Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 743 of 876 FirstFirst ... 243643693733741742743744745753793843 ... LastLast
Results 11,131 to 11,145 of 13136
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Is speaking Trump's strong suit?
    We know handling a pandemic isn't his strong suit...that's for sure.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Ton of time left. Just wait until the debates and people see how awful Biden is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ehh....we've all had four years to see how awful Donnie boi is.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Yea I don't think anyone is going to care about what is said in the debates. I've seen what Trump has said and done for his presidency. I don't think there will be anything that's going to come out between now and November that's going to convince me that Trump is the right choice.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Between you and gmen, I give up. You guys need to accept the fact that neither of you are changing the vote of anyone. If someone isn't voting for trump as of today, nothing you can say will change that. If someone is voting for trump as of today, nothing you can say will change that.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Debates donít matter, usually most people have made up their mind either way even if they say otherwise.

Last time Hillary won all three debates and it changed nobodies mind.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    If you are thinking voting Biden now because well you dislike Trump or the way the country is at the moment, even if he wins said debates nobody is going to be changing their votes.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Between you and gmen, I give up. You guys need to accept the fact that neither of you are changing the vote of anyone. If someone isn't voting for trump as of today, nothing you can say will change that. If someone is voting for trump as of today, nothing you can say will change that.
    Aka you're voting for Trump no matter what.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You really donít think thereís people on the fence right now whose mind could be changed by Nov? I definitely think thereís independents who are torn and hate both candidates. Iím not saying itís a lot of people but I think thereís at least 2-3% of voters who are truly undecided right now

You really donít think thereís people on the fence right now whose mind could be changed by Nov? I definitely think thereís independents who are torn and hate both candidates. Iím not saying itís a lot of people but I think thereís at least 2-3% of voters who are truly undecided right now

People who havenít made up their mind on Trump are just entirely detached from all things political. Heís so polarizing that there is no middle ground or liking him but not being a fan of some of his policies.

Everybody knows who trump is and everybody knows who Biden is. Debates aren't changing more than ~1% of people's minds.

Never in my life have I seen a presidential election that has been this transparent as to who is voting for who.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    People who havenít made up their mind on Trump are just entirely detached from all things political. Heís so polarizing that there is no middle ground or liking him but not being a fan of some of his policies.
    Thatís what people thought between Hillary and Trump and looked what happened

Nah, Trump was a new commodity outside of New York, over here we knew who he was, but outside of NY many did not.

Hillary in the other had had about 205 years of being hated and 25 of the gop making her out to be the devil herself and many people thought she was the bigger evil over trump.

What exactly do you think this proves? I genuinely donít know.

My guess is that it'll be considered "reckless" and "inconsiderate" to hold a debate during a pandemic and Biden will stay home. He could absolutely fall apart in front of a live audience given his current mental state.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Nah, Trump was a new commodity outside of New York, over here we knew who he was, but outside of NY many did not.

Hillary in the other had had about 205 years of being hated and 25 of the gop making her out to be the devil herself and many people thought she was the bigger evil over trump.
    lol
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella