Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 536 of 740 FirstFirst ... 36436486526534535536537538546586636 ... LastLast
Results 8,026 to 8,040 of 11090
    I'm voting Biden because a senile President is the perfect metaphor for the state of our civilization.

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    I'm voting Biden because a senile President is the perfect metaphor for the state of our civilization.
    Trump's addiction to Adderall isn't all that different from senility at times it seems. Unfortunately we are likely to be left with no good choice once again.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You're a terrible person for not toeing the party line.
    I’m already going to hell so who cares?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    We already got one
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    I’m already going to hell so who cares?

What you going to hell for?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    What you going to hell for?

Probably being a godless heathen.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I like Mehdi Hassan but hes tripping. What if you dont like Democrat bull **** ism just as much?

Do you dislike it more than the degree to which Trumps ineptitude and daily divisive hatred goes? Can you suck it up for the sake of Muslims getting banned and White supremacists being pandered to?

It’s a different game now.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Do you dislike it more than the degree to which Trumps ineptitude and daily divisive hatred goes? Can you suck it up for the sake of Muslims getting banned and White supremacists being pandered to?

Muslims wont get banned because this is America where there is check and balance, God bless America, so even when that bigot mother ****er tried banning us he couldn't

Last edited by nastynice; 03-08-2020 at 11:45 PM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post

Oh my. I like you. Seem like a really cool guy if politics are taken off the board. But wow! You live in a world that I want no part of.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Oh my. I like you. Seem like a really cool guy if politics are taken off the board. But wow! You live in a world that I want no part of.
    I don’t blame you. Ignorance is bliss as they say.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Unfortunately, we are likely to be left with no good choice once again.
    There are always good choices...just none that will be successful.

If Biden is the Democratic nominee, he will have to earn the votes (at least in the places that matter) — as Mrs. Clinton did not do in 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post

If Biden is the Democratic nominee, he will have to earn the votes (at least in the places that matter) — as Mrs. Clinton did not do in 2016.
    What is the "good choice"?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    What is the "good choice"?
    Well, I could always write in “Scoots.”

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post

What exactly did Hillary do to not earn the votes of Democratic voters? Other than being named Hillary Clinton, I would love to know.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!