Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 659 of 950 FirstFirst ... 159559609649657658659660661669709759 ... LastLast
Results 9,871 to 9,885 of 14242
  1. #9871
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7,759
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Much like corona ... how do we know? Maybe we are number 1 in diagnosing it not number 1 in illnesses. I really don't know.
    Under this rubric, no one anywhere can know anything.

    When all is said and done, we can only go with the best data we have on hand.

  2. #9872
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    27,403
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    this is a quote, from Joe Biden? "I'm going to beat Joe Biden"

    is this legitimately what he said?


    nothing from PSD?

    did Joe Biden's racist comment cause this to be missed.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  3. #9873
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    15,123
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    this is a quote, from Joe Biden? "I'm going to beat Joe Biden"

    is this legitimately what he said?


    it would be easier for people to defend Joe Biden's you aint black comment by saying he is getting old and losing it. he keeps saying stupid things, and I guarantee that it's going to keep happening.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    nothing from PSD?

    did Joe Biden's racist comment cause this to be missed.
    You so need it. You want it... It drives you. Look at you... quote yourself from 18 pages ago because you didn't get the response you wanted. Get a ****ing hobby.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  4. #9874
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    12,350
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    nothing from PSD?

    did Joe Biden's racist comment cause this to be missed.
    You need to check the other threads. I busted his balls about it for one. more along the line that it didn't help his cause. Quit acting like a martyr

  5. #9875
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    27,403
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    You so need it. You want it... It drives you. Look at you... quote yourself from 18 pages ago because you didn't get the response you wanted. Get a ****ing hobby.
    didn't get the response I wanted? didn't get a response at all that I saw, which is why I brought it up again.

    this is yet another gaffe from Joe Biden. this has become common. people should be questioning Joe Biden mentally right now. too many of these mistakes.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  6. #9876
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    49,568
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    nothing from PSD?

    did Joe Biden's racist comment cause this to be missed.
    I think he can do it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  7. #9877
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    15,123
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    didn't get the response I wanted? didn't get a response at all that I saw, which is why I brought it up again.

    this is yet another gaffe from Joe Biden. this has become common. people should be questioning Joe Biden mentally right now. too many of these mistakes.
    You are here because you need to get a response from people... If people don't respond then there is a need to bring it up again. And Again. And Again. When you get a response it just gives you cover to bring whatever it is up again and again and again. You are the human equivalent to a skipping record player.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  8. #9878
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    13,235
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    didn't get the response I wanted? didn't get a response at all that I saw, which is why I brought it up again.

    this is yet another gaffe from Joe Biden. this has become common. people should be questioning Joe Biden mentally right now. too many of these mistakes.
    People running for president speak a lot. These days more than ever. All of them make gaffes. Biden seems to do so a bit more than others but a gaffe is still a gaffe.

  9. #9879
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    27,403
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    You are here because you need to get a response from people... If people don't respond then there is a need to bring it up again. And Again. And Again. When you get a response it just gives you cover to bring whatever it is up again and again and again. You are the human equivalent to a skipping record player.
    forgive me for wanting to talk about mistakes from Joe Biden, he's only running for President of the United States of America.

    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  10. #9880
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    27,403
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    People running for president speak a lot. These days more than ever. All of them make gaffes. Biden seems to do so a bit more than others but a gaffe is still a gaffe.
    more than a bit. that's the problem. there are so many it shouldn't be simply explained away.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  11. #9881
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    34,368
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Under this rubric, no one anywhere can know anything.

    When all is said and done, we can only go with the best data we have on hand.
    No. It's just that the data is more complicated than "more".

  12. #9882
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    34,368
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    nothing from PSD?

    did Joe Biden's racist comment cause this to be missed.
    It was discussed.

    Biden's "you ain't black" comment wasn't racist.

    Biden supporters don't care that he's losing it, they figure the cabinet and VP will run the country.

  13. #9883
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    34,368
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    didn't get the response I wanted? didn't get a response at all that I saw, which is why I brought it up again.

    this is yet another gaffe from Joe Biden. this has become common. people should be questioning Joe Biden mentally right now. too many of these mistakes.
    There are no questions, everybody knows he's losing it.

  14. #9884
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    52,251
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    You so need it. You want it... It drives you. Look at you... quote yourself from 18 pages ago because you didn't get the response you wanted. Get a ****ing hobby.
    **** is pretty ****ing funny.

    PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  15. #9885
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    13,235
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    It was discussed.

    Biden's "you ain't black" comment wasn't racist.

    Biden supporters don't care that he's losing it, they figure the cabinet and VP will run the country.
    It was pretty racist...it’s one of a few racist comments he’s made. If Trump said this, they’d be all over it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •