Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 714 of 1232 FirstFirst ... 2146146647047127137147157167247648141214 ... LastLast
Results 10,696 to 10,710 of 18472
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Yes. It really is. A really really big argument.
    I am voting for Joe, to answer your question.

Am I happy about it? No. Will I? 150%
    HELLO

Joe Biden: bad history of racist legislation.

Donald Trump: outright and unabashed racist. Proud of it. White nationalist.

Glad I could spell it out for you bro. It doesn't take many IQ points to get this
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    They love war against and the slaughtering/torturing of Muslims
    *radical Islam.

this is just like immigration where some manipulate people that Trump/Republicans hate immigration entirely, when Trump has been more against illegal immigration. which is what Democrats themselves used to be again.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Who tweeted out "White Power"?
    the same person that then removed that tweet after finding out what was said.

idiotic for not knowing in the first place, but credit for removing it within hours.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Of course, I'm not a moron. I'll take a senile dumb guy over a delusional, sociopathic, lazy, uninformed, hateful, misogynistic, loser, who - I can't stress this enough - is maybe one of the single dumbest people to ever walk on planet earth. Donald Trump doesn't possess a single trait that is positive for a president.

I take it you are more of a moron route guy
    where is the rule book on what a President should have?

people can vote for President based on what they believe in, and Trump has shown certain things where people are justified in voting for him, like border security to better protect America and the economy.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Does any Kanye West candidacy count as an in-kind donation to the Trump campaign? Because it sure seems like he's trying to play 2020's Jill Stein.
    Is there a useless picture of Kayne sitting with Putin floating around?

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

people can vote for President based on what they believe in, and Trump has shown certain things where people are justified in voting for him, like border security to better protect America and the economy.
    Because he has no qualities that makes him a competent human being, he has no qualities to make him a competent president. He has no positive traits. Talking about a theoretical border wall for 4 years is not a reason to vote for someone, neither is giving tax breaks to the richest people in the country. If you are voting for him for those reasons then you might have a brain issue.
    Last edited by rhino17; 07-05-2020 at 12:41 PM.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

You are looking for a book!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Because he has no qualities that makes him a competent human being, he has no qualities to make him a competent president. He has no positive traits. Talking about a theoretical border wall for 4 years is not a reason to vote for someone, neither is giving tax breaks to the richest people in the country. If you are voting for him for those reasons then you might have a brain issue.
    thank you for your opinion, millions of Americans would disagree.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You are looking for a book!

my point is there is no book. there are no rules/traits that one must have to be President. people will have their own opinions on what they think a President should be, but people are going to disagree on what that would or should be.

fighting hard for border security is important to a lot of people. this is surely an important thing for Angel Moms, mothers of Americans that have been killed by illegal immigrants.

Democrats have become more anti wall and pro illegal immigrants, because of their hate for Trump, despite wanting that themselves in recent past.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

my point is there is no book. there are no rules/traits that one must have to be President. people will have their own opinions on what they think a President should be, but people are going to disagree on what that would or should be.

fighting hard for border security is important to a lot of people. this is surely an important thing for Angel Moms, mothers of Americans that have been killed by illegal immigrants.

Democrats have become more anti wall and pro illegal immigrants, because of their hate for Trump, despite wanting that themselves in recent past.
    I’m sure you will find what you are looking for on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Disagree with what?
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

millions of americans think the earth is flat, millions of americans think Obama was born in Kenya, millions of americans think covid 19 is a hoax. What is your point? There is no book that tells us how presidents should behave, but we can look @ all the previous presidents and see how they behaved while in office. Trump time after time has disgraced the office.

Millions of more Americans voted for Clinton but Trump is President. Does that tell us that the MAJORITY of Americans don't believe in his MAGA crap? Yes! It does. a few thousand votes decided the election for the rest of America. Trump will go down as one of the worst Presidents in history, and yes to some, he will be considered to be a better President than Lincoln.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    millions of americans think the earth is flat, millions of americans think Obama was born in Kenya, millions of americans think covid 19 is a hoax. What is your point? There is no book that tells us how presidents should behave, but we can look @ all the previous presidents and see how they behaved while in office. Trump time after time has disgraced the office.

Millions of more Americans voted for Clinton but Trump is President. Does that tell us that the MAJORITY of Americans don't believe in his MAGA crap? Yes! It does. a few thousand votes decided the election for the rest of America. Trump will go down as one of the worst Presidents in history, and yes to some, he will be considered to be a better President than Lincoln.
    Millions of americans *literally* believe in angels. Love your post, just wanted to add another one off the top of my head.

The US is truly filled with people that have an anti-science mentality.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Millions of americans *literally* believe in angels. Love your post, just wanted to add another one off the top of my head.

The US is truly filled with people that have an anti-science mentality.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Man I wish scientist would do a racism study to shut you people up.