Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 740 of 1232 FirstFirst ... 240640690730738739740741742750790840 ... LastLast
Results 11,086 to 11,100 of 18472
  1. #11086
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    54,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    https://twitter.com/tomselliott/stat...225017856?s=21

    How is this not racist?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Be honest. You don't give a damn other than that it's fuel for your favorite game of "but what about". If Trump said something like this, you'd be bending over backwards trying to tell us what he "really meant".

  2. #11087
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    104,244
    Biden ****ing sucks, but the other dude is still worst.

    That’s the sad state of these country that we have 2 bungholes to choose from.

  3. #11088
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    11,042
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Biden said that all black people essentially think the same.

    Any comments about that?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You just misunderstand him, that's not what he meant... Of course conservative media are all over this they are totally out to get him! A bunch of snowflakes screaming racist per usual.

    Am I doing it right?

  4. #11089
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    54,241
    Needs more insults.

  5. #11090
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    50,709
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    And that Hispanics have more diverse thinking than blacks. And that if you're black and don't vote for him you ain't black.

    It's funny how liberals call people racist for simply being white but they refuse to call Biden racist when he's white and has spent his entire career being racist. But then again, doesn't take much to fool and/or enrage a base full of dummies.
    I thought you guys were anti PC? Are Hispanics more politically diverse then blacks? Is it totally unreasonable to see a black person who votes for Trump as a sell out?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  6. #11091
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    15,344
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I thought you guys were anti PC? Are Hispanics more politically diverse then blacks? Is it totally unreasonable to see a black person who votes for Trump as a sell out?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sure. It's totally reasonable if you could actually come up with a valid reason why a black person voting for a trump is a sell out.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  7. #11092
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    15,344
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Needs more insults.
    Lol. You of all people don't want to go there.

  8. #11093
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,286
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I thought you guys were anti PC? Are Hispanics more politically diverse then blacks? Is it totally unreasonable to see a black person who votes for Trump as a sell out?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The democrats feel like they own the black vote. That they will vote for them no matter who the GOP runs because gop hates black people.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #11094
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    35,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Party over people right?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm sorry, you cant support trump yet still accuse others of this. The guys has completely failed the corona response from any objective measurable I can think of. He absolutely failed. Outside of someone actively sabotaging their country, I dont see how it's even possible for someone to have had a worse response.

    Matter of fact if you listen to his general rhetoric and opinions over the past 6 months, this dumb *** actively sabotaged his own country.

    What an absolute dumb *** of a president.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  10. #11095
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    4,915
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    The democrats feel like they own the black vote. That they will vote for them no matter who the GOP runs because gop hates black people.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well when the GOP props up Kanye West because they think black people will automatically vote for him over Biden just because he's black, they make that case that they're racist better than the Dems do.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

    -JFK


  11. #11096
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    50,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    The democrats feel like they own the black vote. That they will vote for them no matter who the GOP runs because gop hates black people.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Im not sure what you are saying


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  12. #11097
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,743
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Biden said that all black people essentially think the same.

    Any comments about that?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hold your own guy accountable, just once, and maybe we can take you seriously.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #11098
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    50,709

    The 2020 Presidential Race

    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Sure. It's totally reasonable if you could actually come up with a valid reason why a black person voting for a trump is a sell out.
    that’s not hard to do. So do you admit you are being PC when it comes to these comments?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  14. #11099
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,743
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    And that Hispanics have more diverse thinking than blacks. And that if you're black and don't vote for him you ain't black.

    It's funny how liberals call people racist for simply being white but they refuse to call Biden racist when he's white and has spent his entire career being racist. But then again, doesn't take much to fool and/or enrage a base full of dummies.
    What’s funnier is that no matter how many times liberals come in here and complain about Biden and his nonsense, you guys still act like it never happens.

    Or when we give credit to Trump for something and conservatives still lay out the “he can do nothing right no matter what according to libs”.


    Meanwhile, republicans are backing the worst president they’ve had in decades without question and blindly defend every single insane thing he does.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #11100
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,743
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Party over people right?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Decency over embarrassment.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •