with fabricated headlines in regards to articles that debunk your headlines and shows no concern over it, so not sure why reality would impact your priority for fake news.
    What are these challenges that come with getting free ids and why is it only a minority issue?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #11737
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,090
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    You said my post got deleted because I called liberals idiots. I’m saying there’s numerous posts in this section from former mods etc calling people Trumptards and republicans idiots with nothing deleted etc. There’s an obvious double standard


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You called liberal posters here idiots, not liberals, and I didnt delete your post.

  8. #11738
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    52,437
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    You called liberal posters here idiots, not liberals, and I didnt delete your post.
    Exactly. I'm the furthest thing from invested in that situation, yet still remembered you saying that already.

    PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  9. #11739
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    94,127
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    This is false. A lot of states offer free ids for voting. It’s so damn easy and it’s sad that you’re even arguing this


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I always thought that conservatives said that there is no such thing as "free".

    https://today.law.harvard.edu/wp-con...DJune20141.pdf
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  10. #11740
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,341
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    What are these challenges that come with getting free ids and why is it only a minority issue?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Since you’re asking a question easily researched and know the answer(free voter ID is not free, simply getting it requires money to complete multiple steps, Kentucky recently suddenly only made one location in their state on the day of a primary available to vote at—gee wonder why, etc—this all such easily accessible ******** your troll is showing) to but just playing dumb for the sake of it, I’ll take the Buddhist approach and answer your question with a question.

    Why should an America citizen need to take any steps to get an ID?

  11. #11741
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,154
    This part is such bull that I didn’t even read the rest of it


    o vote in its state constitution a photo voter ID law passed earlier that year. The court did so, in part, because it found that the costs imposed on citizens to secure the supposedly free government ID placed a substantial burden on the right to vote. In its opinion, the court identified the following as costs:
    • Money spent to obtain a birth certificate, naturalization papers, or passports;
    • Money spent on travel to governmental agencies;
    • Time spent in securing necessary documents and the government ID;
    • Time spent developing the skills necessary to navigate the bureaucracy

    Yeah let’s say time spent going to an agency! I’m sure people can’t find 30 mins of their day to go and do that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #11742
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    15,054
    Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Lol, you’re definitely the guy who clicks on the “18 year old blonde wants to suck you off for freeee” ads when browsing AOC feet on pornhub huh
    And this is why I'm a conservative.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  13. #11743
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,341
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    This part is such bull that I didn’t even read the rest of it


    o vote in its state constitution a photo voter ID law passed earlier that year. The court did so, in part, because it found that the costs imposed on citizens to secure the supposedly free government ID placed a substantial burden on the right to vote. In its opinion, the court identified the following as costs:
    • Money spent to obtain a birth certificate, naturalization papers, or passports;
    • Money spent on travel to governmental agencies;
    • Time spent in securing necessary documents and the government ID;
    • Time spent developing the skills necessary to navigate the bureaucracy

    Yeah let’s say time spent going to an agency! I’m sure people can’t find 30 mins of their day to go and do that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That’s not done in 30 minutes for everyone (in fact it would take days and weeks even if you are super elite lol)

    I’m not sure what your point is, you’re quoting something destroying your argument. What is it with guys like you and Soecial self-owning?

    You’re literally citing the money and travel expenses and government process loopholes of application that take months sometimes and saying “eh it’s just half an hour”

    It’s impossible you are this dense dude. It’s like you find no meaning behind words you read.

  14. #11744
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    49,687

    The 2020 Presidential Race

    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    And this is why I'm a conservative.
    I don’t think so but it’s a decent cover


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 08-15-2020 at 11:17 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  15. #11745
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,341
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    And this is why I'm a conservative.
    To find AOC foot porn? I don’t think you need a party affiliation for that.

    Oh, ****, wait I forgot. You’re conservative because you associate it with the weird religious belief you have of lgbt people not being worthy of employment and cultish indoctrination of your kid to hate gay people. Almost let that one slip by.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •