Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 749 of 1218 FirstFirst ... 249649699739747748749750751759799849 ... LastLast
Results 11,221 to 11,235 of 18260
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    The 2020 is the classic lose/lose situation for the country.

I think Biden will win and he is borderline mentally competent. This means that there will be others in the background pulling strings (BO, the Clinton Machine, Pelosi etc.). He also has already stated that he will not run for a 2nd term…so why run for the first??? There is also the real chance that he doesn't finish the first term…or maybe something happens before Nov 2.

If Trump should win…all hell would break loose. There would be all sorts of protests, riots, claims of fraud, claims of disenfranchisement, claims of mail in ballot problems. It will be a mess. He will also become the first president to be impeached twice. It will be four more years of BS.

Sometimes it is good to be the oldest guy in the room. In the long run (or short run for me) it makes little difference to me who wins. For the country…it is lose/lose.
    Just a matter of perspective. At this point I prefer the struggling Biden backer by experienced leadership to create stability through the next 4 years over Trump who does nothing but divide us further and thrives on it.

And you may have that backwards. Dems back down every time. They easily could have fought back in 2000 but gave up. All those states decided by a few thousand votes in 2016, they could have reviewed but didn’t. There are a dozen offenses they could continue to impeach Trump for but don’t. They simply don’t fight as tough as republicans do. So if Trump is ahead you’ll hear plenty of complaining, but very little mean go full fight.

However Trump is already setting the stage for contesting an outcome he doesn’t like. That’s going to be the real issue. Election gets called for Biden and Trump sicks Barr on a review of mail in votes or whatever drama Trump can create.

I can’t imagine a situation where the election gets called for Biden and Trump concedes. Can you? The man who claims ANY negative thing about him is fake. The man who claims victory when he’s failing. The man who is already saying the election is rigged (just like he did before the 2016 election). There’s no bottom to Trump and no way in hell he has a humble moment to concede.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Why would I vote for Biden?

And Trump's personality has zero consequence on my life, other than having to endure the mindless whining from those that are endlessly triggered by his personality.

I think the better question is: Why wouldn't I vote for Trump?
    Why would anyone answer that when all the reasons to not vote for him you consider “whining”. He’s a terrible human and an awful leader. Clearly a terrible leader who only divides further than make an attempt to unite.

Biden is so moderate progressives call him a republican.

You can also not vote for either of them (my preference) and help get numbers up for a third party so they get funding and debate presence in the next election. Or not vote for anyone instead of continuing this mess of an administration.

Not true.

People want to see competent and acceptable leaders who know (or seem to know) what they are doing.

Biden will look like a fool if he is made to speak off the cuff for two hours. He just won't be able to do it. "C'mon man" only goes just so far.

At least one of the debates will have tp be on FOX News (GASP!!!) so he'll =have to answer some real questions. The other two (if they get that far) will be Lemoned and Maddowed so there will be softball balloons lobbed at him (with possibly the questions given in advance) and even with that he will have trouble.

The debates could also be used as an excuse to replace Biden. He stumbles, leans over, has difficulty catcihng his breath, the wife runs out etc. Perfect theater for a replacement for health reasons.

But, relax, he should still win.
    Absolutely hilarious that you equate Trump with "competent and acceptable leaders who know what they are doing".

Trump is highly competent. I've yet to see one of his moves or policies that I disagree with. Bottom line with Trump is that he always puts the US first. Always. I have npo problem living with that.
    Lol FOX News has trained you well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    As does the Kung Flu. It really highlighted Trump's inability to actually lead.
    ^^^^

[QUOTE=rhino17;33549899]And this epitomizes your cNo. The guy is right.

Trump's miserable personality has zero to little consequences on our lives. It is his policies that have consequences and those policies have put the US first and done a pretty good job overall.

I think we can all admit that he is not a nice guy. But he is effective.

Why would I vote for Biden?

And Trump's personality has zero consequence on my life, other than having to endure the mindless whining from those that are endlessly triggered by his personality.

I think the better question is: Why wouldn't I vote for Trump?
    Classic Trump apologist tactic: claiming it is only his rough around the edges personality that turns people off.

One can safely assume that you believe his COVID-19 response has actually been effective and not a reckless embarrassment. I swear it must be a prerequisite for his followers to completely ignore logic and facts.

This web site (Breitbart) contains excerpts from a book called……

50 Things They Don’t Want You to Know About Trump and written by a black guy.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...ns-book-cover/

Some may fond it interesting. Probably not.
    Lofl you can't make this **** up. Un-****ing-real.

[QUOTE=Sluggo1;33549913]
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    And this epitomizes your cNo. The guy is right.

Trump's miserable personality has zero to little consequences on our lives. It is his policies that have consequences and those policies have put the US first and done a pretty good job overall.

I think we can all admit that he is not a nice guy. But he is effective.
    What an absolute crock of **** this post is. Trump has certainly put the U.S. first in terms of COVID-19 deaths and making this country a complete embarrassment to the rest of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Lofl you can't make this **** up. Un-****ing-real.
    it isn't made up
    it is, however, spun
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Trump is highly competent. I've yet to see one of his moves or policies that I disagree with. Bottom line with Trump is that he always puts the US first. Always. I have npo problem living with that.

The problem he has is that he doesn't look good at doing what he does and much of the press is aligned against him at all costs. I have yet to see MSNBC or CNN give him credit for anything he has done. It is constant criticism (with little coverage of all the rioting) I have seen FOX News (GASP) criticize him numerous times.
    Did he put US farmers first?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post

What an absolute crock of **** this post is. Trump has certainly put the U.S. first in terms of COVID-19 deaths and making this country a complete embarrassment to the rest of the world.
    I think it's time slugster took the Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV. test

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Why would anyone answer that when all the reasons to not vote for him you consider “whining”. He’s a terrible human and an awful leader. Clearly a terrible leader who only divides further than make an attempt to unite.

Biden is so moderate progressives call him a republican.

You can also not vote for either of them (my preference) and help get numbers up for a third party so they get funding and debate presence in the next election. Or not vote for anyone instead of continuing this mess of an administration.

I answered the question. Again, Trumps policies and actions have not hurt me or anyone I know. Actually, the last 3.5 years have been very prosperous for the VAST majority of people I know, including me.

Call me a selfish prick...I really don't care, but my profile has been greatly enhanced over the last 3.5 year period. That is why I will vote for Trump.

So again, I was asked why I'd vote for Trump. I've now answered that question twice and it's not my fault if you don't like the answer.

And in terms of Biden, sure, he traditionally has been a moderate. However, I think the influence of progressives will lead him to make policy decisions that I do not align with. At all.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    And this epitomizes your childish world view. No one matters but me!
    Nope. Others definitely matter. Just not at my expense.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

I answered the question. Again, Trumps policies and actions have not hurt me or anyone I know. Actually, the last 3.5 years have been very prosperous for the VAST majority of people I know, including me.

Call me a selfish prick...I really don't care, but my profile has been greatly enhanced over the last 3.5 year period. That is why I will vote for Trump.

So again, I was asked why I'd vote for Trump. I've now answered that question twice and it's not my fault if you don't like the answer.

And in terms of Biden, sure, he traditionally has been a moderate. However, I think the influence of progressives will lead him to make policy decisions that I do not align with. At all.
    I don't disagree with anything you have said.

Jus wish this friggin virus never happened.