Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 720 of 767 FirstFirst ... 220620670710718719720721722730 ... LastLast
Results 10,786 to 10,800 of 11503
    If you're looking for someone to help, take a look at Puerto Rico
    Think your 2020 has sucked?
    They've had a hurricane, now COVID....and over 9,000 recorded earthquakes/tremors JUST THIS YEAR.
    They're supposed to stay home because of COVID, but have to leave because of earthquakes...so a lot live in tents, water is scarce......yeah, they're sure benefiting from being a US territory...
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    1) I have no clue..
    I fixed it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    If you're looking for someone to help, take a look at Puerto Rico
    Think your 2020 has sucked?
    They've had a hurricane, now COVID....and over 9,000 recorded earthquakes/tremors JUST THIS YEAR.
    They're supposed to stay home because of COVID, but have to leave because of earthquakes...so a lot live in tents, water is scarce......yeah, they're sure benefiting from being a US territory...
    So…………you would do what?????

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Who said they were "sub-human?" Certainly not me.

I did say that they are not needed here and not our problem.

How many unemployed do we have right now????
    You let me know when enough of those unemployed voluntarily up and leave their families and their homes to head out to the Yakima Valley in Washington to work long hours under hard conditions for the Allen Brothers apple company, and, well then I’ll entertain your question (even if like a junior high schooler, you did add three extra question marks. Grow up.)

Or are you planning to force these unemployed to do this? Ha.

Yeah, why are you bothering him about other people's problems? He doesn't give a crap unless they are asking for help, then it's a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    You let me know when enough of those unemployed voluntarily up and leave their families and their homes to head out to the Yakima Valley in Washington to work long hours under hard conditions for the Allen Brothers apple company, and, well then I’ll entertain your question (even if like a junior high schooler, you did add three extra question marks. Grow up.)

Or are you planning to force these unemployed to do this? Ha.
    Run on sentence, professor. You should know better.

Run on sentence, professor. You should know better.
    You are incorrect.

Nice to know our two parties can agree on something, staying in Afghanistan. With Biden talking tough on China and Russia, we will have a good time on the Biden Train when it departs on Nov. 2. Still, haven't heard anything on climate change after record heat in the arctic circle. People have to know, from the government mismanaging of the coronavirus, that when the full weight of climate change hits, they will f it up and leave us hanging. But they will pass stimulus bills to support their donors.

Keep voting these guys back in.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Nice to know our two parties can agree on something, staying in Afghanistan. With Biden talking tough on China and Russia, we will have a good time on the Biden Train when it departs on Nov. 2. Still, haven't heard anything on climate change after record heat in the arctic circle. People have to know, from the government mismanaging of the coronavirus, that when the full weight of climate change hits, they will f it up and leave us hanging. But they will pass stimulus bills to support their donors.

Keep voting these guys back in.
    Ask Joe B to find China and Russia on an unmarked map. Afghanistan might be a bit too much for him.

Ask Joe B to find China and Russia on an unmarked map. Afghanistan might be a bit too much for him.
    I don't know that I would be making this type of statement as someone who supports Trump.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

so said we all. Talking about the pot calling the kettle black. When I hate on the democrats, please Republican posters don't join in because I will bite you next. Both parties sucks and are corrupt.
    Last edited by WES445; 07-08-2020 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    so said we all. Talking about the pot calling the kettle black. When I hate on the democrats, please Republican posters don't join in because I will bite you next. Both parties sucks and are corrupt.
    Binary thinkers cannot deal with the fact that some folks just won’t participate in their charade.

Ask Trump to find New Mexico on a map because according to him, we need to build a wall to keep away the New Mexicans. We shouldn't expect our President to know basic U.S history, I mean during the Revolutionary War we had George Washington taking over the airports to keep the Brits from landing their planes. I must have missed class that day. But thanks Professor Trump for education us on U.S. history. But I don't blame Trump, he probably got his degree from Trump University.
    Last edited by lamar2006; 07-08-2020 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Platform recommendations? Meh.

A unity task force made up of supporters of both Sanders and Biden has come up with a series of broad environmental recommendations for Biden as he prepares to become the official Democratic presidential nominee. The group is one of several “unity task forces” made up of supporters of Sanders and Biden that is making platform recommendations as Biden courts favor from the progressive faction of the party.

The climate panel is co-chaired by Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.), a leading proponent of the Green New Deal, and 2004 Democratic presidential nominee John Kerry.