Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 501 of 1203 FirstFirst ... 4014514914995005015025035115516011001 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 18041
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I'm not talking about cheating taxes. I'm saying if you are going to buy a yaght you can buy one in CA and pay $500k in taxes or go to Bermuda in your private jet and keep that money. Literally spending less of your income in the US to avoid sales taxes.

Dodging income tax is a matter of a shell game and fixing that is a different discussion.

As an example, my brother in law is an actual corporate tax accountant. He lives in Washington state where there is no state income tax. He does all of his shopping across the border in Oregon where there is no sales tax. To him that means every thing he buys is around 20% off compared to when he lived in CA with income and sales tax that is exceeding 20% for some people in some counties. It's the same concept only bigger for the super wealthy.
    I got you, you're right.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Biden just past Sanders in the popular vote across the first three states.

I know everyone is waiting on Super Tuesday but it would be way more beneficial if everyone but Bernie, Biden, and Pete dropped out to really see where we are. I only include Pete because he’s got 150k votes, but the reality is at some point all his support is going to Biden.

And yeah yeah we gotta see how Bloomberg performs on a ballot I suppose.

I just think if a moderate is really what it takes to win, then let’s stop splitting those votes across 5 people and really see if Biden comes out ahead of Bernie.

Basically they should do what the GOP should have done in 2016 and we could be having actual policy debates right now about president Rubio instead of what the basic level of acceptable decency is for an actual idiot in the White House.

Quote Originally Posted by Sofnr View Post
    Steyer is dropping out.
    Thank goodness! One billionaire down, one more to go!
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    He was never close to having a chance, so not sure it rates a "thank goodness"

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    He was never close to having a chance, so not sure it rates a "thank goodness"
    I thought he seemed like a good dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Sofnr View Post
    Steyer is dropping out.
    This may have been the final nail in the coffin for him:

https://youtu.be/vydgmy0CNSQ

https://theintercept.com/2020/03/01/...sanders-msnbc/

Primary Turnout continues to be pretty good. That's a good sign for the Dems. You can't really give Bernie any credit for this one though.

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    That’s a surprisingly strong showing for Bernie.

I’m curious how many Biden supporters are Trumpsters following dictator’s orders.
    Trump wanted the crowd to vote for Bernie, so they wouldn’t be “following” dictator’s orders. You don’t care about facts though

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Biden just past Sanders in the popular vote across the first three states.

I know everyone is waiting on Super Tuesday but it would be way more beneficial if everyone but Bernie, Biden, and Pete dropped out to really see where we are. I only include Pete because he’s got 150k votes, but the reality is at some point all his support is going to Biden.

And yeah yeah we gotta see how Bloomberg performs on a ballot I suppose.

I just think if a moderate is really what it takes to win, then let’s stop splitting those votes across 5 people and really see if Biden comes out ahead of Bernie.

Basically they should do what the GOP should have done in 2016 and we could be having actual policy debates right now about president Rubio instead of what the basic level of acceptable decency is for an actual idiot in the White House.

Mayor Pete is finished!

Crazy Bernie and Sleepy Joe should be the only two for Tuesday. Nobody knows yet on who will win but if I were to be a betting man then I’d put my chips on Sleepy Joe.

BTW, what are we in, 1st grade?

Sleepy Joe and Crazy Bernie?

Who approves of these childish names for Trump? Now he has me saying them, my bad.
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Like that was a surprise.........
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

Come on Joe, was winning SC a real surprise.

This victory was obvious before the first vote was cast.

Super Tuesday is the real story.

If he cleans up Tue then I’ll tip my cap.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

California and Texas will decide if Joe can continue or just let Crazy Bernie be the one.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

I have no issue if Bernie win in Nov

Nothing will ever get passed and if he keeps things stable I have no issue with Bernie.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

I didn't think Joe Biden would or could do this well. I do wonder how Joe Biden did this well. what are people voting on? are people simply seeing that he was Obama's VP and think that is good enough?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome