Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 711 of 950 FirstFirst ... 211611661701709710711712713721761811 ... LastLast
Results 10,651 to 10,665 of 14242
  1. #10651
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    49,567

    The 2020 Presidential Race

    Btw all the libs want to tear down Mount Rushmore. They hate our history and see all those guys as total villains. I learned this watching Fox News tonight. They had a Native American on and he said some stuff so itís definitely true. If you do not want a revolution that destroys everything American you must vote Trump.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  2. #10652
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,366
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Btw all the libs want to tear down Mount Rushmore. They hate our history and see all those guys as total villains. I learned this watching Fox News tonight. They had a Native American on and he said some stuff so itís definitely true. If you do not want a revolution that destroys everything American you must vote Trump.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Trump is destroying America. If Trump wins by the time he leaves office, we will be the United States of Russia.

  3. #10653
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    49,567
    Trump really starting to use the God card a lot


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  4. #10654
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    94,046
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Trump really starting to use the God card a lot


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's the only play that he's got left. He is making policies that seniors are seeing is having an explicit detriment to their live.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  5. #10655
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,123
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    If Tucker runs, then someone needs to buy ad time to allow for the entire segment with him talking to Jon Stewart in his CNN days. Jon Stewart smacked the ever living **** out of Tucker (and the liberal co-host).
    You can hate on Tucker all you want but at least he brings on people who disagree with him or are liberal.

    Whenís the last time that Maddow or Lemon had someone really right wing on their show? You donít see that. CNN would just bring some lefty on who agrees with their point.

    I respect Tucker for doing that and while I always donít agree with him, heís pretty well spoken and intelligent


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #10656
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,123
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Btw all the libs want to tear down Mount Rushmore. They hate our history and see all those guys as total villains. I learned this watching Fox News tonight. They had a Native American on and he said some stuff so itís definitely true. If you do not want a revolution that destroys everything American you must vote Trump.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You could watch CNN and listen to them report on Trumps speech instead of them actually carrying it live and letting people decide for themselves

    #cult #brainwashed #fakenewscnn


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #10657
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,123
    Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    Trump is destroying America. If Trump wins by the time he leaves office, we will be the United States of Russia.
    What has Trump done to ďdestroyĒ America?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #10658
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    49,567
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    You could watch CNN and listen to them report on Trumps speech instead of them actually carrying it live and letting people decide for themselves

    #cult #brainwashed #fakenewscnn


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just turned it on. I donít think Trump gave them much ammo this time. Letís see what they do.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  9. #10659
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    49,567
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    What has Trump done to ďdestroyĒ America?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Heís seems to be trying to eliminate any oversight, turn the justice department into his personal gestpo, undermine the free press, and turn its citizens against one another


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  10. #10660
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,123
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Heís seems to be trying to eliminate any oversight, turn the justice department into his personal gestpo, undermine the free press, and turn its citizens against one another


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The citizens have always been against each other especially once Obama was elected. Itís part of the reason Trump got elected in the first place.

    Liberal media outlets are doing that stuff to themselves. People see through that BS now

    The oversight stuff is legit and something that concerns me but I disagree with the other two


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #10661
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    49,567
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    You could watch CNN and listen to them report on Trumps speech instead of them actually carrying it live and letting people decide for themselves

    #cult #brainwashed #fakenewscnn


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Turned it on. Not much on the actual speech mainly killing him on the virus


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  12. #10662
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    94,046
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    What has Trump done to ďdestroyĒ America?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In the last few days, Iíll say hosting a rally in two areas hardest hit by COVID and going out of his way (his team had the chairs tied in South Dakota) to make social distancing impossible. I consider making it more likely people will contract a pandemic disease as destroying America.

  13. #10663
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,123
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    In the last few days, Iíll say hosting a rally in two areas hardest hit by COVID and going out of his way (his team had the chairs tied in South Dakota) to make social distancing impossible. I consider making it more likely people will contract a pandemic disease as destroying America.
    The people didnít have to go if they were scared. Stop living in the basement afraid of the disease and go out in the real world for a change


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #10664
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,090
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    The people didnít have to go if they were scared. Stop living in the basement afraid of the disease and go out in the real world for a change


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Love the bravado, maybe they dont go because they dont want to make the other people sick that are more vunerable. Maybe social distancing and wearing masks isnt about you at all.

  15. #10665
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,123
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Love the bravado, maybe they dont go because they dont want to make the other people sick that are more vunerable. Maybe social distancing and wearing masks isnt about you at all.
    Ill never wear a mask outside at all. You apparently donít need it. Just ask all the thousands of protestors who were screaming and yelling side by side that none of you care about


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •