Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 576 of 714 FirstFirst ... 76476526566574575576577578586626676 ... LastLast
Results 8,626 to 8,640 of 10710
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Ghee why didn't Democrats try on criminal justice reform...

https://www.jacksonfreepress.com/new...pushed-crimin/

Hmm who could this conservative Mississippi governor have meant by "them". Could it be that Republicans have sandbagged attempts to do criminal justice reform because they thought that the Democrats would be letting blacks out of prison that they had spent a generation imprisoning gleefully.

So don't give me this "why didn't Democrats" do anything BS...
    I didn't say no Dem ever tried. I said when they do have the power to change things they fail at it. Kamala had the power to make a difference and CHOSE not to. There have been many many many chances at every level of the government and judicial systems to make changes but the status quo or trying to look "tough on crime" lead us to where we are now.

A MAJOR issue was the 3 strikes law signed by Clinton and the explosion of mandatory minimums that took away the option for leniency from judges.

I have a lot of ideas on prison reform, but that's not for this thread I suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    The problems in south and central america are mostly NOT our (the US') fault. Some of them are, but the VAST majority of them are from a LONG history of corruption and bad decisions by the people. My heritage is Bolivian, and that place has been a political cluster**** from the jump. I have family with decades long experience in governing there, and it's a cultural issue, not a US issue at all. The people have the power and make bad choices that lead to bad results so they replace the bad people with other people and the results are often bad again. When we do try to legitimately help we usually screw it up from too little information, listening to the wrong people, or just throwing money at it which inevitably leads directly to corruption. Then we get into the common issue shared with all other powerful countries in supporting "the devil you know".
    The US has tangibly effected majority of governments in the area to the degree of basically picking who we like. The basis of this is not helping people, it is to put US business friendly politicians in play.

What you're saying is true too, even in cases where there are US interference, it's just another facet of the same issue. Doesnt take away from the US interference facet tho

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Yikes yep Iím real concerned about Joe Bidenís mental state...right Trump supporters?

I want to see these guys debate.

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    Oh **** he got a word wrong. Thatís why weíre going to sit home and let Trump reign for another four years.

I don't really see the point in debating either's mental agility. They are both old largely useless lumps.

I don't know that there will be a substantive difference between the two of them in long term effect.

We're screwed.

Oh **** he got a word wrong. Thatís why weíre going to sit home and let Trump reign for another four years.
    Yep just one word! Nothing consistent about this behaviour!

Everything's fine!

Trump bad!

Gotta be honest, don't care if there's another debate or not.

Biden is everything you've been railing against about Trump for the last 3+ years. The only difference is that Biden is clearly losing cognitive ability.

But yeah...glad you finally admit that you're fight against Trump has been nothing but propaganda mixed in with you're self absorbed desire to be the most partisan human being I've ever seen. And on here, that's pretty damn impressive.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Biden is everything you've been railing against about Trump for the last 3+ years. The only difference is that Biden is clearly losing cognitive ability.

But yeah...glad you finally admit that you're fight against Trump has been nothing but propaganda mixed in with you're self absorbed desire to be the most partisan human being I've ever seen. And on here, that's pretty damn impressive.
    Heís not just like everyone else Dem or Rep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qANMjwLmo6Y

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    True dat

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

Please, expand.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post

Iíve laid out the reasons why I support Joe Biden over Bernie. Iíve never hidden that.

But no itís absolutely a ridiculous comment to say or imply that Trump and Biden are at all the same. The only think they really have in common is theyíre white and male and older.