Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 708 of 874 FirstFirst ... 208608658698706707708709710718758808 ... LastLast
Results 10,606 to 10,620 of 13098
    He used to let all the black children at the pool touch his hairy legs.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Is that really how you define racism? Hoo boy.
    Yeah....you know all of these laws that you keep saying are systemic racism. I'll give you one guess as to who was a part of many of them. And here's a hint. It isn't Trump.

How do you define racism? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I donít think Iíve ever told anyone to google it lol. I know he switched poor and black once speaking, said you ainít black if, and supported/pushed crime bills. I think the crimes bills are enough to seriously doubt his sincerity right now but I donít know if that makes him a racists

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Google Joe Biden racist. It's all there.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    He used to let all the black children at the pool touch his hairy legs.
    Was that after or before he got an icy from the guy with a turban. You know the only people that work at 7-11.

Sounds like quite the rap sheet

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Sounds like quite the rap sheet

You didn't Google it, did ya?

The 2020 Presidential Race

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You didn't Google it, did ya?
    I did. I found your responses funny. Here is a good (but long article) on it. I think the busing stuff is the most damning. Heís definitely been very wishy washy political around race issues. I wouldnít trust him

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019...explained.html

Yeah....you know all of these laws that you keep saying are systemic racism. I'll give you one guess as to who was a part of many of them. And here's a hint. It isn't Trump.

How do you define racism? Lol.
    I use the dictionary definition.

1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
    2a: a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles
    b: a political or social system founded on racism
    3: racial prejudice or discrimination

The crime bill was bad policy, doesn't make him a racist though. Racist is a strong word I don't use it lightly. Trump IS a racist. He uses racist language, he incites racial violence. He's used racist business practices. He's no different from George Wallace.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    I use the dictionary definition.

1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
    2a: a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles
    b: a political or social system founded on racism
    3: racial prejudice or discrimination

The crime bill was bad policy, doesn't make him a racist though. Racist is a strong word I don't use it lightly. Trump IS a racist. He uses racist language, he incites racial violence. He's used racist business practices. He's no different from George Wallace.
    The simple fact that Biden was for desegregation falls in line will all 3. You disagree?

Lol at business practices by Trump's father. How about actually voting for racist laws on a regular basis? Or is that forgivable because it wasn't Trump?

No good sports on tonight but you can watch the ruckus at Mt. Rushmore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx-pBNkAas8
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

I did. I found your responses funny. Here is a good (but long article) on it. I think the busing stuff is the most damning. Heís definitely been very wishy washy political around race issues. I wouldnít trust him

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019...explained.html

And you shouldn't. Because everyone telling you not to vote for Trump because of racism are closing a blind eye to the verifiable racist actions of Biden.

Desegregation alone is 10x more racist than anything Trump has said or done.

But he's not Trump, so it's a-ok. Just ask blams and walter.

The 2020 Presidential Race

And you shouldn't. Because everyone telling you not to vote for Trump because of racism are closing a blind eye to the verifiable racist actions of Biden.

Desegregation alone is 10x more racist than anything Trump has said or done.

But he's not Trump, so it's a-ok. Just ask blams and walter.
    I think you are more right on this one then they are. Iím still going to vote against Trump. itís not that I think Trump is a racist. Itís that he is terrible person. Normal people donít talk about a dead man in front of his family the way Trump did with McCain. Normal people donít keep bringing up unsubstantiated murder conspiracies to the world when the loved ones of the passed beg him not to. I really think he different and not in a good way

13. 07-03-2020, 08:58 PM
    Reason
    Insults - Rush

I think you are more right on this one then they are. Iím still going to vote against Trump. itís not that I think Trump is a racist. Itís that he is terrible person. Normal people donít talk about a dead man in front of his family the way Trump did with McCain. Normal people donít keep bringing up unsubstantiated murder conspiracies to the world when the loved ones of the passed beg him not to. I really think he different and not in a good way

Those are the best parts about Trump, possibly the only good things about the guy. McCain was human scum and deserves every amount of derision heaped upon him, no matter how crude or unseemly. I'm glad he's rotting in hell.

If Trump is losing people like you (people who mistakenly believe he is not racist) then he is in big trouble. The majority of the country believe he is racist because it is so obvious that he is one.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

-JFK