Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 584 of 714 FirstFirst ... 84484534574582583584585586594634684 ... LastLast
Results 8,746 to 8,760 of 10710
    Good thing the US doesn’t have a president who says stupid things hourly 🙄. That would be really concerning

Guys, can we all stop worrying about this Corona stuff and focus on the real issue of people looking at the wrong camera on TV?

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    The Wisconsin GOP forcing the state to not delay the primary because they know urban areas will be disproportionately affected by the virus and thus Dems are at a disadvantage for the state Supreme Court race is a perfect illustration of why the GOP needs to be completely obliterated at all levels of government.
    Evers has said for weeks that the election should go on. Why the change? What happened now compared to one-two weeks ago when he agreed there should be no delay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Guys, can we all stop worrying about this Corona stuff and focus on the real issue of people looking at the wrong camera on TV?
    Cool story bro

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Paying MORE attention to you is really bad advice.
    You are such a liberal hack

The only hacks are Trump supporters who don't reason with facts.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    The only hacks are Trump supporters who don't reason with facts.
    Ok dodgerdave.

I wasn’t even being serious

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Ok dodgerdave.

I wasn’t even being serious

So try being serious? Maybe instead of dismissing all the facts that kill the hideous POTUS you blindly support and pretend not to, you could face reality for once?

If not, I understand your need to find a safe space.

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    Good thing the US doesn’t have a president who says stupid things hourly 🙄. That would be really concerning
    imagine if anyone refused to call it stupid. let me know when you find someone because it sure isn't me.

you are aware that people can care about more than just Coronavirus, right. Joe Biden is looking to be the President of the United States in an election this coming November. his mental state should be just as important as Trump or Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    You are such a liberal hack

That's me.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

That's me.
    He’s in a sad state. I point out over and over again that he’s a partisan hack, so this is his imitation or “I know you are but what am I” response.

He’s a big phony. There’s nothing he offers that is his own opinion. You could read a bumpersticker and listen to Hannity for 10 min and know everything he’ll post in here.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    He’s in a sad state. I point out over and over again that he’s a partisan hack, so this is his imitation or “I know you are but what am I” response.

He’s a big phony. There’s nothing he offers that is his own opinion. You could read a bumpersticker and listen to Hannity for 10 min and know everything he’ll post in here.
    Almost 100% sure that he was joking around with me. Him and I see things differently but get along fine.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you are aware that people can care about more than just Coronavirus, right. Joe Biden is looking to be the President of the United States in an election this coming November. his mental state should be just as important as Trump or Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election.
    Clearly, anyone who looks at the wrong camera is unfit to be President. Probably the worst thing to ever happen in American history. I mean, slavery, Native American atrocities and Japanese internment come close, but none are as big a deal as looking at the wrong camera.

Clearly, anyone who looks at the wrong camera is unfit to be President. Probably the worst thing to ever happen in American history. I mean, slavery, Native American atrocities and Japanese internment come close, but none are as big a deal as looking at the wrong camera.
    this is not an isolated incident.

it shows Joe Biden is clueless. people on TV know how to look at the camera. one would think Joe Biden would either know this or have been told this. this from Joe Biden and his team that couldn't figure out technology/internet.

this is happening often with Joe Biden, people should consider this troubling. he's not even the Democrat nominee yet, he's going to get exposed even more facing Trump just by his own stupid mistakes.
    Joe Biden's own words, "I just realized all this time I was looking at you, and I'm supposed to be look at the camera."

if this was some random mistake by Joe Biden then I could understand thinking it's nothing, but these type of things continue to happen from him over and over and over.

Paying MORE attention to you is really bad advice.
    evidence contradicts this. if you were able to better pay attention then you wouldn't have said "all you seem to be concerned about is the presidential race for a country you don't even live in" (your words) when that is not true.

if that was all I cared about then I would have had nothing in the Trump thread about Coronavirus, or nothing in the media biased thread. clearly what you said wasn't accurate.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Oh cool, you've never heard of hyperbole.