Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 636 of 742 FirstFirst ... 136536586626634635636637638646686736 ... LastLast
Results 9,526 to 9,540 of 11127
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Haven't been around for a variety of reasons. Both some real life issues and honestly just being depressed again about the state of politics in this country. I also have no desire to argue over covid with anyone here, so that's also kept me away.

I don't really have much nice to say about Biden so I'm mostly going to not be a vocal part of these threads any more. I think it's endlessly depressing that he is the candidate but I don't need to spend all day ******** on him because after all we all know who he is running against. I also am in no mood to make any sort of predictions or speculate on how I think things play out either, which I'd imagine is what most of the talk is about now. That seems even more pointless.

So I'll leave it at that for a while.

What a country we live in.....
    This crap was here before you were born and it will be crapping the same old crap when you leave. Focus on the things you can change, hold your loved ones a little tighter and know you did the best you can. Now I wish I done more camping then protesting lost causes. Spend more time laughing then shouting. The world has always been a place where rich and powerful play the tunes we dance to.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    What country are you talking about?
    LOLOLOLO. I get a" What (the f ) are you talking about Willis?" vibe from this post.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-19-2020 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    LOLOLOLO. I get a" What (the f ) are you talking about Willis?" vibe from this post.
    I get that every time I read a Scoots post
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

how is this not quid pro quo?

Joe Biden has already been exposed before, but here is this..

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...8e1_story.html

Ukrainian lawmaker releases leaked phone calls of Biden and Poroshenko
    The clips released in Kyiv consisted of conversations that Biden had as vice president with Poroshenko, primarily about domestic Ukrainian political issues. At the time, Biden was the face of U.S. policy toward Ukraine, demanding as a matter of policy that the government make reforms to end corruption if it wanted to continue to receive billions of dollars in Western aid and loan guarantees.
    The vice president publicly pushed for reform of the prosecutor general’s office at the time. Biden later said that he told Poroshenko that Ukraine would not receive $1 billion in loan guarantees unless Shokin was removed and the prosecutor general’s office was reformed. Much of that is recounted on the tapes.
    do X and you will get Y.

quid pro quo

a favor or advantage granted or expected in return for something.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

do X and you will get Y.
    Nothing we didnt already know aside from the bit about the guy releasing the tapes having edited them and making a bunch of wild claims.

https://youtu.be/YsmgPp_nlok

Considering this is 35 years old at this point, I think it’s pretty obvious we’ve been sliding right over the past few decades.
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

the video is the important source here. I haven't seen this video posted anywhere else, as of yet anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    What country are you talking about?
    The US. You don't think we started right of center in 1776? Or you don't think we have moved left since then?

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    https://youtu.be/YsmgPp_nlok

Considering this is 35 years old at this point, I think it’s pretty obvious we’ve been sliding right over the past few decades.
    Sliding? Looks more like sprinting.

Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

do X and you will get Y.
    Get a driver’s license and you will get to drive a car on public roads. Quid pro quo

Anyone see "Morning Joe" this a.m. (around 7:15)

Joe Scarborough was ripping Trump and he seemed completely out of sorts. Almost drunk while making his comments and he kept going after Mika Bski started taking to move the conversation. He seemed totally unglued.

I also saw a very good Joe B ad on FOX News (GASP!!!) which sort of surprised me. Tucker Carlson's show has also had on a few negative Trump ads. I don't watch the other channels all that much, but has CNN or MSNBC shown any Trump ads??? If so, I've never seen one.

outrage/self-righteous TV, both parties do it. Rush created a cottage industry on the radio doing it. nothing new. I don't watch progressive podcasts that run on this crap.

But I do give Joe respect for sticking to his Republican beliefs, he was in Congress with Newt during the Clinton administration. One of the few influential republican TV talking heads who didn't go tribal in accepting Trump. He turned his back on Trump the day Trump diss McCain hero image as a decorated POW. Been downhill since, plus it doesn't help that Trump attack his wife's looks and reputation. He definitely isn't like Ted Cruz.

Besides, no one in the republican party complains when outrage TV works in their flavor. If he became unglued over Obama, you probably be reciting his rant right now.

I am really getting tired of the double standard that political fanboys from both party practice. Both your parties are destroying this nation.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-20-2020 at 11:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    Get a driver’s license and you will get to drive a car on public roads. Quid pro quo
    He’s full of it and knows it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

the video is the important source here. I haven't seen this video posted anywhere else, as of yet anyway.

Biased Media. Your tweet (once again from a biased source), states Joe Biden fired the AG. You also state you can't find the video anywhere else. Maybe you vet your biased media a little better before posting?

Who fired the AG in 2009? Can you re-read that to me, because it sounds like Obama fired the AG and Joe Biden's involvement was receiving a letter from Obama saying so. Is it possible for him to still disagree with the decision that wasn't his to begin with?