Results 8,791 to 8,805 of 11665
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Link? Proof? Something?
    Look in the puddin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

The court agreed with Evers and you are upset with the courts?

Link? Proof? Something?
    Are you implying that you think the Dems don't want to put as many liberal judges in courts as possible? Or that they don't love bureaucracies? Or that they are willing to go to extreme lengths (breaking moral and legal code along the way) to win?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Are you implying that you think the Dems don't want to put as many liberal judges in courts as possible? Or that they don't love bureaucracies? Or that they are willing to go to extreme lengths (breaking moral and legal code along the way) to win?
    Liberals want to put judges on the court who will PROTECT voting rights. Evers sought to postpone the election due to the health risks of people voting and the gerrymandered GOP legislature, with the help of activist judges in their pocket, overruled him. They were able to overrule him because a lame duck session stripped Evers of a lot of his powers after Scott Walker lost. You will not find a "Dem" version of these blatant democracy destroying, election rigging shenanigans despite your lazy, uninformed, shameless "bothsidering" of this. I have no idea why you think liberals love bureaucracies. You're way off base on that one.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    The court agreed with Evers and you are upset with the courts?

Evers has nothing to do with this. He said he couldn't postpone the election ON HIS OWN without violating state law. What he should have done was declare a public health emergency. GOP legislature owns this.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    He plagiarized his campaign in 88 and failed a class in law school for plagiarizing a paper. Barely in the news.
    Well those are the least offensive things about him these days.

****. Biden and Trump are going to get 120m+ votes and they are some of the worst possible candidates we could have.

If you use Spotify check out the Rolling Stone 500 greatest songs playlist.

My family created a playlist we all add songs to for car trips. Last I checked it was 300 hours of music from every genre. We put it on shuffle.
    Nice

Biden is finally speaking Walters language

https://twitter.com/breaking911/stat...416219649?s=21

Evers has nothing to do with this. He said he couldn't postpone the election ON HIS OWN without violating state law. What he should have done was declare a public health emergency. GOP legislature owns this.
    Yes and he tried doing that and the courts shot it down

Biden is finally speaking Walters language

https://twitter.com/breaking911/stat...416219649?s=21

lol, didn't even watch the video, but reading that text was awesome

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, didn't even watch the video, but reading that text was awesome

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I seriously do think he’s starting to get dementia. I don’t remember him ever being this bad and he is getting old.

The 2020 Presidential Race

Just out of curiosity, what was the constitutional argument to change the deadline in the dissent?
    The argument was people's safety changing the situation and that many people will not be getting ballots before the deadline they are due.

The reason against it was it would fundamentally alters the nature of the election, which overruled the lower court.

It was only about the extension that supreme court voted on though as it was the WI court that blocked the delay of voting. I saw undermining election integrity as reasoning and constitutional overreach in an article but nothing official on this from WI court.

The reality is this is a responsible/smart move to make in a pandemic that has already altered this country. They are putting their constituents at risk or not giving them a chance to vote in a safe manner for political reasons.
    Last edited by mngopher35; 04-07-2020 at 04:08 AM.

Yes and he tried doing that and the courts shot it down

Congrats, you've identified the problem. I guess that’s progress.
    And because the GOP legislature decided to play politics instead of protect their citizens, thousands of potentially infectious citizens will be mingling at the polling booths today.

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    The argument was people's safety changing the situation and that many people will not be getting ballots before the deadline they are due.

The reason against it was it would fundamentally alters the nature of the election, which overruled the lower court.

It was only about the extension that supreme court voted on though as it was the WI court that blocked the delay of voting. I saw undermining election integrity as reasoning and constitutional overreach in an article but nothing official on this from WI court.

The reality is this is a responsible/smart move to make in a pandemic that has already altered this country. They are putting their constituents at risk or not giving them a chance to vote in a safe manner for political reasons.
    Who cares about protecting the health of your citizens? GOP has a Supreme Court race to win so they can gerrymander another majority for another decade! Nothing wrong with sacrificing a few hundred people for that.

-JFK

There is something of the ouroboros here.

Old people tend to vote republican.
    Old people are far more likely to die of the virus than young people.
    The wisconsin republican legislature is pushing for the election to continue, thereby putting more people at risk.
    More people at risk will increase the number who contract the virus.
    More older folk in wisconsin will die.

Such short-sightedness.