Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 740 of 1232 FirstFirst ... 240640690730738739740741742750790840 ... LastLast
Results 11,086 to 11,100 of 18472
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    https://twitter.com/tomselliott/stat...225017856?s=21

How is this not racist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Be honest. You don't give a damn other than that it's fuel for your favorite game of "but what about". If Trump said something like this, you'd be bending over backwards trying to tell us what he "really meant".

Biden ****ing sucks, but the other dude is still worst.

That’s the sad state of these country that we have 2 bungholes to choose from.

Biden said that all black people essentially think the same.

Any comments about that?

You just misunderstand him, that's not what he meant... Of course conservative media are all over this they are totally out to get him! A bunch of snowflakes screaming racist per usual.

Am I doing it right?

Needs more insults.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    And that Hispanics have more diverse thinking than blacks. And that if you're black and don't vote for him you ain't black.

It's funny how liberals call people racist for simply being white but they refuse to call Biden racist when he's white and has spent his entire career being racist. But then again, doesn't take much to fool and/or enrage a base full of dummies.
    I thought you guys were anti PC? Are Hispanics more politically diverse then blacks? Is it totally unreasonable to see a black person who votes for Trump as a sell out?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I thought you guys were anti PC? Are Hispanics more politically diverse then blacks? Is it totally unreasonable to see a black person who votes for Trump as a sell out?

Sure. It's totally reasonable if you could actually come up with a valid reason why a black person voting for a trump is a sell out.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Needs more insults.
    Lol. You of all people don't want to go there.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

The democrats feel like they own the black vote. That they will vote for them no matter who the GOP runs because gop hates black people.

Party over people right?

I'm sorry, you cant support trump yet still accuse others of this. The guys has completely failed the corona response from any objective measurable I can think of. He absolutely failed. Outside of someone actively sabotaging their country, I dont see how it's even possible for someone to have had a worse response.

Matter of fact if you listen to his general rhetoric and opinions over the past 6 months, this dumb *** actively sabotaged his own country.

What an absolute dumb *** of a president.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

The democrats feel like they own the black vote. That they will vote for them no matter who the GOP runs because gop hates black people.

Well when the GOP props up Kanye West because they think black people will automatically vote for him over Biden just because he's black, they make that case that they're racist better than the Dems do.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Im not sure what you are saying

Biden said that all black people essentially think the same.

Any comments about that?

Hold your own guy accountable, just once, and maybe we can take you seriously.

The 2020 Presidential Race

Sure. It's totally reasonable if you could actually come up with a valid reason why a black person voting for a trump is a sell out.
    that’s not hard to do. So do you admit you are being PC when it comes to these comments?

And that Hispanics have more diverse thinking than blacks. And that if you're black and don't vote for him you ain't black.

It's funny how liberals call people racist for simply being white but they refuse to call Biden racist when he's white and has spent his entire career being racist. But then again, doesn't take much to fool and/or enrage a base full of dummies.
    What’s funnier is that no matter how many times liberals come in here and complain about Biden and his nonsense, you guys still act like it never happens.

Or when we give credit to Trump for something and conservatives still lay out the “he can do nothing right no matter what according to libs”.

Meanwhile, republicans are backing the worst president they’ve had in decades without question and blindly defend every single insane thing he does.

Party over people right?

Decency over embarrassment.