Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 710 of 865 FirstFirst ... 210610660700708709710711712720760810 ... LastLast
Results 10,636 to 10,650 of 12966
  1. #10636
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    48,639

    The 2020 Presidential Race

    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    And who is his VP? Oh, that's right.
    We dont know yet . The point was I donít think it makes sense to vote against someone solely bc they will be influenced.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 07-03-2020 at 09:48 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  2. #10637
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    26,282
    Walter I don't think dbroncosinmo is in favor of segregation lol.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  3. #10638
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    48,639
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Fair enough. Trump is his worst enemy. He doesn't know when to shut up. But by voting against him means you're voting for Biden, that's absolutely horrible logic. If you're going to make a point against Trump, don't vote or vote independent.

    A vote for Biden is not improving anything. It just shifts the craziness.
    But I think it does. Trump is different. I think he is dangerous. If it was a 3 way race and the choices were someone I liked, Jeb, and Trump but my candidate really didnít have a chance Iíd vote for Jeb. I donít like him but I donít think he going to get us all killed or ruin the Republic. Trump might


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  4. #10639
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    14,544
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Walter I don't think dbroncosinmo is in favor of segregation lol.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Thank you. But Walters opinion of me is the last thing in the world that I'm worried about.

  5. #10640
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    14,544
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    But I think it does. Trump is different. I think he is dangerous. If it was a 3 way race and the choices were someone I liked, Jeb, and Trump but my candidate really didnít have a chance Iíd vote for Jeb. I donít like him but I donít think he going to get us all killed or ruin the Republic. Trump might


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Biden has a verifiable history of being a dangerous politician for almost 50 years. You're going to write that off because you hate Trump?

    Trump is a douchebag. No doubt. But your reasoning is scary as hell.

  6. #10641
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    93,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Tucker Carlson is not charismatic????

    Gotta be kidding with that.

    The guy is well spoken, likable, believable, intelligent, seems to be well researched, not abrasive, talks about multiple topics comfortably, never heard anything negative about him.

    Not sure what else you are looking for.
    If Tucker runs, then someone needs to buy ad time to allow for the entire segment with him talking to Jon Stewart in his CNN days. Jon Stewart smacked the ever living **** out of Tucker (and the liberal co-host).
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  7. #10642
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    26,282
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    If Tucker runs, then someone needs to buy ad time to allow for the entire segment with him talking to Jon Stewart in his CNN days. Jon Stewart smacked the ever living **** out of Tucker (and the liberal co-host).
    Stewart would kill it as a politician.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  8. #10643
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    48,639

    The 2020 Presidential Race

    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Biden has a verifiable history of being a dangerous politician for almost 50 years. You're going to write that off because you hate Trump?

    Trump is a douchebag. No doubt. But your reasoning is scary as hell.
    I donít think so. I donít support is his policies, I donít think he is a good person, I think he is corrupt and self serving, I think he has consistently tried to subvert our checks and balances so he can be more corrupt and increase his authority. I donít understand why you seem to question anyone voting for Biden bc he has faults. I know he does. I think he is still he is a better choice


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  9. #10644
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    14,544
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I donít think so. I donít support is his policies, I donít think he is a good person, I think he is corrupt and self serving, I think he has consistently tried to subvert our checks and balances so he can be more corrupt and increase his authority. I donít understand why you seem to question anyone voting for Biden bc he has faults. I know he does. I think he is still he is a better choice


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I question a vote for Biden because you all are voting for everything you say you don't like about Trump.

    Biden's racist, he's a douchebag, he's corrupt and he's constantly subverted our checks and balances so he can increase his parties authority. Sound a bit familiar?

    The dude has made his family billions by subverting the checks and balances and deceiving. But Trump is the devil.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  10. #10645
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    48,639
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I question a vote for Biden because you all are voting for everything you say you don't like about Trump.

    Biden's racist, he's a douchebag, he's corrupt and he's constantly subverted our checks and balances so he can increase his parties authority. Sound a bit familiar?

    The dude has made his family billions by subverting the checks and balances and deceiving. But Trump is the devil.
    I could call Trump a pig ****er and I feel like you would respond with yeah Biden ****s pigs, lots of pigs.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  11. #10646
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    14,544
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I could call Trump a pig ****er and I feel like you would respond with yeah Biden ****s pigs, lots of pigs.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sure thing benny. At least come up with your own ****.

    Please. Inform me where I'm wrong. I'll wait.

    Anyway. I'm crashing, long day tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to read how you tell me I'm wrong when I get up.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 07-03-2020 at 10:59 PM.

  12. #10647
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    48,639
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I question a vote for Biden because you all are voting for everything you say you don't like about Trump.

    Biden's racist, he's a douchebag, he's corrupt and he's constantly subverted our checks and balances so he can increase his parties authority. Sound a bit familiar?

    The dude has made his family billions by subverting the checks and balances and deceiving. But Trump is the devil.
    He doesnít have billions. He only worth 9 mil according to Forbes


    https://www.forbes.com/sites/michela...llion-fortune/


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  13. #10648
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    14,544
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    He doesnít have billions. He only worth 9 mil according to Forbes


    https://www.forbes.com/sites/michela...llion-fortune/


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol. Poor guy. I said his family. Check his son's.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  14. #10649
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,147
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    He doesnít have billions. He only worth 9 mil according to Forbes


    https://www.forbes.com/sites/michela...llion-fortune/


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    don't give them facts. they call facts "fake news" Ivanka and Jared made over 85 million since joining the White House and what have they contributed to our country? How did they make over 85 million? Was it because of Trump??????????

  15. #10650
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    48,639

    The 2020 Presidential Race

    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Lol. Poor guy. I said his family. Check his son's.
    You asked for it. emoji3]

    https://www.celebritynetworth.com/ri...den-net-worth/


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 07-03-2020 at 11:12 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •